First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
IICLOSEDII Applying for teachers!
Creator
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

VerdaZak wrote:

Username: VerdaZak
Name: Zakrina
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Which teacher you wanna be: English, Art, and Magic teacher, if you please! ^-^


here's yur card!

Member
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth!
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Username:babygirl_12
Name:jena
Age:12
Gender:Female
Which teacher yu wanna be:Defence
Pic of yurself!








p.s i like dis pic..
Posted 4/22/08
Username: Inuzuky
Name: ZukY
Age: 14
Gender: female
Which teacher you wanna be: art, Japanese, or comp
pic:


p.s: can i be the school nurse if u need one?
Member
2192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
username: cherie22
name: cherie lou
age:14
gender: female
i wanna be a teacher in: Anime and computer

Member
1591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / beside you
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
username: fairy_maotze
name: maowi
age:21
gender: female
i wanna be a school nurse..

pic:
Creator
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

lifeismagical wrote:

Username:lifeismagical
Name:alesha
Age:19
Gender:female
which teacheer you wanna be: history and science


here's yur card!

Creator
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

brenda_pheng wrote:

Username:brenda_pheng
Name:brenda
Age:14
Gender:female
Which teacher yu wanna be:defense teacher please!
pic:


here's yur card!!

Creator
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

babygirl_12 wrote:

Username:babygirl_12
Name:jena
Age:12
Gender:Female
Which teacher yu wanna be:Defence
Pic of yurself!








p.s i like dis pic.. :D


here's yur card!!

Creator
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Inuzuky wrote:

Username: Inuzuky
Name: ZukY
Age: 14
Gender: female
Which teacher you wanna be: art, Japanese, or comp
pic:


p.s: can i be the school nurse if u need one?


here's yur card!

Creator
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

cherie22 wrote:

username: cherie22
name: cherie lou
age:14
gender: female
i wanna be a teacher in: Anime and computer



heres yur card!!

Creator
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

fairy_maotze wrote:

username: fairy_maotze
name: maowi
age:21
gender: female
i wanna be a school nurse..

pic:


here's yur card!!

Creator
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

animegirl266 wrote:


Inuzuky wrote:

Username: Inuzuky
Name: ZukY
Age: 14
Gender: female
Which teacher you wanna be: art, Japanese, or comp
pic:


p.s: can i be the school nurse if u need one?


here's yur card!



srry i made a mistake!!

here's yur card!!



gomenasai!!!
Posted 4/23/08
thank you!
Creator
37676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / College. Too busy...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

brenda_pheng wrote:

thank you!


yur welcome!! lolz. ^^
Member
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
Username: Ralor
Name: Kevin
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Which teacher yu wanna be: Any! =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.