First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Banner Contest
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

miyu23 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:


miyu23 wrote:

Here this is mine! i did it with a friend ^^

My friend: i love this, our picture i think it's soooo cool



I hope we win!


please read the rules again ♥su ^^


gome ne!! My friend was so careless and didn't read the rules!

We are so sorry!



it's alright ♥su ^^
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
.. etto.. i can post what i made right?..♥su?
Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08
Here this is mine! i did it with a friend ^^



Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

tsugumi09 wrote:

.. etto.. i can post what i made right?..♥su?


Omg yours is soo good!
my friend loves yours
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

miyu23 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:

.. etto.. i can post what i made right?..♥su?


Omg yours is soo good!
my friend loves yours


thankeis ♥su ^^
Member
33005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08


sorry it's not big......
sighh** i'm pretty bad at banners.
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

candy_xOx wrote:



sorry it's not big......
sighh** i'm pretty bad at banners.


it is small and cute!! ♥su
Member
4004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in his heart
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
owhh~ nekomimi with wings flying in the blue sky ne.. *teehee* XD i hope you like it ne suu chan~



edit :

another entry~! XD yay~ oishi strawberries. hope that this is not too simple for the group ne~ :O XD


Member
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

tsugumi09 wrote:

.. etto.. i can post what i made right?..♥su?


~ so kawaii how .. i just wonder what program u use in that ?? ^___^

Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

paula_sison wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:

.. etto.. i can post what i made right?..♥su?


~ so kawaii how .. i just wonder what program u use in that ?? ^___^



etto.. photoshop ♥su ^^
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

honey_teddy9 wrote:

owhh~ nekomimi with wings flying in the blue sky ne.. *teehee* XD i hope you like it ne suu chan~



edit :

another entry~! XD yay~ oishi strawberries. hope that this is not too simple for the group ne~ :O XD




ne ne etto.. nee-chan the banner won't appear ♥su TT.TT i can't see it!! >.<
Member
4004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in his heart
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

tsugumi09 wrote:

ne ne etto.. nee-chan the banner won't appear ♥su TT.TT i can't see it!! >.<



ehhh~ but i can see it just fine ne.. anyway, i'll post again.. *teehee*



did you see it ne ne?
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

honey_teddy9 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:

ne ne etto.. nee-chan the banner won't appear ♥su TT.TT i can't see it!! >.<



ehhh~ but i can see it just fine ne.. anyway, i'll post again.. *teehee*



did you see it ne ne?


hmm.. etto.. still not TT.TT
umm.. why not ..
onee-chan upload it in the group photos ♥su^^..
then suu-chan will see it! yay! >.< onegai
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08


tsugumi09 wrote:

ne ne etto.. nee-chan the banner won't appear ♥su TT.TT i can't see it!! >.<



ehhh~ but i can see it just fine ne.. anyway, i'll post again.. *teehee*



did you see it ne ne?


hmm.. etto.. still not TT.TT
umm.. why not ..
onee-chan upload it in the group photos ♥su^^..
then suu-chan will see it! yay! >.< onegai
Neko Creator Suu-chan
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08


submission of banner is soon to end



2 more days
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.