First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is the predominant race in your school?
6270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / No body noes
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
So i just wanna know what kind of faces u guys see most at your school...

as for me..my school is 97% WHITE. The other 3% is a mix of hispanics, blacks, and asians...There's like 2 asian girls in my school..literally..and im the ONLY asian guy...but i like that! (i usually find white girls more attractive..idk y)

3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / u tell me
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
there are more beaners at my skoolthan other races
Posted 4/23/08
Caucasian is the predominant race followed by hispanics, african americans, then asians. I hate how everyone gets into groups based on race. Like you have all your asians here, then all the hispanics there, etc. I bothers me a lot.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
hispanic 0.o
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Born here = Toron...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
my school is 40% black 50% indian 10% white
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / City of Clans
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Caucasian is the predominant race followed by hispanics, african americans, then asians. I hate how everyone gets into groups based on race. Like you have all your asians here, then all the hispanics there, etc. I bothers me a lot.


Agreed I loved how multi-cultural mine was, though Blacks and Whites made up the majority, there were a lot of asians though.
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
Chinese.
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
my school is about 50% Chinese, 20% Vietnamese, 25% Brown, 5% White, 1% Hispanic, 1% Black or Mixed

then they form groups. theres Honger-chinese, normal chinese, viet, brown "gangsta", normal brown, black "gangsta", normal black, mixed just join someone else, hispanic, and whites join someone else
Posted 4/23/08
Every one is white at my school except for 4. 3 are black, and one is indian
1994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
About 80% White, 10% Asian, 2% Indian, 3% Black, 5% Hispanic
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
Uhm...it's a university so there a lot of foreigners but i don't know the stats..Naturally there are more Filipinos than foreigners...though there are some Koreans, some blacks, Vietnamese, Japanese...I dunno the other nationalities, there are too many of them.
Posted 4/23/08
A lot of asians and hispanics.
Barely any whites or blacks.
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
80% White
10% Black
7% Asians
3% Hispanic
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
our school is pretty diverse. its about 1/3 white, 1/3 black, 1/6 asian, and 1/6 latino
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.