First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Create ur other self
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/27/08
plz fill in this form (copy paste the form then answer.. its easier and you can create up to two characters XD)

username:
Character name:
age:

Background of Character:

Personality:

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year):
pet (if any):

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year):
pet (if any):

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.):
weapon:
element (sorry...but one only):
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(Sakura.. yeah yeah.. i know... i did not give it that name):
pic:

pic(what ur character look like:

here are my character(s):
characters XD)

username: paolocard
Character name: Theodore Darkheart
age:17

Background of Character: Their parents died when they were young, Theodore or Ted had to take care of her sister all by himself..He is sometimes over protective of her.... They were able to live a normal life due to the inheritance their parents left

Personality: happy-go-lucky, sometimes childish, kind, overprotective, loves chocolate as he loves his sister, smart but lazy, likes to skip class

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd year
pet (if any): none

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd year
pet (if any): none

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): swordsman
weapon: sword
element (sorry...but one only): Darkness
faction (war only.....which side are you on): Lighthand republic
pic:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

characters XD)

username: paolocard
Character name: Rena Darkheart
age: 14

Background of Character: Little sister of Ted. Was taken care of by Ted when their parents died. She is grateful to his brother who he knew had a hard time taking care of her. Knows Ted more than anyone. The only thing she hates about his brother is when he skips class.

Personality: Kind, smart, hardworker, shy, only able to speak freely with his brother

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 1st
pet (if any): none

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 1st
pet (if any): a rabbit, Kusa

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman): Healer
weapon: staff
element (sorry...but one only): Light (ya I know that her lastname is Darkheart but I want it to be light)
faction (war only.....which side are you on): Lighthand republic
pic:

(umm sorry if the form is a bit long and u don't need to join all the stories)
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08
username: Mici1903
Character name: Kokori
age: 14

Background of Character: ~~~

Personality: kind,shy,helpful,lonely

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 1st year
pet (if any): ~

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 2nd year
pet (if any): ~

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): Mage
weapon: ~
element (sorry...but one only): Ice~
faction (war only.....which side are you on): Good side???
pic:


Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08
Character name: Tenrai (obviously xD)
age:16

Background of Character: A child born from a Rich family but he never tells his friends about it. he comes and leaves school as a normal person. Other details are not known.

Personality: Freakishly smart like yagami light, kind, Super caring, kinda childish, panics in front of girls (ehehehehehe)

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd year! ^^ (ohiyo Ted-san!! ^^)
pet (if any): Wolf (super tamed xD)

----for mecha story--- (wth is this story)
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd year!!
pet (if any): uhhmmm... mecha wolf? lolz!

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): Archer (whoooo)
weapon: Time Bow, and double time daggers
element (sorry...but one only): (isnt it obvious? xD)
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(???): i like Light side better! (has cooler name! lighthand! xD)
pic:

P.S. haven't think of a name for the dark side yet..... might be cooler XD - Ted
Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08
username: SaberstarLight
Character name: Star or aglaia<<whatever u want...could be shelle too =P
age: 14

Background of Character: she doesnt know her father...living with her "known mother", she doesnt know if she has any siblings(to give a twist she might have a sister or brother....ooo...and she liked her brother before she know he is her brother...but then not really real =P so that they can live together still..happy ending ^_^)

Personality:

~ind, good,just, not like ted, feisty at times...just a simple girl...shy at first when u meet...
----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd year
pet (if any): a cute lion! lol...


----for mecha story---(mecha????no idea...clueless)
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd year still =P
pet (if any):
a cute tiger...
----for war and adventure story----(eh?...no cute pet here? would have chosen wolf...~_~)
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.):Mage (but she knows how to handle any weapon)
weapon: (u ddnt say only one so ill have lots) bow and arrows...sword...spear...staff...(she knows how to use any weapon)
element (sorry...but one only): Water..same as always....water is kind and gentle
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(???): good...can be evil if persuaded
pic:

pic(what ur character look like:
at school...(we dont have uniforms =P)

at home...(shes a bit formal)


Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

jasonongsip wrote:

Character name: Tenrai (obviously xD)
age:16

Background of Character: A child born from a Rich family but he never tells his friends about it. he comes and leaves school as a normal person. Other details are not known.

Personality: Freakishly smart like yagami light, kind, Super caring, kinda childish, panics in front of girls (ehehehehehe)

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd year! ^^ (ohiyo Ted-san!! ^^)
pet (if any): Wolf (super tamed xD)

----for mecha story--- (wth is this story)
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd year!!
pet (if any): uhhmmm... mecha wolf? lolz!

