First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
vampires class
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Sunako_17 wrote:

Hi Ari sensei I'm Sunako chan a full blooded vampire !
Can I join this class?


hi sunaku-san , WELCOME to my class ^_^ , im glad that u made it too , schyler-san is the class representative now.......i see u met her ^_^
student^_^
1250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

qtn wrote:


Sunako_17 wrote:

Hi Ari sensei I'm Sunako chan a full blooded vampire !
Can I join this class?


hi sunaku-san , WELCOME to my class ^_^ , im glad that u made it too , schyler-san is the class representative now.......i see u met her ^_^


Yup I met her she's friendly!
Arigatou...thank you for welcoming me

Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Sunako_17 wrote:


qtn wrote:


Sunako_17 wrote:

Hi Ari sensei I'm Sunako chan a full blooded vampire !
Can I join this class?


hi sunaku-san , WELCOME to my class ^_^ , im glad that u made it too , schyler-san is the class representative now.......i see u met her ^_^


Yup I met her she's friendly!
Arigatou...thank you for welcoming me



did u revise lesson 1 so we could continue? ^_^
student^_^
1250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
16 pints....thin people...?
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
very well ............... we'll start lesson 2 tommorow , u two can chat here in the class if u want while im gone .
AND DONT FORGET 2morrow
Posted 10/15/08
*peeping at the door* Uhm... Sensei is this the vampire class?...
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* Uhm... Sensei is this the vampire class?...


*appears unexpectedly* Hai hai this is the vampire class!

I'm class representative Gaizeru chan!

Sensei is there juz appoach him...bye!

*vanished into thin air*
Posted 10/15/08

Schyler_08 wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* Uhm... Sensei is this the vampire class?...


*appears unexpectedly* Hai hai this is the vampire class!

I'm class representative Gaizeru chan!

Sensei is there juz appoach him...bye!

*vanished into thin air*


Eh? hai, arigatou Gaizeru-chan. *walking toward sensei* Sensei? may i please be a part of your class? *bow*
student^_^
1250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
Ari sensei can i be a representative in class
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Shime-chan wrote:


Schyler_08 wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* Uhm... Sensei is this the vampire class?...


*appears unexpectedly* Hai hai this is the vampire class!

I'm class representative Gaizeru chan!

Sensei is there juz appoach him...bye!

*vanished into thin air*


Eh? hai, arigatou Gaizeru-chan. *walking toward sensei* Sensei? may i please be a part of your class? *bow*


sure u can , and no bowing in the class, WELCOME to the VAMPIRE class
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
now we shall start lesson 2 ,.......... this is a lesson for fun easy easy and stupid
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it will be a sharing thought lesson, if WE vampires became very thirsty to blood WE may lose controll of our selves, so.............. the question we r going to talk about is..... what would u do if ur very thirsty and u have no BLOOD and NO BLOOD PILLS and ur in a forest? (this may sound stupid but its from a sensei)
Posted 10/16/08

qtn wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:


Schyler_08 wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* Uhm... Sensei is this the vampire class?...


*appears unexpectedly* Hai hai this is the vampire class!

I'm class representative Gaizeru chan!

Sensei is there juz appoach him...bye!

*vanished into thin air*


Eh? hai, arigatou Gaizeru-chan. *walking toward sensei* Sensei? may i please be a part of your class? *bow*


sure u can , and no bowing in the class, WELCOME to the VAMPIRE class


hai, arigatou sensei!
Posted 10/16/08

qtn wrote:

now we shall start lesson 2 ,.......... this is a lesson for fun easy easy and stupid
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it will be a sharing thought lesson, if WE vampires became very thirsty to blood WE may lose controll of our selves, so.............. the question we r going to talk about is..... what would u do if ur very thirsty and u have no BLOOD and NO BLOOD PILLS and ur in a forest? (this may sound stupid but its from a sensei)


uhmm.. drink animal blood?
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Shime-chan wrote:


qtn wrote:

now we shall start lesson 2 ,.......... this is a lesson for fun easy easy and stupid
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it will be a sharing thought lesson, if WE vampires became very thirsty to blood WE may lose controll of our selves, so.............. the question we r going to talk about is..... what would u do if ur very thirsty and u have no BLOOD and NO BLOOD PILLS and ur in a forest? (this may sound stupid but its from a sensei)


uhmm.. drink animal blood?


WOW....... u read my mind ^_^ , excellent shime-san ^_^
Posted 10/16/08

qtn wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:


qtn wrote:

now we shall start lesson 2 ,.......... this is a lesson for fun easy easy and stupid
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it will be a sharing thought lesson, if WE vampires became very thirsty to blood WE may lose controll of our selves, so.............. the question we r going to talk about is..... what would u do if ur very thirsty and u have no BLOOD and NO BLOOD PILLS and ur in a forest? (this may sound stupid but its from a sensei)


uhmm.. drink animal blood?


WOW....... u read my mind ^_^ , excellent shime-san ^_^


hehe, it's the first thing that came to my mind but i think it dosn't taste good at all..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.