First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Create ur other self
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
Since caos is here, it's time for me to appear like Sanger and Ratsel (without the Real Men jokes).

username: marauder340
Character Name: Leona Garstein
Age: 18
Appearance:



Personality:

Leona is calm and prideful as well as oddly domineering.

Background of Character:

Leona was sent to the academy with the usual expectation that she will equal or surpass her relatives (specifically her cousins). She made a promise to herself that she would train as hard as she could to achieve that goal and uphold her family name. One of the things she'll never beat one of her cousins in, though, is cooking because the only thing she can cook decently is porridge.

----for mecha story---
Year: 1st Year
Pet: A dog named Tasuku

Time for the second round!

Character Name: Kyosuke Nanbu
Age: 22
Appearance:



Personality:

Kyosuke Nanbu is usually quiet and keeps things to himself. He is known to have a bad habit of gambling, often referring to a battle as a big bet, with his and his opponent's life as the ante.

Background of Character:

Kyosuke Nanbu was involved in a shuttle crash during his youth that killed everyone on board, except for him and one other passenger, whom he shielded from the flaming debris. After this incident, he's inherited a form of bizarre, inhuman luck that's been keeping him alive. The first time this luck was manifested was when he was sent to the academy a decade later.

Now a student at the academy, he goes about his business rather silently and usually only speaking when spoken to. He's shown great talent in piloting and seems to have a more aggressive fighting style that involves taking on the opponent head-on and coming out with minimal damage.

----for mecha story---
Year: 1st Year
Pet: None
59179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

marauder340 wrote:

Since caos is here, it's time for me to appear like Sanger and Ratsel (without the Real Men jokes).

username: marauder340
Character Name: Leona Garstein
Age: 18
Appearance:



Personality:

Leona is calm and prideful as well as oddly domineering.

Background of Character:

Leona was sent to the academy with the usual expectation that she will equal or surpass her relatives (specifically her cousins). She made a promise to herself that she would train as hard as she could to achieve that gold and uphold her family name. One of the things she'll never beat one of her cousins in, though, is cooking because the only thing she can cook decently is porridge.

----for mecha story---
Year: 1st Year
Pet: A dog named Tasuku

Time for the second round!

Character Name: Kyosuke Nanbu
Age: 22
Appearance:



Personality:

Kyosuke Nanbu is usually quiet and keeps things to himself. He is known to have a bad habit of gambling, often referring to a battle as a big bet, with his and his opponent's life as the ante.

Background of Character:

Kyosuke Nanbu was involved in a shuttle crash during his youth that killed everyone on board, except for him and one other passenger, whom he shielded from the flaming debris. After this incident, he's inherited a form of bizarre, inhuman luck that's been keeping him alive.

Now a student at the academy, he goes about his business rather silently and usually only speaking when spoken to. He's shown great talent in piloting and seems to have a more aggressive fighting style that involves taking on the opponent head-on and coming out with minimal damage.

----for mecha story---
Year: 1st Year
Pet: None


approved XD... lolz.. u people like SRW ^^.....- Ted
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
username: goddessofmusic
Character name: Haruhi
age: 13
Background of Character:Her parents died since she was 5 yrs old.After her parents died she live at her grandma but after two years died also.After that his uncle let her school in a private school.She used to be alone.She has no friends at all and no one really cared for her.

Personality:mysterious,cold blooded

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 2nd year
pet (if any): ~

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 2nd year
pet (if any): ~

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): gun
weapon: gun
element (sorry...but one only): Fire
faction (war only.....which side are you on): BAD SIDE


is it too dramatic the background character?or is it enough tell me!!
59179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

goddessofmusic wrote:

username: goddessofmusic
Character name: Sakura or Haruhi
age: 13
Background of Character: ~~~

Personality:

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 2nd year
pet (if any): ~

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 2nd year
pet (if any): ~

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): gun
weapon: gun
element (sorry...but one only): Fire
faction (war only.....which side are you on): BAD SIDE


Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

paolocard wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:

username: goddessofmusic
Character name: Sakura or Haruhi
age: 13
Background of Character: ~~~

Personality:

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 2nd year
pet (if any): ~

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 2nd year
pet (if any): ~

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): gun
weapon: gun
element (sorry...but one only): Fire
faction (war only.....which side are you on): BAD SIDE




oniisan i made the it already!!
59179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/5/08


hai... ^^
Posted 5/5/08

goddessofmusic wrote:

username: goddessofmusic
Character name: Haruhi
age: 13
Background of Character:Her parents died since she was 5 yrs old.After her parents died she live at her grandma but after two years died also.After that his uncle let her school in a private school.She used to be alone.She has no friends at all and no one really cared for her.

