First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
If you saw your Ex with someone else?
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Say hi and try to act normally.
Then say "Bye"
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
say 'hi' do a glare put ur hand on the girls boyfriend say "may god have mercy on you" and walk away
2618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / OC; CA.
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
ahh I'd think I'd want to blow up right then there.
Posted 1/22/09
if that will to ever happen to me.. i'd still feel a pang of jealousy.. i mean i'm over him.. but you know...
8137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / SHINee World
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
I would be jealous coz of the fact that he already moved on...
Posted 2/11/09
hmm...I'd be like nothing since we both had moved on already...*sighs*
Posted 2/11/09
walk off as if nothing happened b ecause notihng did happen
Posted 2/11/09

sephyruzz wrote:

hmm...I'd be like nothing since we both had moved on already...*sighs*


LIES i just kidding though something does seem off....
2929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
It was like 3-4 years ago. lol! I'd probably laugh at the fact that he actually found someone.
Posted 2/11/09

marumo-kun wrote:


sephyruzz wrote:

hmm...I'd be like nothing since we both had moved on already...*sighs*


LIES i just kidding though something does seem off....


LOL! you really have to state the obvious! hahahaha! good observation! XD
Posted 2/11/09

sephyruzz wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


sephyruzz wrote:

hmm...I'd be like nothing since we both had moved on already...*sighs*


LIES i just kidding though something does seem off....


LOL! you really have to state the obvious! hahahaha! good observation! XD


i thank you my job pays well XD
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Phil.DavaoCity
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
well it depends how you broken up
Posted 2/11/09

marumo-kun wrote:


sephyruzz wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


sephyruzz wrote:

hmm...I'd be like nothing since we both had moved on already...*sighs*


LIES i just kidding though something does seem off....


LOL! you really have to state the obvious! hahahaha! good observation! XD


i thank you my job pays well XD


Which is? XD
Posted 2/11/09

sephyruzz wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


sephyruzz wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


sephyruzz wrote:

hmm...I'd be like nothing since we both had moved on already...*sighs*


LIES i just kidding though something does seem off....


LOL! you really have to state the obvious! hahahaha! good observation! XD


i thank you my job pays well XD


Which is? XD


to state the obvious-.-
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Islands. X3
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
..it kind of ruins my day..especially if they seem sweet together. it sort of happens everyday though. i'm still close friends with my ex...but it just pisses me off. i mean 'hello..?!' most of the time i just smile and laugh though. --___--; but in my mind i keep saying 'burst into flames. burst into flames.' :))
First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.