First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do you think western news networks are racist against Asians?
Posted 4/23/08

Chance16 wrote:

i don't want to sound mean but that guy looks like me when i was 13 but fatter...



too much Mcds!
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Maybe here ^~
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
they will do whatever it takes to "sell" their news, i dont think its specifically asian racism, i believe that it is sensationalizing current events, like almost everything on the news
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

Iduno wrote:

not all white people rush up to canada to go club baby seals you know? I think you'll find its mainly the canadiens (I think the seal clubbing's in canada anyway someone correct me if im wrong)

Also chinese eat dogs is just a simple, true statement (and I saw no cussing in that quote) so why the hell get so worked up about it? We KNOW it happens, dogs are specificaly breed as food there just like pigs or chickens here, get over it.


you can't say chinese eats dogs, theres around 2 billion chinese people, and only in extreme areas that chinese still do it today. and lets be honest, whats the difference between eating dogs and eating say horse or beef? and its not just chiense people...


Shinjy wrote:

too much Mcds!


LMAo...no more maccy's...its SLIM FAST for you.
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Chance16 wrote:


Iduno wrote:

not all white people rush up to canada to go club baby seals you know? I think you'll find its mainly the canadiens (I think the seal clubbing's in canada anyway someone correct me if im wrong)

Also chinese eat dogs is just a simple, true statement (and I saw no cussing in that quote) so why the hell get so worked up about it? We KNOW it happens, dogs are specificaly breed as food there just like pigs or chickens here, get over it.


you can't say chinese eats dogs, theres around 2 billion chinese people, and only in extreme areas that chinese still do it today. and lets be honest, whats the difference between eating dogs and eating say horse or beef? and its not just chiense people...



It still seems like something ridiculously small to get all sensitive about and start acussing all whites of clubbing baby seals over though.

I'm not gonna start slagging off a race if someone says the british drink tea and eat scones even if not all off us eat scones and drink tea so why the hell should I take it from someone because someone told her chinese eat dogs while dogs are part of the chinease cuisine like tea is a part of ours even if every last resisdent doesn't eat it
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Iduno wrote:

It still seems like something ridiculously small to get all sensitive about and start acussing all whites of clubbing baby seals over though.

I'm not gonna start slagging off a race if someone says the british drink tea and eat scones even if not all off us eat scones and drink tea so why the hell should I take it from someone because someone told her chinese eat dogs while dogs are part of the chinease cuisine like tea is a part of ours even if every last resisdent doesn't eat it


you forget that there is a massive difference between saying a nation eats dogs which is generally frown upon in today's society whereas drinking tea and eating scones is not as of bigger deal...

Posted 4/23/08

Chance16 wrote:

you forget that there is a massive difference between saying a nation eats dogs which is generally frown upon in today's society whereas drinking tea and eating scones is not as of bigger deal...



if they like diggin d dirt on us, we dig up more dirt on dem!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Shinjy wrote:

if they like diggin d dirt on us, we dig up more dirt on dem!


agreed. x2

Posted 4/23/08

darkmatter01 wrote:

What do you expect they are a Communist country.


how are they communist?
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Chance16 wrote:


Iduno wrote:

It still seems like something ridiculously small to get all sensitive about and start acussing all whites of clubbing baby seals over though.

I'm not gonna start slagging off a race if someone says the british drink tea and eat scones even if not all off us eat scones and drink tea so why the hell should I take it from someone because someone told her chinese eat dogs while dogs are part of the chinease cuisine like tea is a part of ours even if every last resisdent doesn't eat it


you forget that there is a massive difference between saying a nation eats dogs which is generally frown upon in today's society whereas drinking tea and eating scones is not as of bigger deal...



people who actually understand it though know that the dogs are ones bread specialy for their meat and if thats frowned upon we should be getting angry messages from certain religions about our full british breakfast which contain pork in sausages and about our burgers which contain cow that hindus see as a sacred animal so replace the you drink tea with you eat cows and pigs if you like the result would be the same

Posted 4/23/08

Shinjy wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

you eat dogs


u eat sheeps, pigs, cows, fish, lobster, crabs, prawns, chicken, turkey, duck, gooose, game...
Spanish ppl eat rabit so y dnt u cuss dem down too? some black ppl eat monekys and y dnt u say anythin bout dem?
do u have scientific proof dat a lot of Chinese ppl eats dogs? even if we do, it's none of ur fucking business. it's not like u nvr ate animals before? dnt just think dat the western culture is right, moral, goody, perfect!
At least we dnt go around bombing countries for oil and pretend we're helpin dem!
wot about u White ppl viciously beating baby seals to death just to use their fur for coats? dats so inhumane isnt it?


first off I'm not white. Second of all, I only said dogs because that one other user said that the reported compared you to dogs. Oh and I love the dumplings that your country sells in street markets with cardboard "meat" . mmm tasty
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Iduno wrote:

people who actually understand it though know that the dogs are ones bread specialy for their meat and if thats frowned upon we should be getting angry messages from certain religions about our full british breakfast which contain pork in sausages and about our burgers which contain cow that hindus see as a sacred animal so replace the you drink tea with you eat cows and pigs if you like the result would be the same



if you actually put some full stops in then it might just make sense, am i right that your point is that- it works both ways? then you should not class chinese people as eating dog when only a mere sample of the population do so.

Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

Shinjy wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

first off I'm not white. Second of all, I only said dogs because that one other user said that the reported compared you to dogs. Oh and I love the dumplings that your country sells in street markets with cardboard "meat" . mmm tasty


they only sell d 'cardboard meat' 2 u coz ur not worthy enuff for real meat! how does ur cousin (monkey) taste like?


I don't eat monkeys but I heard in rural china they eat monkeys
1530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore, My Hom...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
lolz... im not sure...
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

I don't eat monkeys but I heard in rural china they eat monkeys


nvr heard dat b4. likely to be untrue
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

Shinjy wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

you forget that there is a massive difference between saying a nation eats dogs which is generally frown upon in today's society whereas drinking tea and eating scones is not as of bigger deal...



if they like diggin d dirt on us, we dig up more dirt on dem!


I've just noticed you're moaning about TV reporting bad stuff about a country that is very controling of it citizens (heard of the "great firewall of china"?) and has 1 goventment you can't oppose while enjoying the all the freedoms the western civilisation has to offer, don't you think this makes you just a little bit underqualified to moan about the little thing called freedom of press that we enjoy over here (yes our reporters sometimes slack off the chinese goverment but they can do the same to our own without getting anything bad happening to them.)

Also dont call westerners "them" when your living in the west, when in rome do as the romans do you have to move in and integrate not separate since you now live in the west you are one of the "them" you speak of
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.