First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Is Dragon A Real Creature?
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
Some legend has said that they actually seen a Dragon. What do you think?
751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Jose
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
No but then again there is no proof lol
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
Dragon it is possible. Not a fire blowing dragon but a scale like dragon yes. More of a sea serpent.
6143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
=DD Personally, I don't think they are real!~~
JayJay xo
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Winnipeg, Manitob...
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
I think.. yes. They look so cool.. =[ and theyre used so much.. itd be kinda weird if it was som made up character theyve been using in 23059832 movies. But even if it isn't real, they still own =]
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/2/07

MasterMonter wrote:

Dragon it is possible. Not a fire blowing dragon but a scale like dragon yes. More of a sea serpent.




hmmm true like a Komodo Lizard Dragon and Bearded lizard Dragon
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
sea horse are consider dragons too. hahaa.... and Komodo dragon like XsYackosX says.

There are lot of unknown ceature out there that is still not discover.
7139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / i forgot =[
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
u never know...... =)
77249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
who knows? I believe in mythologic creatures, scientists and people say they don't exist, no proof that they did (except myths) but still no proof that they DON'T exist.

A dragon might have been a strange creature and it was given the name cause it frightened people by it looks or so.. and so on rumors about fire breathing dragons grow. A few dinosaur explorers (dunno the english word) found a few years ago bones from a strange dinosaur looking like a Dragon. If people from medieval times found those bones too, they might have though a demonic creature just died there recently and brought the rumor about new monster

ok a bit bad explained *tired*
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/2/07

Stelgim wrote:

who knows? I believe in mythologic creatures, scientists and people say they don't exist, no proof that they did (except myths) but still no proof that they DON'T exist.

A dragon might have been a strange creature and it was given the name cause it frightened people by it looks or so.. and so on rumors about fire breathing dragons grow. A few dinosaur explorers (dunno the english word) found a few years ago bones from a strange dinosaur looking like a Dragon. If people from medieval times found those bones too, they might have though a demonic creature just died there recently and brought the rumor about new monster

ok a bit bad explained *tired*



you are right, it's the media that spread the word everywhere.

ummm maybe those dinosaure bones, maybe if u dis assemble them and re assemble all those bones in a different order, u will come up with different shape and maybe form a new creature
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
maybe not fire-breathing dragons, but yea people prolly just came up with the word after knowing about flying dinosaurs
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/07
YEPS
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/07

johnfox wrote:

they existed
people found a sketeleton of a real dragon 2 years ago they even made a documentary about how they lived and said they were dino survivors


Do you know the site I would like to check it out
Posted 11/2/07
one of my classmates said that she has a baby dragon....don't know if that's true....
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Winnipeg, Manitob...
Offline
Posted 11/2/07

nicatotz wrote:

one of my classmates said that she has a baby dragon....don't know if that's true....


Lol. That would be effing sweet. Maybe shes talking about one of those lizards?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.