Created by SakuraALHaruno
First  Prev  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  Next  Last
Post Reply WHO WILL SAKURA END UP WITH?
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/22/11

gamergurl21 wrote:


baddecision wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


I believe Kishimoto is going to end the manga with no clear couples. Besides, the main point/lesson of the story isn't "Who does Naruto get to sleep with?"

qfe

Even though there's a lot of "oh, Sasuke!" and "oh, Naruto!" from Sakura, in the end she always sees them as equal and concentrates on her spirit rather than her love life...

Also, for Naruto to keep up the "selfless hokage" thing, it'd make more sense for him to be left single. Like, he's married to everyone, kind of.


Exactly! Naruto the the "Selfless Hero" type. He's SUPPOSED to be alone, it's a symbol in the story. People just don't pay attention, they're too concerned with shipping fanservice :| I mean, no doubt romance adds interest to the story, but like... it's not the main focus.


even though he's selfless, Naruto did promise his mother to find a girlfriend, Naruto is also loosily based on DBZ and other stories but mainly DBZ, and Goku was also selfless, yet he ends up married, so saying being selfless means being alone isn't true, to the just goes the rewards.
Posted 6/22/11

JCossey wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


baddecision wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


I believe Kishimoto is going to end the manga with no clear couples. Besides, the main point/lesson of the story isn't "Who does Naruto get to sleep with?"

qfe

Even though there's a lot of "oh, Sasuke!" and "oh, Naruto!" from Sakura, in the end she always sees them as equal and concentrates on her spirit rather than her love life...

Also, for Naruto to keep up the "selfless hokage" thing, it'd make more sense for him to be left single. Like, he's married to everyone, kind of.


Exactly! Naruto the the "Selfless Hero" type. He's SUPPOSED to be alone, it's a symbol in the story. People just don't pay attention, they're too concerned with shipping fanservice :| I mean, no doubt romance adds interest to the story, but like... it's not the main focus.


even though he's selfless, Naruto did promise his mother to find a girlfriend, Naruto is also loosily based on DBZ and other stories but mainly DBZ, and Goku was also selfless, yet he ends up married, so saying being selfless means being alone isn't true, to the just goes the rewards.


Actually Naruto does not promise his mother that. In fact out of all the last things Kushina told him before she died, finding a girlfriend was something Naruto left out. He just talked about his friends and how he only had problems with Sasuke etc. I think Kishi did that on purpose but it might just be me ^^;

Naruto might be slightly based on DBZ and others but it stands alone so I dislike using other animes as references. However I do believe Kishi will have Naruto confront Hinata about her confession but I have no idea how. Maybe in the midst of the war? Who knows, anyway Kishi is stuffing some romance in part ll but I still have a strong feeling there are not going to be any couples, at least with Naruto.

Then again, I could be totally wrong 8) lol but it's okay I like being surprised.
28720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / san francisco
Offline
Posted 6/25/11 , edited 6/25/11

gamergurl21 wrote:


JCossey wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


baddecision wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


I believe Kishimoto is going to end the manga with no clear couples. Besides, the main point/lesson of the story isn't "Who does Naruto get to sleep with?"

qfe

Even though there's a lot of "oh, Sasuke!" and "oh, Naruto!" from Sakura, in the end she always sees them as equal and concentrates on her spirit rather than her love life...

Also, for Naruto to keep up the "selfless hokage" thing, it'd make more sense for him to be left single. Like, he's married to everyone, kind of.


Exactly! Naruto the the "Selfless Hero" type. He's SUPPOSED to be alone, it's a symbol in the story. People just don't pay attention, they're too concerned with shipping fanservice :| I mean, no doubt romance adds interest to the story, but like... it's not the main focus.


even though he's selfless, Naruto did promise his mother to find a girlfriend, Naruto is also loosily based on DBZ and other stories but mainly DBZ, and Goku was also selfless, yet he ends up married, so saying being selfless means being alone isn't true, to the just goes the rewards.


