First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The School Courtyard
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
This is the front area of the school!

Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
*stands in the center of the area*
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Jay: its nice out here . . .

Jayda: yup yup!!!! ^^
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*stands in the center of the area*


*stands in the area facing Cou-sensei as they both glare at each other* .............*thinks to himself* (What....what's this feeling? I'm not nervous but...I feel somewhat excited! Cou-sensei is gonna take me seriously!) *grins* heh heh...
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
wats going on . . .
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*stands in the center of the area*


*stands in the area facing Cou-sensei as they both glare at each other* .............*thinks to himself* (What....what's this feeling? I'm not nervous but...I feel somewhat excited! Cou-sensei is gonna take me seriously!) *grins* heh heh...


*frowns a bit* What's so funny?
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*stands in the center of the area*


*stands in the area facing Cou-sensei as they both glare at each other* .............*thinks to himself* (What....what's this feeling? I'm not nervous but...I feel somewhat excited! Cou-sensei is gonna take me seriously!) *grins* heh heh...


*frowns a bit* What's so funny?


*still grinning with confidence* Nothing's funny! I'm just excited that's all!
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Evardemon wrote:

Hey senpei after we deal with my sister can we have an dual too? As I sat down to watch them battle one anther


yeah
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*still grinning with confidence* Nothing's funny! I'm just excited that's all!


Oh? And why's that?
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*still grinning with confidence* Nothing's funny! I'm just excited that's all!


Oh? And why's that?


It's because...I finally have my chance to defeat you!
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*still grinning with confidence* Nothing's funny! I'm just excited that's all!


Oh? And why's that?


It's because...I finally have my chance to defeat you!


Jayda: oooo Judai seems confident!!!!

Jay: should be . . . interesting to watch . . .
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:

It's because...I finally have my chance to defeat you!


*frowns more* Don't get full of yourself! Do you actually think you're MY equal?
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

It's because...I finally have my chance to defeat you!


*frowns more* Don't get full of yourself! Do you actually think you're MY equal?


Of course I am! I've been training and working my butt off! I know I've gotten stronger!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.