First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
who do u think, the girl most suitable with dbsk as a couple?
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / US
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

Kasumi029 wrote:



Hmm.. I'm not reallly a huge fangirl... but that's in my opinion the worst coouple ever. I like DBSK with CSJH.. haha.


I so..agree..well cos of da age gap I guess..nd I dnt rly see them wif any dbsk guys...xcpt 4 Changmin nd Jess imo..hehe anyweiz,im a big Yuphanie fan!



but there only like 1-3 years apart. They make a gooood couple!

PS: I sware oneday I'm going to get jumped in the streets.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Besides me,
I think U-know would definitely
b suitable w/ Bae Seul Gi.
I luved them in Love Letter.

&&& Xiah w/ Chaeyeon
1191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
i have no idea...they are too cute...i dont know who would be good with them
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

quynhie wrote:

besides myself id choose Yoochun with Boa. they looks so happy together.



quote]indigokara wrote:

DBSK : Yunho
Girl: Jaejoong



what? JJ can be counted as a girl right?? lol


I agree with these two. hahahaha XD. YunJae!! ♥
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

jeoung91 wrote:


Kasumi029 wrote:



Hmm.. I'm not reallly a huge fangirl... but that's in my opinion the worst coouple ever. I like DBSK with CSJH.. haha.


I so..agree..well cos of da age gap I guess..nd I dnt rly see them wif any dbsk guys...xcpt 4 Changmin nd Jess imo..hehe anyweiz,im a big Yuphanie fan!



but there only like 1-3 years apart. They make a gooood couple!

PS: I sware oneday I'm going to get jumped in the streets.


for me, it's not their ages that bother me... it's more like SNSD's attitudes.. and the horrible criticism their getting. I just don't like DBSK with such an immature group. the only reason snsd's so popular is cause of their looks anyways... so I don't have much respect for them.
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

harman101 wrote:

Besides me,
I think U-know would definitely
b suitable w/ Bae Seul Gi.
I luved them in Love Letter.

&&& Xiah w/ Chaeyeon


lol yeah! hahaha I wouldn't mind chaeyeon with any dbsk member actually! she's so cool. though she is quite old... haha but that doesn't matter, she looks so much younger than her age.
Posted 6/21/08

mocha101 wrote:

Yunho and Bae Seul Gi




I agree Yunho and BSG look good together ~
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / US
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08

JWpwnsU wrote:


jeoung91 wrote:


Kasumi029 wrote:



Hmm.. I'm not reallly a huge fangirl... but that's in my opinion the worst coouple ever. I like DBSK with CSJH.. haha.


I so..agree..well cos of da age gap I guess..nd I dnt rly see them wif any dbsk guys...xcpt 4 Changmin nd Jess imo..hehe anyweiz,im a big Yuphanie fan!



but there only like 1-3 years apart. They make a gooood couple!

PS: I sware oneday I'm going to get jumped in the streets.


for me, it's not their ages that bother me... it's more like SNSD's attitudes.. and the horrible criticism their getting. I just don't like DBSK with such an immature group. the only reason snsd's so popular is cause of their looks anyways... so I don't have much respect for them.


but thats just ur oppinon, not mine. I like both groups and they look cute together. the end.

PS: still hiding in my closet for worst thing that could happen.

PSS: how would you know their attitude. Do you know them real life? dont judge a book by its cover. newayz AFK Hiding away.
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / fresno
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
DBSK member: yunho

girl name: Eugene
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
me...lol jkjkj idk i cant picture them w/ anyone cuz it jus impossible...lol when did i become such a fan girl??
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

indigokara wrote:

DBSK : Yunho
Girl: Jaejoong



what? JJ can be counted as a girl right?? lol


awww thats soo cute....they totally brought this on themselves with that mini drama they did "dangerous love"
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

JWpwnsU wrote:


harman101 wrote:

Besides me,
I think U-know would definitely
b suitable w/ Bae Seul Gi.
I luved them in Love Letter.

&&& Xiah w/ Chaeyeon


lol yeah! hahaha I wouldn't mind chaeyeon with any dbsk member actually! she's so cool. though she is quite old... haha but that doesn't matter, she looks so much younger than her age.



Yep dat's true, there's da age difference.
But she does luk younger than her age.
:]]
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
what's DBSK? (sorry, just asking)
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
U-KNOW YUNHO & GO EUN AH :D
( the girl in the 1st episode called casseopia in their mini drama called VACATION)
i think i spelled the C word wrong hehe.
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
OHHH
& XIAH JUNSU AND TAEYON <3
orr xiah junsu and uhmm .. park hee bon (:


TAEYEON :)


PARK HEE BON (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.