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): Archer (whoooo)
weapon: Time Bow, and double time daggers
element (sorry...but one only): (isnt it obvious? xD)
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(???): i like Light side better! (has cooler name! lighthand! xD)
pic:

P.S. haven't think of a name for the dark side yet..... might be cooler XD - Ted


GILGAMESH!!!! i really love you~_~ i already said that in one forum...forgot which..oh yeah...it was locked and i dnt know if it was posted...=P cool pic
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

saberStarLight wrote:

username: SaberstarLight
Character name: Star or aglaia<<whatever u want...could be shelle too =P
age: 14

Background of Character: she doesnt know her father...living with her "known mother", she doesnt know if she has any siblings(to give a twist she might have a sister or brother....ooo...and she liked her brother before she know he is her brother...but then not really real =P so that they can live together still..happy ending ^_^)

Personality:

~ind, good,just, not like ted, feisty at times...just a simple girl...shy at first when u meet...
----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd year
pet (if any): a cute lion! lol...


----for mecha story---(mecha????no idea...clueless)
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd year still =P
pet (if any):
a cute tiger...
----for war and adventure story----(eh?...no cute pet here? would have chosen wolf...~_~)
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.):Mage (but she knows how to handle any weapon)
weapon: (u ddnt say only one so ill have lots) bow and arrows...sword...spear...staff...(she knows how to use any weapon)
element (sorry...but one only): Water..same as always....water is kind and gentle
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(???): good...can be evil if persuaded
pic:

pic(what ur character look like:
at school...(we dont have uniforms =P)

at home...(shes a bit formal)


LOLz not like ted!! wakoko!!!
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08
username: lanciei134
Character name: Miyuki
age: 17

Background of Character:
Her parents died when she was 10....

Personality:
silent type, Shy, friendly, kind, respectful
----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd year
pet (if any): none

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd year
pet (if any): none

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): Swordsman (but can handle magic)
weapon: Swords, knives, spear, katana, excalibur.....
element (sorry...but one only): Earth
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(???): Lighthand....
pic:

59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
(lolz no one join evil... me so sad T.T ... joking XD)
Member
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
username: doggy_kitty
Character name: Tsubasa
age: 16

Background of Character( this is war and adventure story background ) : suddenly appear in this world ... he is son of darkness ... protected by Mon ... he pet ... also he guardian ... only Mon know he past ... The legendary demon ... pure evil demon ... Mon is he only fren ...

Personality ( this is war and adventure story ) : evil person ... don know what is love ... don know what mean kind ... don know how to smile ... he is really a evil person ... got some lonely ...


Love story and mecha story background : who hv lost all he memory ... hv a pet name Mon ... Mon can talk .. .and also he guardian ...xD ... don hv parent ...


Love story and mecha story personality : very kind to Mon ... got some quiet ... but fren with boy ... cool with girl ... weird rite ?xD


----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd
pet (if any): Mon ....( the white thing inside the pic ... )

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd
pet (if any): Mon ( the white thing inside the pic ... )

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): swordman
weapon: he hand ... he create weapon with hand ... he can create different element sword ...
element (sorry...but one only): Mystery element ... xD
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(???): evil !!!! xD
pic: ( the red hair one is Mon real form ... he guardian )
( this is Tsubasa ... xD )
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

doggy_kitty wrote:

username: doggy_kitty
Character name: Tsubasa
age: 16

Background of Character: suddenly appear in this world ... he is son of darkness ... protected by Mon ... he pet ... also he guardian ... only Mon know he past ... The legendary demon ... pure evil demon ... Mon is he only fren ...

Personality: evil person ... don know what is love ... don know what mean kind ... don know how to smile ... he is really a evil person ... got some lonely ...

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd
pet (if any): Mon ....( the white thing inside the pic ... )

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd
pet (if any): Mon ( the white thing inside the pic ... )

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): swordman
weapon: he hand ... he create weapon with hand ... he can create different element sword ...
element (sorry...but one only): Mystery element ... xD
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(???): evil !!!! xD
pic: ( the red hair one is Mon real form ... he guardian )
( this is Tsubasa ... xD )


15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Around The World
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
character name: Hooi San

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd
pet (if any): Cuty

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd
pet (if any): Cuty

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): mage
weapon: Use drawing and music to create weapon
element (sorry...but one only): Mystery element ... xD
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(???): Good side



Member
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
(lolz ... the sakura name is ... given ... by me ...xDDD )
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

ong_san_san wrote:

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 3rd
pet (if any): Cuty

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 3rd
pet (if any): Cuty

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): mage
weapon: Use drawing and music to create weapon
element (sorry...but one only): Mystery element ... xD
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(???): Good side



need to fill in username, char name, history, personality
Moderator
15107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / me own heart wher...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
Character name: itoe
age: 15

Background of Character: she is found by her foster parents who did not tell her anything about her past. she wanna fnd out more about herself since she has power

Personality:she is happy, outgoin and bubbly. she is insensitive^^

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 2nd
pet (if any): pitte

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year):2nd
pet (if any):pitte

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.):mage
weapon: bracelet
element (sorry...but one only): ice and water (the emement is water^^)
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(Sakura.. yeah yeah.. i know... i did not give it that name): evil
pic:
when she goes out^^:

when she is in school uniform

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.