First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply hi everyone, just write your name and favorite manga here!
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

ice_ring wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


ice_ring wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


ice_ring wrote:

Icering desu~

my favourite manga would be Five!




hey i also read this manga and i think its really cool


yup! i agree, many people don't like the art thought, but i think it's really really unique i love the plot and i can't wait for the upcoming chapters XD i'm a sucker for reverse harems lol



yeah i like the art too..its different and interesting too..its really cool


chapter 22 is already out! kyaaaaa XD it's the best manga ever! ^_^


yeah i read it
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

Kiratsuki here! nice to meet you!!! ^_^

My fave manga:

Kokoro ni hana wo!


oh i like this manga too
its soo nice


yep! I was wondering.....have you finish reading this manga? ^_^



i'm not sure..i'll check k?


hehehehehehe...thanks! ^_^

um....have you read Otomen?


i'm not sure i think that i read a few chapters of it but i can't find it anymore

i checked and i haven't finished it yet..lol
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
how about yanki-kun to megane-chan? have you read it? ^_^
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:

how about yanki-kun to megane-chan? have you read it? ^_^


i'm not sure but i did read one that has megane in it 0_o
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:

how about yanki-kun to megane-chan? have you read it? ^_^


i just read a few chapters and its soo funny
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

how about yanki-kun to megane-chan? have you read it? ^_^


i just read a few chapters and its soo funny


I agree!!!!!! its really funny!!!!!!!!XD


I'm planning to read Beast Master, Is it good?
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

how about yanki-kun to megane-chan? have you read it? ^_^


i just read a few chapters and its soo funny


I agree!!!!!! its really funny!!!!!!!!XD


I'm planning to read Beast Master, Is it good?


yeah its a very nice manga..i love it
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

how about yanki-kun to megane-chan? have you read it? ^_^


i just read a few chapters and its soo funny


I agree!!!!!! its really funny!!!!!!!!XD


I'm planning to read Beast Master, Is it good?


yeah its a very nice manga..i love it


hehehehe...I better read it!!!!! XD

thanks lovely-chan! ^_^
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

how about yanki-kun to megane-chan? have you read it? ^_^


i just read a few chapters and its soo funny


I agree!!!!!! its really funny!!!!!!!!XD


I'm planning to read Beast Master, Is it good?


yeah its a very nice manga..i love it


hehehehe...I better read it!!!!! XD

thanks lovely-chan! ^_^

no problemo kawai tomodachi! ^_^
Member
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Right... Behind you!
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Im clara^^ people call me melon^^
my fav manga would be "peter pan syndrome"

Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

melon_peach wrote:

Im clara^^ people call me melon^^
my fav manga would be "peter pan syndrome"



nice to meet you clara :)i'm lovely
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.