First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What's the easiest spoken/written language to learn?
33105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
Japanese for both
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/2/07

missymace wrote:


xXPaperwingsxX wrote:

Spoken: English.
Written: French and Spanish. (Just because I know how to write in those 2 language doesn't mean I know how to speak them)


ditto to that! i know how to read/write hangul and yet i still have to translate everyword to understand them.. :P


Yeah, I have to do that too. ^^;;
4325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my thinking chair
Offline
Posted 11/2/07

xXPaperwingsxX wrote:


missymace wrote:


xXPaperwingsxX wrote:

Spoken: English.
Written: French and Spanish. (Just because I know how to write in those 2 language doesn't mean I know how to speak them)


ditto to that! i know how to read/write hangul and yet i still have to translate everyword to understand them.. :P


Yeah, I have to do that too. ^^;;


and it's really fun doing that! :D
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ogre island, form...
Offline
Posted 11/2/07

lordportico wrote:

english...written and spoken. Know it better than tagalog, which is kinda embarassing.


be ashamed of yourself....
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
Don't want to sound like a broken record but English because I use it more than my native language.. ^^
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
French and Spanish
4325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my thinking chair
Offline
Posted 11/2/07

iheartshiina wrote:


lordportico wrote:

english...written and spoken. Know it better than tagalog, which is kinda embarassing.


be ashamed of yourself....


she's already embarassed about it..
751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Jose
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
ENGLISH!!!!
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / doodling mess!
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
of coz it english!
4325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my thinking chair
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
^ except english?
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
I can see why English is the hardest for non native English speakers since all of our grammatical and spelling rules have many exceptions. For me as a native English speaker I guess Spanish is the easiest to learn since I am learning it now and it isn't too difficult.
4325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my thinking chair
Offline
Posted 11/2/07

digs wrote:

I can see why English is the hardest for non native English speakers since all of our grammatical and spelling rules have many exceptions. For me as a native English speaker I guess Spanish is the easiest to learn since I am learning it now and it isn't too difficult.


ditto!

1590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
everyone says english , probably because it's internationaly accepted but if you didn't grow up with it it would probably be really hard [ i say probably because i grew up with it] I mean think about it we have words that sound exactly the same but are spelled differently, most of the time people in north america that have been speaking english their entire lives still have trouble distinguishing them and stumble over their words... so umm yeah english is hard.. as for which is easiest... i really don't know.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
English is the easiest to learn man for real lolz.

there is only 26 alphabet letter than make up thousands of words
7139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / i forgot =[
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
chinese is the hardest
english is easy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.