First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Random Chat ^^
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Thanks minna-san. I feel a bit better now, enough to go to school. It seems to come in waves though, randomly I'll feel good and then the next hour bad. T_T Meh, the phrase, "Suck it up, buttercup," popped into my mind just now!! =p

On a better note: I am saving my money for a 16GB iPod Touch so I can hold all of my 1325 songs!! xD Right now all I have is a craptastic (I shouldn't say that, it's better than my old MP3 player) 2GB iPod Nano that I won last summer. >.>
Posted 5/22/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Thanks minna-san. I feel a bit better now, enough to go to school. It seems to come in waves though, randomly I'll feel good and then the next hour bad. T_T Meh, the phrase, "Suck it up, buttercup," popped into my mind just now!! =p

On a better note: I am saving my money for a 16GB iPod Touch so I can hold all of my 1325 songs!! xD Right now all I have is a craptastic (I shouldn't say that, it's better than my old MP3 player) 2GB iPod Nano that I won last summer. >.>


lol wow you have alot of songs and its great your feeling better and what songs you listen to? (type, fav band?)
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

chau123456 wrote:


SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Thanks minna-san. I feel a bit better now, enough to go to school. It seems to come in waves though, randomly I'll feel good and then the next hour bad. T_T Meh, the phrase, "Suck it up, buttercup," popped into my mind just now!! =p

On a better note: I am saving my money for a 16GB iPod Touch so I can hold all of my 1325 songs!! xD Right now all I have is a craptastic (I shouldn't say that, it's better than my old MP3 player) 2GB iPod Nano that I won last summer. >.>


lol wow you have alot of songs and its great your feeling better and what songs you listen to? (type, fav band?)


Gah!! @_@ It's so hard to pick! xD I do have a list of bands/artists I listen to in "My Pages" though. =p
Posted 5/22/08
lol ok xD
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08
I have track & field tomorrow! (Not "normal" track & field, it's one step up where you get to compete with other schools in the city. "WARDS" its called. No clue what it stands for, haha.) Yup, tomorrow I get to go and get sunburnt all day while people enjoy a "nice" day of school. Hehehe. (Note to self: Use lots of sunscreen. Damn you paleness. xD)

Wish me luck! I need to keep up my winning streak of 1st place for the 200m run!! (I've kept it in check for the last 2 years! This is year 3!)
~ Have fun being in school.
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/28/08
something horrible happened to me today, i logged in my cr account and i had an invite to the IchiHime club, i was like who did that, doesn't this person know that i'm a big anti-IchiHime!!!!!!! i don't really care if there is a IchiHime club though but i was surprised by the invite
IchiRuki Moderator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

mistyowl wrote:

somnething horrible happened to me today, i loggeg in my cr account and i had an invite to the IchiHime club, i was like who did that, doesn't this person know that i'm a big anti-IchiHime!!!!!!! i don't really care if there is a IchiHime club though but i was surprised by the invite


that ichihime club is dookie!
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
i don't mind the ichihime club, i mean we all know that there had to be one, as long as they don't trash our ships (although we sometimes trash theirs) oh well!! we still a pretty cool group so that's really important!!!
Posted 6/21/08
Lol no one has chatted on this for ages anyway the other day some random tried to add me to the HitsuRuki club really wierd i mean they dont even like.... well just dunno what to say lolz just wierd
Posted 6/21/08

chau123456 wrote:

Lol no one has chatted on this for ages anyway the other day some random tried to add me to the HitsuRuki club really wierd i mean they dont even like.... well just dunno what to say lolz just wierd


Yeah, I've seen this group too. But strangely this pairing is not the weirdest that I've ever encountered

Posted 6/21/08

Am01 wrote:


chau123456 wrote:

Lol no one has chatted on this for ages anyway the other day some random tried to add me to the HitsuRuki club really wierd i mean they dont even like.... well just dunno what to say lolz just wierd


Yeah, I've seen this group too. But strangely this pairing is not the weirdest that I've ever encountered



what was the weirdest? lol
Posted 6/21/08

chau123456 wrote:


Am01 wrote:


chau123456 wrote:

Lol no one has chatted on this for ages anyway the other day some random tried to add me to the HitsuRuki club really wierd i mean they dont even like.... well just dunno what to say lolz just wierd


Yeah, I've seen this group too. But strangely this pairing is not the weirdest that I've ever encountered



what was the weirdest? lol


Well if it's Bleach than I have to say Ichigo/Hitsugaya, Noitora/Grimmjow, Noitora/Ichigo, and any pairing involving Yamamoto or Komamura.
But if it's any series then the weirdest to me will always be the Rule 34 pic. I saw of Snake (from MGS) and a CalorieMate. That was something I couldn't unsee
Posted 6/21/08
Lol now thats really weird
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Guess what I did today?

I downloaded the Bleach Soundtrack! (Because I felt like it.... ^^;;) Some of the insert songs I love, and some just give me the creeps, where others make me want to rofl. xD

It's very interesting. :3
Posted 6/23/08
lol thats weird
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.