First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Characters of Gakuen Alice!
Member
642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / davao city
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Addie780 wrote:


kristaine wrote:


kristaine wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


kristaine wrote:

can i be sumire aka permy..
tnx..


okies!!!


tnx a lot..



can i change it to mr. bear...



okay but your mr. bear now. No changing any more


thankz...
Member
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
can i be kaoru nendo?
Member
50374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
hahax.. can i be narumi-sensei??
Creator
13406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asleep In Your Arms
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

JigokuTsuushin wrote:

can i be kaoru nendo?


someone already has him
Creator
13406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asleep In Your Arms
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

aiakira wrote:

hahax.. can i be narumi-sensei??


lolZ yups
Member
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:

can i be kaoru nendo?


someone already has him


but u write my name ther?
Creator
13406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asleep In Your Arms
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

JigokuTsuushin wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:

can i be kaoru nendo?


someone already has him


but u write my name ther?


i didnt...
Member
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:

can i be kaoru nendo?


someone already has him


but u write my name ther?


i didnt...


But u realli write...JigokuTsuushin =="
Creator
13406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asleep In Your Arms
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

JigokuTsuushin wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:

can i be kaoru nendo?


someone already has him


but u write my name ther?


i didnt...


But u realli write...JigokuTsuushin =="


i did...*laughs* idk im confushed... im so so so sorry about that!!
Member
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:

can i be kaoru nendo?


someone already has him


but u write my name ther?


i didnt...


But u realli write...JigokuTsuushin =="


i did...*laughs* idk im confushed... im so so so sorry about that!!


nvm
Creator
13406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asleep In Your Arms
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

JigokuTsuushin wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:


inuyasha_fan101 wrote:


JigokuTsuushin wrote:

can i be kaoru nendo?


someone already has him


but u write my name ther?


i didnt...


But u realli write...JigokuTsuushin =="


i did...*laughs* idk im confushed... im so so so sorry about that!!


nvm


thanks
Moderator
5233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 私�%A
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Can i be Persona pls?
Posted 6/12/08
can i be Kokoroyomi? ><
Posted 6/13/08
can i be Sumire ???
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
can i be serina yamada sensei?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.