First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Music Industry
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Catz1297 wrote:

im level 8 piano<u could teach me, im still not that good>, beginner Clarinet, and intermidate Flute.... lol
can i PLZ join?/// if i get to be a student?


Woah piano lvl 8! That's pretty high actually some of the people in our orchestra (band) only have like piano lvl 6-7, if you want I could give you a piece you could play.
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

zerokill wrote:


Catz1297 wrote:

im level 8 piano<u could teach me, im still not that good>, beginner Clarinet, and intermidate Flute.... lol
can i PLZ join?/// if i get to be a student?


Woah piano lvl 8! That's pretty high actually some of the people in our orchestra (band) only have like piano lvl 6-7, if you want I could give you a piece you could play.


lol sure, send me some songs, but i'm not that good. i've only been playing for like 3 and a half years <skipped some levels>
so i dun have the expiriance...
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

smo27 wrote:

um...I wanna play th flute~!



Thats a recorder......
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Catz1297 wrote:


zerokill wrote:


Catz1297 wrote:

im level 8 piano<u could teach me, im still not that good>, beginner Clarinet, and intermidate Flute.... lol
can i PLZ join?/// if i get to be a student?


Woah piano lvl 8! That's pretty high actually some of the people in our orchestra (band) only have like piano lvl 6-7, if you want I could give you a piece you could play.


lol sure, send me some songs, but i'm not that good. i've only been playing for like 3 and a half years <skipped some levels>
so i dun have the expiriance...


You can skip levels in piano... You must be very talented! I thought you had to get each and individual level tested at like a special place and the highest I think in the US that you can get is 10 so you must be good
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Catz1297 wrote:


smo27 wrote:

um...I wanna play th flute~!



Thats a recorder......


I remember playing the recorder in Elementary; I was so awesome playing Harry Potter on it!
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

zerokill wrote:


Catz1297 wrote:


smo27 wrote:

um...I wanna play th flute~!



Thats a recorder......


I remember playing the recorder in Elementary; I was so awesome playing Harry Potter on it!


haha!!!! good timez XP
Member
1870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / davao, philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Catz1297 wrote:


smo27 wrote:

um...I wanna play th flute~!



Thats a recorder......


oh...ok then...I'll change the pic...



but I don't really know how to play the stiff flute, only the flute w/ only seven holes but I don't think it really matters, it's just a pic.
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
I know how to play it!..... if u mean stiff flute as in a band flute!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.