First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
vampires class
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 10/3/08


well this will be our classroom..what can you say about our classroom any suggestion pls??



and this will be your uniforms..is this ok??




for our books i required you to have this:


i hope youll cooperate with me ok..




thanks!!
yuki the vampire..


Umm..... sorry but i think your teacher doesn't want to teach any more ~_~ so say hello to your new teacher ^_^ qtn



Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 1/2/09







hi everyone, i was a student here but i got a high diploma in vampire studies, and now i'll be the official teacher for this class, my name is ari-desu but u can call me ari-sensei, i thank yuki-sensei for what she has done for this class.
i hope i get new students here
.
and if u have a question in mind dont hesitate to ask ^_^

ARI-SENSEI


sorry class im retired now ^_^ !!!!!!!!! ....y? ....ans....... secret important matters but im still here to chek on my students ...... however RANEE-CHAN is ur new SENSEI HERE !!!! ok ^_^
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Hi ari-sensei I'm a half vampire half demon...well... can I participate in this class?
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Schyler_08 wrote:

Hi ari-sensei I'm a half vampire half demon...well... can I participate in this class?


ofcourse , ur welcome my first student...... but r u sure that u can attend 2 classes at the same time? , lets hope we get more students so we can start
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

qtn wrote:


Schyler_08 wrote:

Hi ari-sensei I'm a half vampire half demon...well... can I participate in this class?


ofcourse , ur welcome my first student...... but r u sure that u can attend 2 classes at the same time? , lets hope we get more students so we can start


Sure no probs! I have the ablity to make reflections of myself! hehehe Ari- sensei what's your first assignment?

Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Schyler_08 wrote:


qtn wrote:


Schyler_08 wrote:

Hi ari-sensei I'm a half vampire half demon...well... can I participate in this class?


ofcourse , ur welcome my first student...... but r u sure that u can attend 2 classes at the same time? , lets hope we get more students so we can start


Sure no probs! I have the ablity to make reflections of myself! hehehe Ari- sensei what's your first assignment?



hehe ...GOOD , then we shall start 2morrow , im just hopping that we get more students here
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

qtn wrote:


Schyler_08 wrote:


qtn wrote:


Schyler_08 wrote:

Hi ari-sensei I'm a half vampire half demon...well... can I participate in this class?


ofcourse , ur welcome my first student...... but r u sure that u can attend 2 classes at the same time? , lets hope we get more students so we can start


Sure no probs! I have the ablity to make reflections of myself! hehehe Ari- sensei what's your first assignment?



hehe ...GOOD , then we shall start 2morrow , im just hopping that we get more students here


Really...There is a scarcity of vampires nowadays...well good luck sensei...maybe they're in the Dark Castle having a vacation...

Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Schyler_08 wrote:


qtn wrote:


Schyler_08 wrote:


qtn wrote:


Schyler_08 wrote:

Hi ari-sensei I'm a half vampire half demon...well... can I participate in this class?


ofcourse , ur welcome my first student...... but r u sure that u can attend 2 classes at the same time? , lets hope we get more students so we can start


Sure no probs! I have the ablity to make reflections of myself! hehehe Ari- sensei what's your first assignment?



hehe ...GOOD , then we shall start 2morrow , im just hopping that we get more students here


Really...There is a scarcity of vampires nowadays...well good luck sensei...maybe they're in the Dark Castle having a vacation...



oh well ............. i guess we'll start tommorow (the first lesson)
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
OK we shall start now
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> first of all most vampires doesnt want to learn mathmatical equations and studies......and y? ......they say it doesnt effect their life..... well... THAT IS COMPLETELY WRONG , todays lesson is an example of what i was talking about just now , its about how much does a liter of blood weights

>>>>>> As an estimate, take the averages: 14-18 pints for an average adult, and the average blood content for body weight is 7%. So, supposing someone who weighs 150 lbs has 15 pints of blood, then 7% of 150 = 10.5 lbs --> converted to grams (2.26 kg = 1 lb) this is 4.65 kg of blood. Next consider that if your blood weighs 4.65 kg for every 15 pints, then one pint weighs 4.65 kg / 15 pints, or .31 kg. If there are 2.11 pints in a liter, then .31 x 2.11 = 0.65. So, as an educated guess I would estimate that 1 liter of blood weighs about 0.65 kg.

(for everybodies information some vampires like thick blood and some like it lighter than normal)
>>> in my case i like light blood , 14 pints of blood from a thin body is the best for me.

>> ur first assigment is to tell me how many pints of blood do u like? and from fat ppl or thin ppl?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i'll be waiting (ari-sensei)
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

qtn wrote:



Hai! Sensei!
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

qtn wrote:



I want to eat the person whole. . .(thin ppl ...fat ppl are gross)

Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

Schyler_08 wrote:


qtn wrote:



I want to eat the person whole. . .(thin ppl ...fat ppl are gross)



eheh....thanks for ur answer but this was basically a vampire lesson ....... and ur a half vampire ....ugh i guess i have no choice since ur my only student (no ofns)
student^_^
1250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Hi Ari sensei I'm Sunako chan a full blooded vampire !
Can I join this class?
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Sunako_17 wrote:

Hi Ari sensei I'm Sunako chan a full blooded vampire !
Can I join this class?


Hi Sunako chan!!
Glad u can make it in this class!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.