First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Running away from home
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
All i can renember is me sitting in the basement staring at the floor and crying.
Then my mom found me and we started crying together.
When i was 11, that was my first time i took to my heels and ran away from home for like a day.

I'm now 14, and when i'm frustrated or pissed i usually go to my room,
option A: Scream into the pillow
option B: Jam on guitar
option C: Lie on my bed and cry myself to sleep
option D: Walk out the house to the nearby library to read manga.

When was your first home-break? And what happened?

1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
I don't really run away from home. I just stay out all day and come home when I feel like it. The longest I've gone was leaving at 10am and staying at Starbucks til it closed at midnight. I would never really run away.
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Or you could, you know... face your problem/s and try to solve them via more mature methods?
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

ShockingVibes wrote:

I don't really run away from home. I just stay out all day and come home when I feel like it. The longest I've gone was leaving at 10am and staying at Starbucks til it closed at midnight. I would never really run away.


Which kid would?
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Methos12 wrote:

Or you could, you know... face your problem/s and try to solve them via more mature methods?


Bwaa haha like what Mr.Mature?
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Asrarabbit wrote:


ShockingVibes wrote:

I don't really run away from home. I just stay out all day and come home when I feel like it. The longest I've gone was leaving at 10am and staying at Starbucks til it closed at midnight. I would never really run away.


Which kid would?


Angsty ones. Or the kids that have shitty parents. I don't mind them but if a kid runs away from home because her mom didn't get her that new top at Hollister, she can kiss my ass.
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
no point of running away from home.
when u grow up u want to stay home
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08

Asrarabbit wrote:


Methos12 wrote:

Or you could, you know... face your problem/s and try to solve them via more mature methods?

Bwaa haha like what Mr.Mature?

Last time I checked I wasn't a mind reader hence I'm not familiar with issue at hand and what options you have. Situation is very subjective and very different for every person... and so are the solutions.

And running doesn't really solve anything, it just delays the moment when you actually have to face the problem.
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
no, i nv run away from home. i walk away from home rather.

eh i usually walk away from home to school and stay in school for abt 6 - 8 hrs b4 returning home.
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

ShockingVibes wrote:


Asrarabbit wrote:


ShockingVibes wrote:

I don't really run away from home. I just stay out all day and come home when I feel like it. The longest I've gone was leaving at 10am and staying at Starbucks til it closed at midnight. I would never really run away.


Which kid would?


Angsty ones. Or the kids that have shitty parents. I don't mind them but if a kid runs away from home because her mom didn't get her that new top at Hollister, she can kiss my ass.


lol
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

yunzai wrote:

no, i nv run away from home. i walk away from home rather.

eh i usually walk away from home to school and stay in school for abt 6 - 8 hrs b4 returning home.


=..=
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

setyouback wrote:

no point of running away from home.
when u grow up u want to stay home


Really? I'm DYING to be independent!(Actually not dying, i'm just exaggerating:D)
5672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / piLipinas
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
i ran away from home three or four times aLready.. en' i Love doing it .. LoL ...
i first did it wen i was 13 y/o ...
peopLe here misses me a reaL Lot everytime i do ...
im not showing up for about a week or more ..
i wouLd onLy come back wen they ask me to ...
it's d onLy time im feeL im speciaL ....
(a reaL Life drama ...)

ow damn , i juz Laugh at it .......
4945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / France
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Yeah, Thought of it, tried it, and police caught me
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.