First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The School Courtyard
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Jay: they seem pretty even right now . . .

Jayda: this is soooooo excitinng T_T wish i could join in
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*speeds around him & tries to punch him*


*catches his punch & counters by punching Judai to the ground*


*disperses the illusion & appears in front of Cou & kicks him into the air!


*gets sent into the air* ergh! Big mistake! *gathers his magic power & forms a lightning surge & sends it towards Judai*
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*gets sent into the air* ergh! Big mistake! *gathers his magic power & forms a lightning surge & sends it towards Judai*


*hides in the cloud of smoke from his attack & drains his magic with his Sword of the Rising Hero combined with his Wind Fang, where a stream of wind surrounds his orange blade* I'm not finished yet!
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
grr...it's that technique! In that case...*casts a green energy blade from his two fingertips with lightning surrounding the blade* Sword of the Fallen Devil!!!
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

grr...it's that technique! In that case...*casts a green energy blade from his two fingertips with lightning surrounding the blade* Sword of the Fallen Devil!!!


*dashes upwards toward Cou with his blade aiming for him* I won't lose!!!
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

grr...it's that technique! In that case...*casts a green energy blade from his two fingertips with lightning surrounding the blade* Sword of the Fallen Devil!!!


*dashes upwards toward Cou with his blade aiming for him* I won't lose!!!


*dashes downwards toward Judai with his blade aiming for him* I'll wipe that smug look of your face!!!
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
*walks in* what's going on here..??
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
Jay: . . . . im not too sure . . .
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

xannelacus wrote:

*walks in* what's going on here..??


*ignores her & charges at Judai with his blade*
Posted 4/21/08

xannelacus wrote:

*walks in* what's going on here..??


*ignores her & charges at Cou with his blade*
Posted 4/21/08
hnn...
these guys are so into it.
*she said to herself*
*as she put headphones on as she continued reading*
Posted 4/21/08
*thinks to himself* (I can't lose!)
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:

*thinks to himself* (I can't lose!)


THIS WILL BE THE END OF YOU!
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

*walks in* what's going on here..??


*ignores her & charges at Judai with his blade*


*sigh* nice ignoring me huh..*glares at Cou-san* im asking what's going on..?
Students
53112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my never endin...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

xannelacus wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

*walks in* what's going on here..??


*ignores her & charges at Judai with his blade*


*sigh* nice ignoring me huh..*glares at Cou-san* im asking what's going on..?


Jay: tunnel vision

Jayda: in other word their both tuning you out n focusing on eachother

Jay: want me to get their attention
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.