First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Bad Endings!
7042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / sOmE WhErE iN My...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
easy, DeathNote
the ending ticked me off, and not to metion the other character that made it wat it was who was killed....those that have seen it know what i mean
2907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in your closet :]
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

richiiieee wrote:

The ending seemed predictable to me because Makoto spend the whole entire show playing katonoha and sekai to the point where I wouldn't matter who he chose because either way something bad was goint to happen to him



you must be a sadist!................. (of course i'm kidding)

Posted 4/23/08

akosimaia wrote:


richiiieee wrote:

The ending seemed predictable to me because Makoto spend the whole entire show playing katonoha and sekai to the point where I wouldn't matter who he chose because either way something bad was goint to happen to him



you must be a sadist!................. (of course i'm kidding)




You could be right

1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dead in a gutter
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

leviticus118 wrote:

berserk


Actually Berserk was never finished. Apparently they wouldn't fund the rest of it because it couldn't be aired on TV. The ending of the anime is pretty much the cutoff point between the first and second major story arcs.

Edit: The continuation is in the manga.
2907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in your closet :]
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Drag529 wrote:

easy, DeathNote
the ending ticked me off, and not to metion the other character that made it wat it was who was killed....those that have seen it know what i mean


yeah...


^
^
^
ssspooiler... ssssssssppppppppoooooooiiilleeerr... don't come dissing me, i warned you
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bacolod City, Neg...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
I think Samurai X. Kenshin died in d end T-T
7042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / sOmE WhErE iN My...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

akosimaia wrote:


Drag529 wrote:

easy, DeathNote
the ending ticked me off, and not to metion the other character that made it wat it was who was killed....those that have seen it know what i mean


yeah...


^
^
^
ssspooiler... ssssssssppppppppoooooooiiilleeerr... don't come dissing me, i warned you


yea but after
(dont come complaining to me if u open this..)
was the one who picked up the slack



521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
fruits basket, la corda, AIR r the most sadest endings and cute but u want 2 know more on whats going 2 happen im i right?
2907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in your closet :]
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

Drag529 wrote:

yea but after
(dont come complaining to me if u open this..)
was the one who picked up the slack





2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

richiiieee wrote:



Somehow I thought this was going to be a duplicate but only proceeded because nothing came when I searched it


Oh well, it happens...
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / uh hu.
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
so many...maybe 90 % end bad...~
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere Over Th...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
Venus Versus Virus!!!
It doesnt tell you what happenes!!!
And Inuyasha...
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
I think that history's strongest diciple kenichi,bamboo blade and rental magica ended with nothing but questions also tenjho tenge they didnt even show the tournament not even in the Ova
886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teh Internets
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
School Days o.O
that was just messed up
7042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / sOmE WhErE iN My...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

akosimaia wrote:


Drag529 wrote:

yea but after
(dont come complaining to me if u open this..)
was the one who picked up the slack







LMFAO XD
the funny thing is that its true, i stopped watching it, but wanted to know how it ended.....i should of left it alone


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.