First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
World of Warcraft versus Perfect World?
4804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Never played Perfect World, but so far, it tells me it sounds like a stupid hippy 1970's piece of shit game, thankfully I play WoW but at least to a limit, unlike most people *cough**my older brother**cough* who play it 24/7 and keep playing World of WarCrack, but anyway I choose WoW, I probably wouldn't choose any of these if I was a WoW addict (thankfully I have a life in the background)
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

TheRealKira wrote:

Never played Perfect World, but so far, it tells me it sounds like a stupid hippy 1970's piece of shit game, thankfully I play WoW but at least to a limit, unlike most people *cough**my older brother**cough* who play it 24/7 and keep playing World of WarCrack, but anyway I choose WoW, I probably wouldn't choose any of these if I was a WoW addict (thankfully I have a life in the background)


You play enough to get 3 70's and Phoenix >.>
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

MyFavDrama wrote:


lokaos123 wrote:


MyFavDrama wrote:

WOW and PW are both great games and WOW is the best in the North America and China but PW is also known as the asian wow and is the mostly played in China and Asia. who do do think is better? i love both. but it is taking too long for the pw english version to come out!


The Malaysian PW is in english



but can i play it in the us?


yes,you can
39923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / Brokeback Mountain
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
WoW is better than PW to me. I have played PW and while it was a beautiful game with greater character customizations, I still overall prefer WoW. WoW makes up for limited character customizations by focusing it's gameplay on roleplaying, great quests which offer a variety of options, cool gear, and just all around amazing battle scenes. You can solo, group, pvp, etc. WoW just has a lot more to offer players in the long run.

If you can't afford or just don't want to pay for an online game then I suggest you play PW, Rappelz, Maple Story, or Flyff. Those are some pretty decent free online mmorpgs. But for those who don't mind paying, I highly recommend WoW.
4804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

voidlugiron wrote:


TheRealKira wrote:

Never played Perfect World, but so far, it tells me it sounds like a stupid hippy 1970's piece of shit game, thankfully I play WoW but at least to a limit, unlike most people *cough**my older brother**cough* who play it 24/7 and keep playing World of WarCrack, but anyway I choose WoW, I probably wouldn't choose any of these if I was a WoW addict (thankfully I have a life in the background)


You play enough to get 3 70's and Phoenix >.>


Yeah I know, but recently I just quit wow, I just canceled my account until Summer starts, just get a Summer job and then I'll continue WoW again, other than that, it was pretty much screwing with my grades and school etc. so I just quit a month ago.
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / QC
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
F2P games are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
World of Warcraft wins...
Believe me...

WoW haves the Lich King and the Legions (w/ 3 Warlocks and Pit Lords)

Top 7 in wow
Lich King - is more powerful and whoever oppose him -!Vanish!- (I heard it in WoW history/Frozen throne histo
Kil'Jaeden - Most Feared by Demons weak against Lich King but he created Lich king
Archimonde - Defeated at thee Mount Hyjal and Sealed in World Tree however... He can escape from his prison by using some 5 items
Warlock - unknown not yet discovered
Mannoroth - one of the 3 pit lords Mannoroth owns the orcs to obey he's biddings
Pit Lord - unknown
Pit Lord - unknown

:D
4804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

rakisha wrote:

World of Warcraft wins...
Believe me...

WoW haves the Lich King and the Legions (w/ 3 Warlocks and Pit Lords)

Top 7 in wow
Lich King - is more powerful and whoever oppose him -!Vanish!- (I heard it in WoW history/Frozen throne histo
Kil'Jaeden - Most Feared by Demons weak against Lich King but he created Lich king
Archimonde - Defeated at thee Mount Hyjal and Sealed in World Tree however... He can escape from his prison by using some 5 items
Warlock - unknown not yet discovered
Mannoroth - one of the 3 pit lords Mannoroth owns the orcs to obey he's biddings
Pit Lord - unknown
Pit Lord - unknown

:D


What happened to Magtheridon? He's also a Pit Lord you know
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
oh I forgot Magtheridon ^^

hmm let see...

ah
Magtheridon - one of the 3 pit lords but owns thee orcs and Demons he's mission is to defend his Citadel but failed.... defeated by Lord Ilidan and his friends Magtheridon becomes the servant of Lord Ilidan

:D
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
World of Warcraft wins against Perfect World but perfect world is pretty good game that has a nice environment and looks really nice. Though WoW takes the cake with its plethora weapons,. strats, and quest made in game added its more cartoon then Perfect world is.
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cee-dee-oh-cee, P...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08
WOW..

PW is nice, but I still love WOW more. .
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia Sabah
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
I dont want say other online game cuz this only say WOW AND PW I chose WOW cuz PW some class only female can use and the attacking style feel so slow.
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Online
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

TheRealKira wrote:

Never played Perfect World, but so far, it tells me it sounds like a stupid hippy 1970's piece of shit game, thankfully I play WoW but at least to a limit, unlike most people *cough**my older brother**cough* who play it 24/7 and keep playing World of WarCrack, but anyway I choose WoW, I probably wouldn't choose any of these if I was a WoW addict (thankfully I have a life in the background)


dude don't judge if u never played it. perfect world is like the asian form for wow.
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Online
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

epbwacko wrote:

i havent heard of perfect world. dont know what it is. firt time i hear about it. and im rather wll imformed with the best games actually. so in conclusion, WoW>PW for being so unpopular cuz unpopular=bad.


dude.......perfect world is not unpopular. it came out like years after wow so of course there are fewer players!
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Online
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

darcangel14 wrote:

PW sucks. WOW is amazing but i dont really play that. WOW is the most played online game it has
7 million active players.


y does pw suck? i need ur opinion
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.