Actually Naruto does not promise his mother that. In fact out of all the last things Kushina told him before she died, finding a girlfriend was something Naruto left out. He just talked about his friends and how he only had problems with Sasuke etc. I think Kishi did that on purpose but it might just be me ^^;

Naruto might be slightly based on DBZ and others but it stands alone so I dislike using other animes as references. However I do believe Kishi will have Naruto confront Hinata about her confession but I have no idea how. Maybe in the midst of the war? Who knows, anyway Kishi is stuffing some romance in part ll but I still have a strong feeling there are not going to be any couples, at least with Naruto.

Then again, I could be totally wrong 8) lol but it's okay I like being surprised.


Well sorry to burst your bubble. but im 110% sure naruto will end up with either hinata or sakura for sure by the end of the series. i understand your angle/opinion, but at the same time the most important thing for kishi to do as a writer, is too please his audience. and the majority of his audience wants to see naruto find love. I think the reason why kishi didnt install that part (girlfriend) in the kushina & naruto chapters, was because it would be a dead give away, on who he may end up with. Lets face it naruto is a typical boy when it comes to his emotions and love intrersts, and as slashur san has stated before, Kishi is holding his cards close, right now. the reason is suspense.
Posted 6/25/11

narutorocks2415 wrote:



Well sorry to burst your bubble. but im 110% sure naruto will end up with either hinata or sakura for sure by the end of the series. i understand your angle/opinion, but at the same time the most important thing for kishi to do as a writer, is too please his audience. and the majority of his audience wants to see naruto find love. I think the reason why kishi didnt install that part (girlfriend) in the kushina & naruto chapters, was because it would be a dead give away, on who he may end up with. Lets face it naruto is a typical boy when it comes to his emotions and love intrersts, and as slashur san has stated before, Kishi is holding his cards close, right now. the reason is suspense.


Yeah I understand that. At this point it's really just a toss-up for me. I do know Kishi didn't have Naruto mention the girlfriend thing for suspense as any good author would. I just have a weird feeling about a NarutoxWhoever shipping in the end. Then again some days I can see how Kishi would come about doing it.

Personally I don't care wether it's Sakura or Hinata at this point, both couples have their goods and bads about them, but I just really hope Kishi makes it work and no doubt he probably will. When it comes to shippings though, I don't know but things get awkward. Like if it was a Sakura ending, then Kishi would have to clear up that fake confession. If it was a Hinata ending then he'd have to clear up the fact that Naruto is like really indifferent to her, without being weird. It's just a matter of how Kishi comes about doing it that will affect my opinion on the whole thing.

However I still think there's a slight possibility that there might be no couples with Naruto, just because of one of my theories about wat might happen in the end of the series. But that's another story ^^ I'm just not getting the shipping vibe I guess. Still like I said, I like surprises :3
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/26/11
Just when you think you're about to come to a conclusion on something, Kishi throws in another plot twist and everything you've gathered is effectively redundant. I guess it's best to just play it safe and wait for another glimpse at Kishi's carefully hidden cards.
Posted 6/26/11

^ Exactly. This is why I love Kishimoto and why I love Naruto in general. Well that plus all the fabulous symbolism and character development 8)
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/29/11
I would like Sakura to lead a solitary life where she can mope and complain about her mistakes in silence. She just can't relate to the other characters. I was hoping that Sasuke would take her in and then they could pull off a Bonnie and Clyde thing, but Sasuke effed that up too.
Member
20325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/29/11
: |

This topic should not have even been created!

We all know the only person who would ever take that 'pink haired forehead monster' Sakura is Akimaru!