Personality:mysterious,cold blooded

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 2nd year
pet (if any): ~

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 2nd year
pet (if any): ~

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): gun
weapon: gun
element (sorry...but one only): Fire
faction (war only.....which side are you on): BAD SIDE


is it too dramatic the background character?or is it enough tell me!!


oniisan!!!
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
I just noticed that both of marauder's characters have their poses in common.
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
You don't say. XD
Member
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
My Adult charie

username: Jessymodel
Character name: Shanley
age: 16

Background of Character: Shanley come from a well off family but it is hard to tell because she is so sweet and soft spoken.

Personality: Quiet scholar(book worm), Shy, soft spoken, slightly naive innocent nature to her, never been on a date,

Not sure which RP I will joining yet :)



Child Charie
username: Jessymodel
Character name: Sabree
age: 4

Background of Character: Sabree is like a sister to Shanley and is often in the care of Shanley. Her parents are both dead and she is just statring to get over it.

Personality:
Slightly quiet, Has tendancies to say cute but rather off topic things.
Not sure which RP I will joining yet :)

59179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Jessymodel wrote:

My Adult charie

username: Jessymodel
Character name: Shanley
age: 16

Background of Character: Shanley come from a well off family but it is hard to tell because she is so sweet and soft spoken.

Personality: Quiet scholar(book worm), Shy, soft spoken, slightly naive innocent nature to her, never been on a date,

Not sure which RP I will joining yet :)



Child Charie
username: Jessymodel
Character name: Sabree
age: 4

Background of Character: Sabree is like a sister to Shanley and is often in the care of Shanley. Her parents are both dead and she is just statring to get over it.

Personality:
Slightly quiet, Has tendancies to say cute but rather off topic things.
Not sure which RP I will joining yet :)



3869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
username: whylove11
Character name: Jasmine or Jazz
age:14

Background of Character: Her parents died when she was young (at the age 2), so she lived with her older brother. she never really liked her brother because he was never home and when he was she was always hit. so she ran away when she was 11. she is happy but somedays she just wabts to die

Personality:sad, think she is useless,she does not trust people

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 2nd
pet (if any): Triste (it is in the pic)

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 2nd
pet (if any): Triste (it is in the pic)

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): mage
weapon: none
element (sorry...but one only): air
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(Sakura.. yeah yeah.. i know... i did not give it that name):evil
pic:


here is her brother:he is sitting down

59179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

whylove11 wrote:

username: whylove11
Character name: Jasmine or Jazz
age:14

Background of Character: Her parents died when she was young (at the age 2), so she lived with her older brother. she never really liked her brother because he was never home and when he was she was always hit. so she ran away when she was 11. she is happy but somedays she just wabts to die

Personality:sad, think she is useless,she does not trust people

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year): 2nd
pet (if any): Triste (it is in the pic)

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year): 2nd
pet (if any): Triste (it is in the pic)

----for war and adventure story----
class (mage, archer, swordsman, etc.): mage
weapon: none
element (sorry...but one only): air
faction (war only.....which side are you on good (Lighthand) or evi(Sakura.. yeah yeah.. i know... i did not give it that name):evil
pic:


here is her brother:he is sitting down



8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

username:vincent_1617
Character name: vincent
age:17

Background of Character:Wakes up one day remembering nothing about himself in a forest. When he wakes up all he finds
is a small note in his hand that says


I AM SORRY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU VINCENT

he now spends his days trying remember who he is and searching for the person who left him the note

Personality: Acts like he is a loner but actually enjoys company, feels like he is always too weak to protect
the things he cares for most, quiet, and finds it hard to open up to others.

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year):3rd
pet (if any):no

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year):3rd
pet (if any):no

----for war and adventure story----
class: swordsman, but can use all
weapon: sword
element: fire
faction:none
pic:

59179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

vincent_1617 wrote:


username:vincent_1617
Character name: vincent
age:17

Background of Character:Wakes up one day remembering nothing about himself in a forest. When he wakes up all he finds
is a small note in his hand that says


I AM SORRY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU VINCENT

he now spends his days trying remember who he is and searching for the person who left him the note

Personality: Acts like he is a loner but actually enjoys company, feels like he is always too weak to protect
the things he cares for most, quiet, and finds it hard to open up to others.

----for love story----
year: (1st, 2nd or, 3rd year):3rd
pet (if any):no

----for mecha story---
year (1st - 3rd year):3rd
pet (if any):no

----for war and adventure story----
class: swordsman, but can use all
weapon: sword
element: fire
faction:none
pic:




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.