First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply hi everyone, just write your name and favorite manga here!
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
i for one have too many favorite mangas to pick from and my name is risa and i'm known as lovely complex in crunchyroll
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Kiratsuki here! nice to meet you!!! ^_^

My fave manga:

Kokoro ni hana wo!
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:

Kiratsuki here! nice to meet you!!! ^_^

My fave manga:

Kokoro ni hana wo!


oh i like this manga too
its soo nice
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

Kiratsuki here! nice to meet you!!! ^_^

My fave manga:

Kokoro ni hana wo!


oh i like this manga too
its soo nice


yep! I was wondering.....have you finish reading this manga? ^_^

Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

Kiratsuki here! nice to meet you!!! ^_^

My fave manga:

Kokoro ni hana wo!


oh i like this manga too
its soo nice


yep! I was wondering.....have you finish reading this manga? ^_^



i'm not sure..i'll check k?
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

Kiratsuki here! nice to meet you!!! ^_^

My fave manga:

Kokoro ni hana wo!


oh i like this manga too
its soo nice


yep! I was wondering.....have you finish reading this manga? ^_^



i'm not sure..i'll check k?


hehehehehehe...thanks! ^_^

um....have you read Otomen?

Member
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Icering desu~

my favourite manga would be Five!


Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

Kiratsuki here! nice to meet you!!! ^_^

My fave manga:

Kokoro ni hana wo!


oh i like this manga too
its soo nice


yep! I was wondering.....have you finish reading this manga? ^_^



i'm not sure..i'll check k?


hehehehehehe...thanks! ^_^

um....have you read Otomen?


i'm not sure i think that i read a few chapters of it but i can't find it anymore
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

ice_ring wrote:

Icering desu~

my favourite manga would be Five!




hey i also read this manga and i think its really cool
Member
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

lovelycomplex wrote:


ice_ring wrote:

Icering desu~

my favourite manga would be Five!




hey i also read this manga and i think its really cool


yup! i agree, many people don't like the art thought, but i think it's really really unique i love the plot and i can't wait for the upcoming chapters XD i'm a sucker for reverse harems lol

573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Polska
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
I am Alvis

my favorite manga would be Imadoki and Dear School Gang Leader

Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

ice_ring wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


ice_ring wrote:

Icering desu~

my favourite manga would be Five!




hey i also read this manga and i think its really cool


yup! i agree, many people don't like the art thought, but i think it's really really unique i love the plot and i can't wait for the upcoming chapters XD i'm a sucker for reverse harems lol



yeah i like the art too..its different and interesting too..its really cool
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

alvis_wing wrote:

I am Alvis

my favorite manga would be Imadoki and Dear School Gang Leader



lol..i also finished imadoki and i liked it... and i read a few chapters of dear school gang leader
Member
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08

lovelycomplex wrote:


ice_ring wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


ice_ring wrote:

Icering desu~

my favourite manga would be Five!




hey i also read this manga and i think its really cool


yup! i agree, many people don't like the art thought, but i think it's really really unique i love the plot and i can't wait for the upcoming chapters XD i'm a sucker for reverse harems lol



yeah i like the art too..its different and interesting too..its really cool


chapter 22 is already out! kyaaaaa XD it's the best manga ever! ^_^

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.