WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Be a member of this group!!!
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
Username: hot_sk8er_girl_15
Name: Toni
bday: 2/24
gender: female
position: Blue Pearl Royal Maiden Please
ocean: South Atlantic
picture:


Member
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Username: curry97
Name: Kumiko-chan
Bday: June 12
Gender: Female
Position: Blue pearl royal maiden
Ocean: south atlantic ocean
Your pic.:
Member
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in thiz...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
Username:mysarah95
Name:mai-chan
Bday:4 January
Gender:Female
Position:Yellow pearl prince Please
Ocean: South Pasific Ocean


Member
1787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
username:plantkeeper
name:shii chan
B.O.D:october 17
gender:female
position:Blue pearl royal maiden
ocean:artic ocean
pic:

PLS accept me!
Posted 5/23/08

plantkeeper wrote:

username:plantkeeper
name:shii chan
B.O.D:october 17
gender:female
position:Blue pearl royal maiden
ocean:artic ocean
pic:

PLS accept me!


blue pearl royal maiden is already full....please apply for another position.....
Posted 5/23/08

curry97 wrote:

Username: curry97
Name: Kumiko-chan
Bday: June 12
Gender: Female
Position: Blue pearl royal maiden
Ocean: south atlantic ocean
Your pic.:


blue pearl royal maiden is already full....please apply for another position.....
Posted 5/23/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

Username: aisheteru_hiei18
Name:nyaa-chan
Bday:September 8
Gender:female
Position:Indigo Pearl Royal Maiden
Ocean:arctic ocean
thank you meow >_<


gomene......the indigo pearl royal maiden is already full....so please apply for a position again if u want too...and proceed to the apply for a position in the forum.....arigatou
Member
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

natskaito wrote:


curry97 wrote:

Username: curry97
Name: Kumiko-chan
Bday: June 12
Gender: Female
Position: Blue pearl royal maiden
Ocean: south atlantic ocean
Your pic.:


blue pearl royal maiden is already full....please apply for another position.....


Username: curry97
Name: Kumiko-chan
Bday: June 12
Gender: Female
Position: green pearl royal maiden
Ocean: north atlantic ocean

pic:
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

natskaito wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

Username: aisheteru_hiei18
Name:nyaa-chan
Bday:September 8
Gender:female
Position:Indigo Pearl Royal Maiden
Ocean:arctic ocean
thank you meow >_<


gomene......the indigo pearl royal maiden is already full....so please apply for a position again if u want too...and proceed to the apply for a position in the forum.....arigatou


oh ok meow ^^
Posted 5/24/08

curry97 wrote:


natskaito wrote:


curry97 wrote:

Username: curry97
Name: Kumiko-chan
Bday: June 12
Gender: Female
Position: Blue pearl royal maiden
Ocean: south atlantic ocean
Your pic.:


blue pearl royal maiden is already full....please apply for another position.....


Username: curry97
Name: Kumiko-chan
Bday: June 12
Gender: Female
Position: green pearl royal maiden
Ocean: north atlantic ocean

pic:


APPROVED!!! now please proceed to the membership cards for your ID....thanks..
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Username: Knightdemon
Name: Ryn
Bday: Feb 3
Gender: Female
Position: Green Pearl Royal Maiden
Ocean: north atlantic ocean
Pic:
Posted 5/24/08

Knightdemon wrote:

Username: Knightdemon
Name: Ryn
Bday: Feb 3
Gender: Female
Position: Green Pearl Royal Maiden
Ocean: north atlantic ocean
Pic:


now please proceed to the Membership Card in the forum...
and ur approved!
Member
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Manila,Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Username:Shu_chan
Name:shu-chan
Age:14
Bday: april 22
Gender: female
Your Pic:

Position: purple pearl knight ^^
Posted 5/26/08
username nash_ayakahirusawa
name Ayaka
age 15
bday March 10
gender Female

Arctic Ocean
Posted 5/26/08

Shu_chan wrote:

Username:Shu_chan
Name:shu-chan
Age:14
Bday: april 22
Gender: female
Your Pic:

Position: purple pearl knight ^^


APPROVED! You may proceed to the Membership Cards in the forum so you can have your ID....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.