First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The School Courtyard
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

nnrgh! *easily recovers & uses his hand to spring himself from the floor & kicks Judai in the face*


*gets knocked back but recovers & jumps at Cou & gets another punch ready*


*catches Judai & throws him in the opposite direction*


*soars in the air uncontrollably* What???
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

nnrgh! *easily recovers & uses his hand to spring himself from the floor & kicks Judai in the face*


*gets knocked back but recovers & jumps at Cou & gets another punch ready*


*catches Judai & throws him in the opposite direction*


*soars in the air uncontrollably* What???


*flash steps right behind him & uses a shockwave & knocks him to the floor* Too easy!
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*flash steps right behind him & uses a shockwave & knocks him to the floor* Too easy!


ergh! *crashes into the floor but disappeared from where he landed*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*flash steps right behind him & uses a shockwave & knocks him to the floor* Too easy!


ergh! *crashes into the floor but disappeared from where he landed*


huh? *looks around for him & notices his pressure behind him*
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*flash steps right behind him & uses a shockwave & knocks him to the floor* Too easy!


ergh! *crashes into the floor but disappeared from where he landed*


huh? *looks around for him & notices his pressure behind him*


*appears behind Cou & blasts him in the back with a fire spell*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*flash steps right behind him & uses a shockwave & knocks him to the floor* Too easy!


ergh! *crashes into the floor but disappeared from where he landed*


huh? *looks around for him & notices his pressure behind him*


*appears behind Cou & blasts him in the back with a fire spell*


*gets blasted in the back* Argh! Don't get full of yourself! *uses his leg & pushes against the school wall & dashes at Judai & punches him in the face*
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*flash steps right behind him & uses a shockwave & knocks him to the floor* Too easy!


ergh! *crashes into the floor but disappeared from where he landed*


huh? *looks around for him & notices his pressure behind him*


*appears behind Cou & blasts him in the back with a fire spell*


*gets blasted in the back* Argh! Don't get full of yourself! *uses his leg & pushes against the school wall & dashes at Judai & punches him in the face*


*gets sent further back from the punch but recovers & dashes at Cou* Enough is enough!
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*gets sent further back from the punch but recovers & dashes at Cou* Enough is enough!


*begins to swap blows with Judai but then kicks him to the floor*
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*gets sent further back from the punch but recovers & dashes at Cou* Enough is enough!


*begins to swap blows with Judai but then kicks him to the floor*


ergh! *quickly gets up & stares at Cou while trying to catch his breath*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*gets sent further back from the punch but recovers & dashes at Cou* Enough is enough!


*begins to swap blows with Judai but then kicks him to the floor*


ergh! *quickly gets up & stares at Cou while trying to catch his breath*


*eyes Judai intensely while trying to catch his breath*
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*eyes Judai intensely while trying to catch his breath*


*casts Kirin to boost his abilities*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*eyes Judai intensely while trying to catch his breath*


*casts Kirin to boost his abilities*


grrr....*stands his ground*
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*eyes Judai intensely while trying to catch his breath*


*casts Kirin to boost his abilities*


grrr....*stands his ground*


*speeds around him & tries to punch him*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*speeds around him & tries to punch him*


*catches his punch & counters by punching Judai to the ground*
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*speeds around him & tries to punch him*


*catches his punch & counters by punching Judai to the ground*


*disperses the illusion & appears in front of Cou & kicks him into the air!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.