First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Mixed Class
H.A. Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
i'm clar from angel class!!! ^_^

Sensei... how can we (angels) drive demons (bad demons as in those super bad hehe) away using our powers???
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Depends on what type of demons you are fighting.... most of them are using dark element so you can use light elements against them.... but the only thing i can say is that you must know first who you're fighting.... i mean, what powers they have... and also what they can do...
Posted 6/12/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

i'm clar from angel class!!! ^_^



dont worry im nice and sweet and wouldnt hurt/ kill anyone unless i really need to


H.A. Student
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Sensei, I can't make my water into the shape of a weapon, at least, not one that cut do anything in a battle. I don't think it's concentration, because I could make a cat with claws that can scratch you, but for some reason it's not working... What should I do?
Posted 6/12/08
sensei how can i make a strong sword of darkness that can help me in times of need??
H.A. Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
I see... There are also demons that changes their appearance right?

How will we know if they are demons if they are taking the appearance of angels?
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Kiki_chan wrote:

Sensei, I can't make my water into the shape of a weapon, at least, not one that cut do anything in a battle. I don't think it's concentration, because I could make a cat with claws that can scratch you, but for some reason it's not working... What should I do?


i think you need to learn more skills about that...
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

starwberry-starlight wrote:

sensei how can i make a strong sword of darkness that can help me in times of need??


first, you must have the skill in sword-making... after that... you can make the sword you want... to make it strong... it depends on your level...
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

I see... There are also demons that changes their appearance right?

How will we know if they are demons if they are taking the appearance of angels?


yes, they are... to know the real them... you must do anything to reveal their real self... but if your level is a bit higher (like the heads but they really have a high level...), you can know it by just analyzing them...

Posted 6/13/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:

sensei how can i make a strong sword of darkness that can help me in times of need??


first, you must have the skill in sword-making... after that... you can make the sword you want... to make it strong... it depends on your level...



thank u sensei *bows*
H.A. Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

I see... There are also demons that changes their appearance right?

How will we know if they are demons if they are taking the appearance of angels?


yes, they are... to know the real them... you must do anything to reveal their real self... but if your level is a bit higher (like the heads but they really have a high level...), you can know it by just analyzing them...



I see... but how can I an, underclassmen who doesn't even how to control her powers would know???

H.A. Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

starwberry-starlight wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

i'm clar from angel class!!! ^_^



dont worry im nice and sweet and wouldnt hurt/ kill anyone unless i really need to




don't worry ^_^ even if you would plan to kill... you can't... i'm a fast runner.. XD
H.A. Student
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Mitsuki: i'm late.... gomene!
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

don't worry ^_^ even if you would plan to kill... you can't... i'm a fast runner.. XD

sure i telling u i can run pretty fast too

H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

I see... There are also demons that changes their appearance right?

How will we know if they are demons if they are taking the appearance of angels?


yes, they are... to know the real them... you must do anything to reveal their real self... but if your level is a bit higher (like the heads but they really have a high level...), you can know it by just analyzing them...



I see... but how can I an, underclassmen who doesn't even how to control her powers would know???



hmm... you know, it depends on the demon you're fighting... i mean, their level... if they're just weak, it's very easy to know... when theiy're in the middle, you can still see some hints... all i can say is you must practice more...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.