First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Naruto shippuuden movie
4510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
hi guys a lot of you have been waiting a really long time to watch it, s if you want to watch it talk in this Forum Box.

1. when we reach 20 writen posts i will post the link
2. the link has the movie in RAW form Buuut it has good quality
3. lets all enjoy the movie everyone =)

Edit/ updated if you want the link i have posted it on page 2 some were just look around youll find it lol like i said we reached 20 posts so i added the link on the 21st (mine) or something like that anyway its on page 2 so enjoy, and POST, im also open to buddy invites =D

Edit/Update lol the movie is in different sites too heres one of my favs. :http://www.veoh.com/search.html?type=v&searchId=190965956591780143&search=naruto+shippuuden+the+movie >>>> ONE MORE THING PPL POST AND BUDDY INVITES COME ON =D
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
screw raw >.< COME OUT SUBS!!!!
4510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
lol once we reach 20 im trying not to count mine lol but this technically counts as #4 lolololol
4510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
ehh what the heck i guess ill post it now enjoy all =P

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/naruto-film-4-raw-15/1223134426?icid=acvsv4

this is the first link it is connected to the other links there are 5 parts so enjoy its pretty good quality =P so comment back kay
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / No where
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
i already watched it o_o
4291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the stars a...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
wait I think I watched this before....
Is this a new naruto movie??
If not then yeah I watched this before <.< cuz I watched all the naruto movies out there but if this is a new one then I haven't watched it.....
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The Milky Way
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

CrunchyCoke wrote:

one more thing once you use the linke be sure to comment me back or add me to your buddy lists lolololololol


haha thanks man. ive been waiting to see this.

4510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
cool spread around my link or spread your own , but on my forum post =P xxnaruxchanxx
4510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

dreamon4ever wrote:

wait I think I watched this before....
Is this a new naruto movie??
If not then yeah I watched this before <.< cuz I watched all the naruto movies out there but if this is a new one then I haven't watched it.....



well this is the one were naruto supposedly dies but youll have to watch to find out lol i dont wanna spoil
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / how i wish that i...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

CrunchyCoke wrote:

hi guys a lot of you have been waiting a really long time to watch it, s if you want to watch it talk in this Forum Box.

1. when we reach 20 writen posts i will post the link
2. the link has the movie in RAW form Buuut it has good quality
3. lets all enjoy the movie everyone =)

Edit/ updated if you want the link i have posted it on page 2 some were just look around youll find it lol like i said we reached 20 posts so i added the link on the 21st (mine) or something like that anyway its on page 2 so enjoy, and POST, im also open to buddy invites =D


is this a game or what???? hahaha your making fun of us.....damn
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

dreamon4ever wrote:

Omg my computer won't let me watch it!!! Dx
<.< Damn computer.....


mine do *poor thing*
4291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the stars a...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

CrunchyCoke wrote:


dreamon4ever wrote:

wait I think I watched this before....
Is this a new naruto movie??
If not then yeah I watched this before <.< cuz I watched all the naruto movies out there but if this is a new one then I haven't watched it.....



well this is the one were naruto supposedly dies but youll have to watch to find out lol i dont wanna spoil


Hmm I don't think I seen one where's naruto dies..
Damn it.... I can't even see if I watched it or not cuz my gay ass computer is being a bitch and won't let me see it Dx

2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / how i wish that i...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
is there's a sub for this?
4291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the stars a...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

ilike wrote:


dreamon4ever wrote:

Omg my computer won't let me watch it!!! Dx
<.< Damn computer.....


mine do *poor thing*


Do you have a mac??
Cuz I do and some sites I can't go on....
I don't like it Dx

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.