First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
L died
7042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / sOmE WhErE iN My...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
yea it sucks that he died....but he went like L
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Neo_Akatsuki wrote:

You used a spoiler as a title
and the kids name is Neat


LMAO!! kids name not Neat =.= its Near
unless you accidently typed in T instead of R
cause the T and R are beside each other?
2707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
i ve been mourning abo0ut his death for couple of months,.so yeah..
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
yeah its too bad L died, he was one of my favorite characters
Posted 4/22/08
Old news. Actually, after Death Note launched in America I paraded around for a few months with an avatar saying "L Dies" just to piss people off. You can still see it on my profile page
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Dead in a gutter
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
In the future try not to use plot spoilers in the titles of your forum posts. There are still people out there who haven't watched/finished the show yet. Luckily i'm not one of them.
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


Neo_Akatsuki wrote:

You used a spoiler as a title
and the kids name is Neat


It was L, Mello, and Near.

L and Mello died.


They never says the real name of L and N rigth?
5057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SEISHUN GAKUEN
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
dead
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bebop
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
OOOOO sorry lol its late and my typing is getting a little sloppy il just correct it
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Lol spoilers.
Posted 4/22/08

ayay2011 wrote:

hey just watch deathnote today and found out that l died i was so sad
and who the kid with the white hair


hey captain obvious how are you feeling today?
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth (duh)
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Wow... im surprised you actually managed to get away from all the spoilers and find that out for yourself just now XD
5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
lol i've been known that he died without watching XD
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

khryzalids wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


Neo_Akatsuki wrote:

You used a spoiler as a title
and the kids name is Neat


It was L, Mello, and Near.

L and Mello died.


They never says the real name of L and N rigth?


I think they did with Near. I'm not too sure since its been awhile but they didn't reveal L's name.
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


khryzalids wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


Neo_Akatsuki wrote:

You used a spoiler as a title
and the kids name is Neat


It was L, Mello, and Near.

L and Mello died.


They never says the real name of L and N rigth?


I think they did with Near. I'm not too sure since its been awhile but they didn't reveal L's name.


Near is a name? i thought it was like a code name..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.