First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Draw Ikuto
Member
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hawaii Born; Vega...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Jesserkake wrote:

Ikuto Tsukiyomi:






OOOh (: colorful! ;D
Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Starfire1992 wrote:

Heres my Ikuto


This is simply the best. I like ikutos eyes like this. so funny
Member
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Annimelover wrote:


Starfire1992 wrote:

Heres my Ikuto


This is simply the best. I like ikutos eyes like this. so funny


i agree i like this 1 a lott

6299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Over the Rainbow
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

poiul123 wrote:


Annimelover wrote:


Starfire1992 wrote:

Heres my Ikuto


This is simply the best. I like ikutos eyes like this. so funny


i agree i like this 1 a lott



lol I love this one its exactly like his personality
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

eikyu wrote:


poiul123 wrote:


Annimelover wrote:


Starfire1992 wrote:

Heres my Ikuto


This is simply the best. I like ikutos eyes like this. so funny


i agree i like this 1 a lott



lol I love this one its exactly like his personality :D


Thank you. If you want to see more Shugo Chara drawings and more you can go to-

http://starfire1992.deviantart.com/

Member
1778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Jesserkake your drawing is funny like it..!
Member
1778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Starfire1992 wrote:


eikyu wrote:


poiul123 wrote:


Annimelover wrote:


Starfire1992 wrote:

Heres my Ikuto


This is simply the best. I like ikutos eyes like this. so funny


i agree i like this 1 a lott



lol I love this one its exactly like his personality :D


Thank you. If you want to see more Shugo Chara drawings and more you can go to-

http://starfire1992.deviantart.com/



like it it look so cute
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
LOL
Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
hihi everybody likes the ikuto drawing i said cool Hahha i started something.. ohh here is another picture where ikuto has eyes like that pic... ISNT HE COOL AND SPICY?:P

Member
3225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Annimelover wrote:

hihi everybody likes the ikuto drawing i said cool Hahha i started something.. ohh here is another picture where ikuto has eyes like that pic... ISNT HE COOL AND SPICY?:P



HAHAS just like Amu "COOL AND SPICY!!" lol matchmake in heaven maybe..?

Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

StarryFantasy wrote:


Annimelover wrote:

hihi everybody likes the ikuto drawing i said cool Hahha i started something.. ohh here is another picture where ikuto has eyes like that pic... ISNT HE COOL AND SPICY?:P



HAHAS just like Amu "COOL AND SPICY!!" lol matchmake in heaven maybe..?



Yup. must be ikutoo kun da best :P
Member
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Chile
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Starfire1992 wrote:

Heres my Ikuto


Kawaii~~~~ I like this one

It would be great if I could draw him too, but my draws are really awful xD

Member
4098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / montreal,, mes am...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Saya_Asakura wrote:


Starfire1992 wrote:

Heres my Ikuto


Kawaii~~~~ I like this one

It would be great if I could draw him too, but my draws are really awful xD



i agree with you since he really is KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
starfire or ANYONE ELSEE? dont u want to draw this cute pic with the funny eyes of ikkuto?
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under ur Bed...LOOK!
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Darn~~~! i have a pic of ikuto i drew an it came out good! ... i dont have a scanner!!!! TT__TT i dont have a scanner....>_< not fair. but i wish u guys coud see it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.