First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply your art here
Moderator
2807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
hahas nice ???????
Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

weiqifan wrote:

her r some of mine pics ope tat iti sn't 2 ugly@!\


@_@....
BECAUSE OF SUCH PEOPLE I DON'T BELIEVE I HAVE TALENT AT ALL XD!

Here something made yesterday and what I would colour today ^^:


To show how are my colouring skills:
Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
BTW: Warfare, if colouring will go good (I'll maybe even try to add the background) I think I'll post my Freyja (the yesterday drawing)... I know that once again I wont have a chance of winning or even being one of the best XD (to many really talented people)
Creator
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / phoenix, az
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Dandare wrote:

BTW: Warfare, if colouring will go good (I'll maybe even try to add the background) I think I'll post my Freyja (the yesterday drawing)... I know that once again I wont have a chance of winning or even being one of the best XD (to many really talented people)


well you can at least try , who knows you might be a lucky winner of this month contest =p
Creator
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / phoenix, az
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
and i realy like your catgirl drawing =Þ
i love catgirls, i find them cute and sexy
Member
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
whoa they are all nizzzzee
Member
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/11/08


Same old stuff... My scanner won't work, but hopefully it will be fixed soon and I will get some new stuff up.
Creator
3082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / phoenix, az
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:



Same old stuff... My scanner won't work, but hopefully it will be fixed soon and I will get some new stuff up.


same here my scanner is broken as well. i have like 20 more new drawng i did for the last few months so i can upload lol.........

Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
My little sis as a Magical Girl ^^


Anyone to comment... probably noone
Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
And that's my second in life fanart:

Made on a request of a friend of mine.
If someone would ask: thats Sheryl Nome....... is there any simillarity?
Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Something new I'm working on. First time when I decided to draw face in profile >_< (hope it went ok). Tomorrow I should have it coloured.
Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Moderator
2807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

Dandare wrote:


weiqifan wrote:

her r some of mine pics ope tat iti sn't 2 ugly@!\


@_@....
BECAUSE OF SUCH PEOPLE I DON'T BELIEVE I HAVE TALENT AT ALL XD!

Here something made yesterday and what I would colour today ^^:


To show how are my colouring skills:


erm, i tink u're brilliant at frawng angels-like itngs:D someting i tink u're veri gd at:)

Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

weiqifan wrote:


Dandare wrote:


weiqifan wrote:

her r some of mine pics ope tat iti sn't 2 ugly@!\


@_@....
BECAUSE OF SUCH PEOPLE I DON'T BELIEVE I HAVE TALENT AT ALL XD!

Here something made yesterday and what I would colour today ^^:


To show how are my colouring skills:


erm, i tink u're brilliant at frawng angels-like itngs:D someting i tink u're veri gd at:)



YAY ^^ !! A new person that believes in me XD. You made my day ^^
Moderator
2807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Dandare wrote:

My little sis as a Magical Girl ^^


Anyone to comment... probably noone


i rink all ur's aupre nice :DS muchn icer then me 1 :())
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.