First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Asian - American Look Alikes
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

newyorkcitycops wrote:

Johnathan Rhys Meyers and Nishikido Ryo



eeeeh? Wow I now can't unsee it! That's a great match. I adore Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Fantastic in Velvet Goldmine and Gormenghast.
16215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

chelly218 wrote:

do you think any american actors look similar to any asian celebrities?
recently i've found some that look alike to me...


angela aki


tina fey


BoA


Jessica Alba


feel free to disagree ^^





jebusxjuice wrote:


joyax01 wrote:




[Dennis Oh and Brandon Routh]


I think they do, they're both gorgeous ^__^


um..... i dont think Jessica Alba and BoA look alike but Angela/Tina and Denis/Brandon....could pass as siblings.....:D
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

fuzion_noizuf wrote:


Isabel Roces *Print/Ramp Model:Philippines* & Angelina Jolie


They do actually look scarily alike.
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
boa and jessica does not look alike..

they are definately not the same...
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i dont think boa looks like jessoca alba. boa did so much platic surgery. does she even count?
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
toma ikuta looks mixed....anyone??
9553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland =^o^=
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

TRASHBAT wrote:


newyorkcitycops wrote:

Johnathan Rhys Meyers and Nishikido Ryo



eeeeh? Wow I now can't unsee it! That's a great match. I adore Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Fantastic in Velvet Goldmine and Gormenghast.


Wow I love 'em both to death!!! One's from my fav jboy band and the other from my country and great actor. Very similar features!!!
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

CherryB182 wrote:


TRASHBAT wrote:


newyorkcitycops wrote:

Johnathan Rhys Meyers and Nishikido Ryo



eeeeh? Wow I now can't unsee it! That's a great match. I adore Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Fantastic in Velvet Goldmine and Gormenghast.


Wow I love 'em both to death!!! One's from my fav jboy band and the other from my country and great actor. Very similar features!!!


You have fantastic taste xD
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Secret Evil Lair
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

pinkbox wrote:

Anne Curtis (Philippines: Actress, MTV VJ, Host and Fashionista)


Anne Hathaway (Hollywood)



How abt:

anne hathaway


bea alonzo(philippines)
2318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

osu2003 wrote:


joyax01 wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:


joyax01 wrote:




[Dennis Oh and Brandon Routh]


I think they do, they're both gorgeous ^__^


Oh yesssss!!! both as I call them yummy!!!!!


this was a really good observation!!!!



thanks!!I'm a fan of both!!!
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ricebowl, Teriyaki
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

sugar_princess wrote:

coco lee

and kimara lee



could be sisters!


oh yeah! And they have the same last name also!
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Planet of the APES
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

yuyilogan wrote:


pinkbox wrote:

Anne Curtis (Philippines: Actress, MTV VJ, Host and Fashionista)


Anne Hathaway (Hollywood)



How abt:

anne hathaway



yeah i think they have resemblance...


bea alonzo(philippines)


286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Sam Milby and Mario Lopez have some similar features
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

not sure why but HYDE has always reminded me of a mix with David Bowie and Dave Grohl... looks and style with Bowie and musical style with Grohl O.o


i agree with you...HYDE and David Bowie are androgynous:)
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

I don't think that BoA and Jessica look alike but Brandon and Dennis sort of do.


agree
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.