First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
jelly beans.
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Planet Jupiter.
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
urm i used to think that jelly beans tasted like rice, but now i quite like them ^^

whats the weirdest flavor that you have tried ?
mine was jalapeño, it was actually uber spicy !

( err, im pretty sure that this is not a duplicate, but if it is, please delete. thank you ^_____^ )
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
I had the dirt and vomit one's from the Harry Potter kind. Worst taste ever.
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
i'm too scared to try any "weird" flavored jelly beans.
Though the weirdest one i tried was like popcorn O_O
(i know i know, not exciting)
Posted 4/22/08
I LOVE jelly beans. I was going to make a thread about this but I didn't want people to be like "YOU FAIL"
Anyways I like the watermelon flavor. They're all good, I actually take the time to make combos.
Laughalilmore- I love the popcorn flavored jelly beans.
Posted 4/22/08
anchovie
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
I like the red, yellow, and green ones.
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / CORRUPTED Philipp...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Laughalilmore wrote:

i'm too scared to try any "weird" flavored jelly beans.
Though the weirdest one i tried was like popcorn O_O
(i know i know, not exciting)


Ahahahaha!! Jelly beans flavor popcorn xD
I'll rather throw that instead of eatin it x.x...


uhm... Durian flavor x.x
28612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08
LOL funny story i dont know if they still have em out but when i was in 7th grade they had the harry potter jelly beans... we gave our english teacher the ear wax flavored one o man good times

o yea i dont like jelly beans they make me sick for some reason
welook 
17497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
anthrax-like flour with salt
cynide- bitter almonds.
wat a pack of jelly beans those were
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Hazeo wrote:


Laughalilmore wrote:

i'm too scared to try any "weird" flavored jelly beans.
Though the weirdest one i tried was like popcorn O_O
(i know i know, not exciting)


Ahahahaha!! Jelly beans flavor popcorn xD
I'll rather throw that instead of eatin it x.x...


uhm... Durian flavor x.x



haha yeah i thought the first time I ate it it'd
taste like salty popcorn, buttt taste good :D
ew..durian?
Posted 4/22/08
Earwax from the Harry Potter Ones
not so yummy...lol
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

I LOVE jelly beans. I was going to make a thread about this but I didn't want people to be like "YOU FAIL"
Anyways I like the watermelon flavor. They're all good, I actually take the time to make combos.
Laughalilmore- I love the popcorn flavored jelly beans.


Yeah popcorn taste good! ^_^
1196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto, Canada!
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Jelly Beans....Rice???
Where did that come from??
LOL
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Planet Jupiter.
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

kabloey wrote:

Jelly Beans....Rice???
Where did that come from??
LOL


> ________<"" i really have no idea, i think i brought myself the cheap ones .
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.