First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Twilight Duels, Chapter 1 Suspicious Dream
Member
8616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toilet
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:

(Shinji) i activate Magical Dimension to summon Chaos Command Magician

(Shinji) Chaos Command Magician do your thing
*Chaos Command Magician attacks the opponent directly*
(Random Guy) *LP 0* you got lucky this time *walks away*

(Shinji) man....that was a close one


(Takumi) hey u r that guy i bang to jus now


(Shinji) oh....sorry about that


(Takumi) i'm Takumi Wara nice to meet u

(Shinji) I'm Shinji Asakura nice to meet you too


(Takumi) so i see u r a duelist


(Shinji) yup thats true......are you also a duelist?

Member
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:

(Shinji) i activate Magical Dimension to summon Chaos Command Magician

(Shinji) Chaos Command Magician do your thing
*Chaos Command Magician attacks the opponent directly*
(Random Guy) *LP 0* you got lucky this time *walks away*

(Shinji) man....that was a close one


(Takumi) hey u r that guy i bang to jus now


(Shinji) oh....sorry about that


(Takumi) i'm Takumi Wara nice to meet u

(Shinji) I'm Shinji Asakura nice to meet you too


(Takumi) so i see u r a duelist


(Shinji) yup thats true......are you also a duelist?


(Takumi) yup i am
Member
8616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toilet
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:

(Shinji) i activate Magical Dimension to summon Chaos Command Magician

(Shinji) Chaos Command Magician do your thing
*Chaos Command Magician attacks the opponent directly*
(Random Guy) *LP 0* you got lucky this time *walks away*

(Shinji) man....that was a close one


(Takumi) hey u r that guy i bang to jus now


(Shinji) oh....sorry about that


(Takumi) i'm Takumi Wara nice to meet u

(Shinji) I'm Shinji Asakura nice to meet you too


(Takumi) so i see u r a duelist


(Shinji) yup thats true......are you also a duelist?


(Takumi) yup i am


(Shinji) we should duel sometime.... just not right now
Member
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:

(Shinji) i activate Magical Dimension to summon Chaos Command Magician

(Shinji) Chaos Command Magician do your thing
*Chaos Command Magician attacks the opponent directly*
(Random Guy) *LP 0* you got lucky this time *walks away*

(Shinji) man....that was a close one


(Takumi) hey u r that guy i bang to jus now


(Shinji) oh....sorry about that


(Takumi) i'm Takumi Wara nice to meet u

(Shinji) I'm Shinji Asakura nice to meet you too


(Takumi) so i see u r a duelist


(Shinji) yup thats true......are you also a duelist?


(Takumi) yup i am


(Shinji) we should duel sometime.... just not right now


(Takumi) Yup i not free now anyway see ya *runs back home*
Member
8616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toilet
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:


VictorBoy wrote:


ZRevolutionX wrote:

(Shinji) i activate Magical Dimension to summon Chaos Command Magician

(Shinji) Chaos Command Magician do your thing
*Chaos Command Magician attacks the opponent directly*
(Random Guy) *LP 0* you got lucky this time *walks away*

(Shinji) man....that was a close one


(Takumi) hey u r that guy i bang to jus now


(Shinji) oh....sorry about that


(Takumi) i'm Takumi Wara nice to meet u

(Shinji) I'm Shinji Asakura nice to meet you too


(Takumi) so i see u r a duelist


(Shinji) yup thats true......are you also a duelist?


(Takumi) yup i am


(Shinji) we should duel sometime.... just not right now


(Takumi) Yup i not free now anyway see ya *runs back home*


(Shinji) yeah see ya!! *turns away*
Member
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
*An event of the past*

(Young Takumi) Mum!! wait for me dun run so fast
(Takumi's Mother) Try and catch me ^^
*Takumi's mother run across the train track and the train hit her*
(Young Takumi) MUM !!!!!!!!! *started crying*
*Necklace on the ground*
*pick it up*
(Young Takumi) its mum's Necklace !! i will keep it
Chancellor
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

xannelacus wrote:

(Hikari) *continue walking and smiling*

ooc: okay bye bro...^^ nyt2


(Shiro) *begins to space out* ..........
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

xannelacus wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

(Hikari) Seryu..? your face is red.. are you sick..??
*touch ur forehead* you arent.. are you blushing then..?


(Seryu) No no! I'm absolutely fine! *quickly turns around* So where's Hirai?

ooc: g2g now! later!


(Hikari) I'm not sure.. i havent seen Hirai around..

ooc: okay bye bro..^^ nyt2


(Seryu) Well, it's just us three...what should we do now?
Chancellor
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:

(Seryu) Well, it's just us three...what should we do now?


(Shiro) .......
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:

(Seryu) Well, it's just us three...what should we do now?


(Shiro) .......


(Seryu) *looks at Shiro* Shiro? Earth to Shiro!
Member
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


xannelacus wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

(Hikari) Seryu..? your face is red.. are you sick..??
*touch ur forehead* you arent.. are you blushing then..?


(Seryu) No no! I'm absolutely fine! *quickly turns around* So where's Hirai?

ooc: g2g now! later!


(Hikari) I'm not sure.. i havent seen Hirai around..

ooc: okay bye bro..^^ nyt2


(Seryu) Well, it's just us three...what should we do now?

(HIKU)
im in, im in
OCC: i just came from skool hehehe
Obelisk Blue
23132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
In the background ~
??????????? Hello ~smiles~ would you like to dueeeeelll ~in light voice~
~sorry for putting you in there but i'm a bad guy so i have to kill some random guy~
Takumi Fine than, First guy was weak anyway

??????????? ~smiles~ Finished, My Beast finish him off

Takumi How how did i lose

Takumi 0000 lpts ??????????? 4000 lpts
Chancellor
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


(Seryu) Well, it's just us three...what should we do now?


*looking the sky* i dont know.. anything we do i'm fine as long as i'm with you two..
*runs ahead and turn to look both of you and smile*
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

xannelacus wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


(Seryu) Well, it's just us three...what should we do now?


*looking the sky* i dont know.. anything we do i'm fine as long as i'm with you two..
*runs ahead and turn to look both of you and smile*


(Seryu) I see...although you might want to get your brother to snap out his daze there! *points to Shiro*
Chancellor
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

JudaiYuki08 wrote:


xannelacus wrote:


JudaiYuki08 wrote:


(Seryu) Well, it's just us three...what should we do now?


*looking the sky* i dont know.. anything we do i'm fine as long as i'm with you two..
*runs ahead and turn to look both of you and smile*


(Seryu) I see...although you might want to get your brother to snap out his daze there! *points to Shiro*


(Hikari) *look at Shiro and poke his cheek gently* hey Big bro what are you thinking..??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.