First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply your art here
Creator
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / phoenix, az
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

BlueRise wrote:


warfare56 wrote:

good drawings, it a start from somewhere to a good artist =P


hehe thanks ^_^



have you tought of enter my drawing contest?
i need as many to enter =P
Member
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

warfare56 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


warfare56 wrote:

good drawings, it a start from somewhere to a good artist =P


hehe thanks ^_^



have you tought of enter my drawing contest?
i need as many to enter =P


i guess ill think about it
Member
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08

warfare56 wrote:

these


i like those 4 a lot :D

do you sketch them and then add color, or do you use a program on the computer to draw them?
Creator
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / phoenix, az
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

BlueRise wrote:


warfare56 wrote:

these


i like those 4 a lot :D

do you sketch them and then add color, or do you use a program on the computer to draw them?


i drew them and color them in on a paper =P

Member
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

warfare56 wrote:

i drew them and color them in on a paper =P



woah~! nice~!
do you have any tips on drawing fingers? >_<

Creator
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / phoenix, az
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

BlueRise wrote:


warfare56 wrote:

i drew them and color them in on a paper =P



woah~! nice~!
do you have any tips on drawing fingers? >_<



try this
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-228350/drawing-tutorials.html

This my other froum, look for fingers at very bottom, i hope this helps

umm yes make sure the thumb is shorter then the other fingers lol
jking
Member
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

warfare56 wrote:

try this
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-228350/drawing-tutorials.html

This my other froum, look for fingers at very bottom, i hope this helps

umm yes make sure the thumb is shorter then the other fingers lol
jking


ooh thanks
how long have you been interested in drawing?
(sorry if im asking too many questions x_X)

33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
hello im new here "sorry for intruding "
i would really like your opinions and please point out where are my mistakes
Member
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

kurodo-j wrote:

hello im new here "sorry for intruding "
i would really like your opinions and please point out where are my mistakes


your drawings are so cute!!
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

BlueRise wrote:


kurodo-j wrote:

hello im new here "sorry for intruding "
i would really like your opinions and please point out where are my mistakes


your drawings are so cute!!


thank you very much im glad that you liked them<3

Member
10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i'm new here too.... so here's mine...hehehehe


Member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
my latest~cant remember which anime though!!!



Creator
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / phoenix, az
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

haruhidaijo wrote:

my latest~cant remember which anime though!!!






can you put your drawing in photos with Competition in the drawing name and then i put the Competition. :D
Member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

warfare56 wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:

my latest~cant remember which anime though!!!






can you put your drawing in photos with Competition in the drawing name and then i put the Competition. :D


I would have done it if you put INSTRUCTIONS and RULES!!! thanks anyway
Creator
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / phoenix, az
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

haruhidaijo wrote:


warfare56 wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:

my latest~cant remember which anime though!!!






can you put your drawing in photos with Competition in the drawing name and then i put the Competition. :D


I would have done it if you put INSTRUCTIONS and RULES!!! thanks anyway

you so mean :( i trying my best

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.