First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
your most favorite anime BGM?
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Wildsevenblue wrote:

i would have to say all of the Tengen toppa gurren lagann series


The OST has some nice tunes, I'll say. 'Libera Me From Hell' is an epic tune. Who woulda thought that you could combine rap and opera into a single song?

Anime BGMs I might suggest:
-Ideon (Especially the movies. I'm looking for that tune named 'Tsuru Ga Tobu' and have had no luck with it)
-Mobile Suit Gundam (Again, if you're attracted to the music of the late 70s)
-Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
-Gundam SEED (Despite the amount of faggotry that the CE universe has generated, the series has some good tunes.)
-Top wo Nerae! Gunbuster
-Top wo Nerae! 2 - Diebuster (Some of the tunes here are remixes of certain ones from Gunbuster.)
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Onegai Twins hands down for me. Kotoko is amazing
534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA / Japan ?????
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Wildsevenblue wrote:

i would have to say all of the Tengen toppa gurren lagann series


The OST has some nice tunes, I'll say. 'Libera Me From Hell' is an epic tune. Who woulda thought that you could combine rap and opera into a single song?

Anime BGMs I might suggest:
-Ideon (Especially the movies. I'm looking for that tune named 'Tsuru Ga Tobu' and have had no luck with it)
-Mobile Suit Gundam (Again, if you're attracted to the music of the late 70s)
-Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
-Gundam SEED (Despite the amount of faggotry that the CE universe has generated, the series has some good tunes.)
-Top wo Nerae! Gunbuster
-Top wo Nerae! 2 - Diebuster (Some of the tunes here are remixes of certain ones from Gunbuster.)


indeed thats the song that is my fave amongst the ost soundtrack but other than that song i think Jam Project is pretty good with most of their mecha anime theme songs ...
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
bgm from rozen maiden

and lilium orgel version
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Wildsevenblue wrote:

indeed thats the song that is my fave amongst the ost soundtrack but other than that song i think Jam Project is pretty good with most of their mecha anime theme songs ...


JAM Project is always good.

Posted 6/3/08
This is a duplicate, I'm pretty sure, but I'm going to say the same things I do in every one of these threads.

FLCL, Air Gear, and Eureka 7 all have awesome soundtracks.
Anything Yoko Kanno worked on is bound to be good, albeit stolen.
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Cowboy Bebop
Posted 6/3/08
Black Cat... Creeds' opera bgm is great....
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN
534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA / Japan ?????
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Wildsevenblue wrote:

indeed thats the song that is my fave amongst the ost soundtrack but other than that song i think Jam Project is pretty good with most of their mecha anime theme songs ...


JAM Project is always good.



yah i just couldnt believe how old they r and they r still singing
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
code geass
&
tsubasa chronicle
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada...somewher...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
White Reflection is just iconic for me when it comes to Endless Waltz and the ending theme for Kanon 2006 is just perfect...the songs from Haruhi Suzumiya are awesome too
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada >.>
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
code geass "mosaic Kakera" one of the best
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
tsubasa chronicle and rozen maiden
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
there was one that was...really nice...I think it was Darker than BLACK's....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.