First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Photography
19230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/11/07
@ greenislove: wahehe...really?! we have same interests!! yeah...i also hope that i can be a pro..and thanks!! i also wanna see the pictures you have taken..^_____^
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/11/07

Mts wrote:

Here are some of my pictures:
My dogs:


A bird in my backyard XD

Little spider on our car:

School

Don't remember the name of this plant, but it's on Besseggen in Beito (Norway)

From freestyle motocross in Sweden:

Motocross VM in Sweden:





Cool pics, Mts! *applause* I especially like the foreboding school picture.

5348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
Instead of spamming up the place with my pictures (ok i'll post one...)



...ok two...



ANYWAY!
I have more [url=http://lone--wolf.deviantart.com/gallery]HERE.
Posted 5/12/07
You know i dont really want to come off as condescending but jesus people....ANYONE can take black and white photos or pictures of dead trees, up close ones of plants, or of abandon places and call themselves a photographer......its pretty moronic if you ask me and a total waste of time. I refuse to accept 95% of photography as "art"


Trevor (OP)
5348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
In reply to the above:
They can yes, but not everybody can read into photography - it seems you are one of these people.
In order to appreciate something to its full capacity - you must understand it.

You evidently don't. It's not condescending what you just said - just very narrow minded.
Posted 5/12/07

noxlupus wrote:

In reply to the above:
They can yes, but not everybody can read into photography - it seems you are one of these people.
In order to appreciate something to its full capacity - you must understand it.

You evidently don't. It's not condescending what you just said - just very narrow minded.


No its the fact i see litteraly hundreds of the same peoples photography pages on myspace with everyone having the exact god damn looking photos. theres no "deeper" understanding to it. Its nothing more than "zomg look @ my mediocre camera skills and my photoshop editing! Im sooooo good"


Trevor (OP)

5348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
Guh i can't stand photoshop editing...I did it once, but i got annoyed with it.
I did it for a reason though.

Are you a photographer yourself?
- sure i agree that some people class themselves as a photographer because they take pictures of 'stuff'.
If you can read into photographs then please read into the two which i posted above.
If you're not on the same lines of what i'm trying to say in them - then please don't criticize other peoples work.

Regards;
Nox.
Posted 5/12/07

noxlupus wrote:

Guh i can't stand photoshop editing...I did it once, but i got annoyed with it.
I did it for a reason though.

Are you a photographer yourself?
- sure i agree that some people class themselves as a photographer because they take pictures of 'stuff'.
If you can read into photographs then please read into the two which i posted above.
If you're not on the same lines of what i'm trying to say in them - then please don't criticize other peoples work.

Regards;
Nox.


No, i am not a photgrapher myself the only pictures i have ever taken are of drunken girls who are willing to take their clothes off ( and i would count that more as teenage hormones than i would me being a "photographer")
To be honest.....i havent looked @ one single photo on this thread i just jolted down and wrote my few thought on the general topic. Which is the way i feel about MOST (most being 95%) photography, I wasnt trying to insult your work mainly because i havent seen it.



Trevor (OP)

5348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
Haha, that explains a lot more then :P
In which case it's a valid argument - i thought it was aimed at the work on this thread.
I'm not one for straight up slating someones work...unless of course they don't need commenting on because they're just snap shots of whatevers.
Which is why i got somewhat...defensive.
Constructive criticism is the best kind
8844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ಌNYC, the BIG APPLEಌ
Offline
Posted 5/12/07

n0odle wrote:

I seriously don't see photography as art.


why? i think photography is art, art doesn't relly goes on drawing or etc, it could be anything...
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/14/07
i like my photography and i dont use photoshop i just have a really good quality camera and for that i am thankful

and screw what you think i like taking pictures of trees actually their leaves make pretty colors i dont take picgtures of the tree itself...hmmm
well im originally a soompier (a place for korean music and and dramam lovers)
anyways here


waterfall


japanese maple


idk

oh and this one is


its says caution...so dont eat light bulbs!
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 5/21/07

kyocool wrote:


noxlupus wrote:

Guh i can't stand photoshop editing...I did it once, but i got annoyed with it.
I did it for a reason though.

Are you a photographer yourself?
- sure i agree that some people class themselves as a photographer because they take pictures of 'stuff'.
If you can read into photographs then please read into the two which i posted above.
If you're not on the same lines of what i'm trying to say in them - then please don't criticize other peoples work.

Regards;
Nox.


No, i am not a photgrapher myself the only pictures i have ever taken are of drunken girls who are willing to take their clothes off ( and i would count that more as teenage hormones than i would me being a "photographer")
To be honest.....i havent looked @ one single photo on this thread i just jolted down and wrote my few thought on the general topic. Which is the way i feel about MOST (most being 95%) photography, I wasnt trying to insult your work mainly because i havent seen it.



Trevor (OP)



How can you say u accept 95% of these photgraphs as 'art' since u jolted through them all? and as a secondary, i dont think these guys/girls cares about if you accept it as art since you have no sence of photography at all.

sorry about this message but i just always become annoyed when people butt in and critizise peoples works etc, when the first of all havent even got a clue about what their writing about.

ill have some pictures up soon, i hope- need to find them first o.O think i put them down on a cd or something .. >.>
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 5/21/07
oh yeah, and i really liked the photo's here, especially mts's bird =P

mm.. and spare me for the spiders *shudders, and hides behind a chair* =(
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/25/07



Photographer: Me
Tool: Olympus Fe210
712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Baguio City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/25/07
i learned photography in school its part of my course in college. i will post my pics after i developed it and scan it. coz i use film my teacher wanted us to learn the basics first before going to digital cameras.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.