...And I'm pretty sure it would passionless relationship...
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/11
i think sakura will end up wit naruto i really hate hinata nd love sakura i know at first she was in love wit sasuke but come on u cant blame her all little girls have a big crush on him nd even in the first shippuden show u could c sakura missed naruto she even said it was sad to c him changed nd the only reason sakura treats naruto hard sometimes is cuz she wants him to stop doing reckless stuff nd indangering his life nd she told naruto she loved him only cuz she wanted him to stop chasing sasuke cuz sasuke kept bringing pain to naruto nd then she went to kill sasuke or attempted to only for naruto cuz as mentioned before sasuke was bringing pain to naruto nd sakura even said she wouuld kill sasuke for naruto she said that wen they fought orochimaru on that little bridge nd naruto turned to the ninetailes (lookitup) also hinata nd naruto r barely together nd sakura nd naruto r always togther nd another way sakura cares about naruto is wen she made those food pills cuz she couldnt find another way to help naruto nd she wrote him notes nd naruto kept them all nd the only reason sakura didnt go nd help naruto wen he fought pain was cuz she couldnt c remember she was being told wat was happening by some byugan guy or watever ND IN the ep wer naruto fought orochimaru sakura was crying cuz the only things she could do for him wer so little nd yamato said it dosnt matter how big the things u do for naruto it just matters if ur there (or soemthings along thoes lines lol) then yamatos like sakura i know how u feel about naruto i know u...<<something along those lines as well then naruto woke up nd i can go on about other 3000 other eps that naruto nd sakura deserve each other but its 1 in the morning...SO STOP HATTING SAKURA SHES STRONG IN HER OWN WAY ND LOVES NARUTO SHE DOSNT HAVE TO ACT LIKE SOME SHY BITCH WHO FAINTS EVERY TIME SHE C HIM EVERYONE EXPRESSES FEELINGS DIFFRENTLY..SO HINATA GROW SOME LADY BALLS ND I THINK HINATA SHOULD GO OUT WIT KIBA..ND PT 1 FOR NARUTO+SAKURA FANSSSSSS
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
And after all that

32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/15/11

JCossey wrote:

And after all that





I understand your point lulu, Sakura isn't just a whiney bitch and stuff, she had been hit with all this crap and she tried to end it herself but she ended up messing it up. However, I can tell she doesn't love Naruto, because she couldn't even lie to herself that she loved him, at least in that way anyway. I think it's more of a brother-sister relationship between the two. But time will tell if things change or not. As I have said before, Kishi is playing his cards very close to his chest and we've only had very brief glimpses of them and can only make vague guesses as to what will happen.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/11 , edited 7/15/11
YES UR RIGHT THANX FOR SEEING MY POINT SLASCHUR BUT I GUSSE UR RIGHT AS WEEL ND WE WILL ONLY FIND OUT WEN WE GET DEEPER INTO THE SHOW WITCH IS GETTING PRETTY EPIC!!!!!
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/11

JCossey wrote:

And after all that



I THINK THE ONLY REASON SHE STILL HAS FEELING FOR HIM IF SHE HAS ANY IS CUZ HE WAS HER FIRST LOVE ND IT MIGHT BE HARD FOR HER TO CHANGE THAT BUT I KNOW SHES LOVEING HIM LESS AND LESS CUZ HES BRINGING HER PAIN ND NARUTO PAIN ND SHE MIGHT HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART BUT WE WONT BE ABLE TO TELL UNTILL WE GET FURTHER IN THE SHOW I JUST HOPE NARUTO AND SAKURA FALL IN LOVE WIT EACH OTHER CUZ TO ME SHES A GREAT MATCH FOR HIM.............................................NARUTO AND SAKURA FOREVER!!!!!
Member
5623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 7/23/11

Desolate1394 wrote:

sakura will end up with sasuke cause Naruta will B with Hinata


THAT IS THE TRUTH AND NOTHING ELSE HANDS DOWN I DONT CARE WHO SHE ENDS UP WITH IT JUST CANT BE NARUTO CAUSE THEN THE ANIME WOULD HAVE A BIG DOWN SIDE AND PEOPLE WILL GET PISSED OFF
Member
5623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
IF THERE WAS NO ROMANCE MYSTERY IN THE ANIME LIKE WE STILL HAVE LIKE A BUNCH OF GROUPS LIKE NARUHINA AND NARUSAKU IF KISHIMOTO RIGHT NOW SAYS NARUTO WILL NEVER GET MARRIED SWEAR THAT IT WILL TURN TO BE THE LEAST SEEN ANIME PEOPLE LIKE THAT THAT SUSPENSE IS WHAT BRINGS VIEWERS TO THE SHOW AND AT THE END TO KEEEP NARUTO ON TOP LIKE IT IS RIGHT NOW HE SHOULD CONSIDER MAKING NARUTO GET WITH SOMEONE
First  Prev  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.