First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
VAMPIRE OR NOT?
Ghost
AHTL 
91491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/23/08
z0mg z0mg

Newbie alert!

Below: A fucking long title saying asking what you would do if you were an vampire ;D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-103121/If-you-were-a-Vampire-Like-in-Twilight-whats-the-things-you-would-do-besides-drinking-blood.html
Posted 4/23/08

kyutguy455 wrote:

Is sucking you own BLOOD and some close people considers you a VAMPIRE?


No. It just proves that you have problems.

Posted 4/23/08
I drink my blood all the time when I cut myself on accident. I don't feel very vampiric, so I think the answer is no.
kiwii1 
65135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Far,far away
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
No, If I'm bleeding I would suck my blood to not let it fall everywhere. Depends on the wound of course XD. It tastes nice, but not something I would go hurting myself or others.
Also I think if you suck some other just to taste the blood and not to help him with some kind of wound. Then I think it is vampirism.
22732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
no,i always drink my own blood and i dont consider myself as a vampire
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On a mountain som...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
Ive drunk my own blood............doesn't really taste of much.......
1214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
I drink my own when I cut or accidently get cut. I like the metalic taste. I do adore vampires and I have had my friends suck my blood when I got a paper cut... Vampire? Maybe
Posted 4/23/08
I actually like the taste of my own blood.....
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
not!
3672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / the chair in fron...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
there arent any decent topics anymore are they??
1530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore, My Hom...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
lolz... how the hell would i know
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / close to her hear...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

AHTL wrote:

z0mg z0mg

Newbie alert!

Below: A fucking long title saying asking what you would do if you were an vampire ;D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-103121/If-you-were-a-Vampire-Like-in-Twilight-whats-the-things-you-would-do-besides-drinking-blood.html


i'm not asking where to go if i were a vampire! please read and understand everything first before u comment on anything!
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / close to her hear...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

xcsfier wrote:

Lol you made 2 of your own threads.....


what are you talking about?
Ghost
AHTL 
91491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/23/08

kyutguy455 wrote:


AHTL wrote:

z0mg z0mg

Newbie alert!

Below: A fucking long title saying asking what you would do if you were an vampire ;D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-103121/If-you-were-a-Vampire-Like-in-Twilight-whats-the-things-you-would-do-besides-drinking-blood.html


i'm not asking where to go if i were a vampire! please read and understand everything first before u comment on anything!


It's kind of hard to understand a sentence that is illogical.
Posted 4/23/08

kyutguy455 wrote:


xcsfier wrote:

Lol you made 2 of your own threads.....


what are you talking about?

He made 2 VAMPIRE OR NOT threads
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.