First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Japanese | Taiwanese/Chinese | Korean Eyebrows
Member
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Thailand
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
If you compare the eyebrow of all 3 nations, Japanese win.
Taiwanese/Chinese OMFG THE EYES!! LOL SO SMALL!!
Most fuzziest/ugliest/thickest eyebrow is korean lmao
Member
vrl
389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
okay...
lol
Posted 4/26/08
racist.
Posted 4/26/08
whoooaaa....

rude muchh???
racism is bad for you
Posted 4/26/08
u meanniee pooo pooo head o.O LMFAO
Posted 4/26/08

xXAznBabYXx wrote:

u meanniee pooo pooo head o.O LMFAO


LOL nice vocab there michelle XD
Posted 4/26/08

azn_shrimp wrote:


xXAznBabYXx wrote:

u meanniee pooo pooo head o.O LMFAO


LOL nice vocab there michelle XD


LOL thankss thats whut my friend call me once =.= soo yeahh hehe i could only think of that :D

Posted 4/26/08

xXAznBabYXx wrote:


azn_shrimp wrote:


xXAznBabYXx wrote:

u meanniee pooo pooo head o.O LMFAO


LOL nice vocab there michelle XD


LOL thankss thats whut my friend call me once =.= soo yeahh hehe i could only think of that :D



tsk tsk... wat did u do??
lol were like... spamming the forum... tsk tsk.. XD
my friend spammed my group by doing this XD so awsum
Posted 4/26/08

azn_shrimp wrote:


xXAznBabYXx wrote:


azn_shrimp wrote:


xXAznBabYXx wrote:

u meanniee pooo pooo head o.O LMFAO


LOL nice vocab there michelle XD


LOL thankss thats whut my friend call me once =.= soo yeahh hehe i could only think of that :D



tsk tsk... wat did u do??
lol were like... spamming the forum... tsk tsk.. XD
my friend spammed my group by doing this XD so awsum :P


lol i didnt do anything T.T and he called me meann..so i start calling him that well he made that up i just copy whut he says(: wahh SPAMMING TIMEE!!~

Creator
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
how does relate to their hair?
Posted 4/26/08

ailin350 wrote:

how does relate to their hair?


LOL this wuz the same question i had o.O
i guess eyebrows have hair?? LOL XD
Creator
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

azn_shrimp wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

how does relate to their hair?


LOL this wuz the same question i had o.O
i guess eyebrows have hair?? LOL XD


and i bet eyebrows have hairstyles as well?
Posted 4/26/08

xXAznBabYXx wrote:


azn_shrimp wrote:


xXAznBabYXx wrote:


azn_shrimp wrote:


xXAznBabYXx wrote:

u meanniee pooo pooo head o.O LMFAO


LOL nice vocab there michelle XD


LOL thankss thats whut my friend call me once =.= soo yeahh hehe i could only think of that :D



tsk tsk... wat did u do??
lol were like... spamming the forum... tsk tsk.. XD
my friend spammed my group by doing this XD so awsum :P


lol i didnt do anything T.T and he called me meann..so i start calling him that well he made that up i just copy whut he says(: wahh SPAMMING TIMEE!!~



lol nahh XD shame on you wanting 2 spam it ((;
Posted 4/26/08

azn_shrimp wrote:


xXAznBabYXx wrote:


azn_shrimp wrote:


xXAznBabYXx wrote:


azn_shrimp wrote:


xXAznBabYXx wrote:

u meanniee pooo pooo head o.O LMFAO


LOL nice vocab there michelle XD


LOL thankss thats whut my friend call me once =.= soo yeahh hehe i could only think of that :D



tsk tsk... wat did u do??
lol were like... spamming the forum... tsk tsk.. XD
my friend spammed my group by doing this XD so awsum :P


lol i didnt do anything T.T and he called me meann..so i start calling him that well he made that up i just copy whut he says(: wahh SPAMMING TIMEE!!~



lol nahh XD shame on you wanting 2 spam it ((;


wahhh..>___< u said u wannna . hmmph..yeahh now blaming everything on me eh

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.