Naruto - Which team of three would you form to go on a mission??
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AUS
Offline
Posted 11/3/07 , edited 11/3/07
Sorry if this topic has been done b4 but i cudnt find it been done so i made this topic..
(by the way this is the first forum topic i've made)

Choose a team of three characters from Naruto nd write why you chose them......

Well my team of 3 to be going on a mission wud be something lyk this:
1- Naruto ... becoz he is strong nd never gives up....
2- Shikamaru... becoz he is intelligent nd nice techniques....
3- Rock Lee... becoz of his speed nd spirit...

1703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
i guess it would still be team 7! i like the combination!
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/07

3lai wrote:

i guess it would still be team 7! i like the combination!



yeah your right!!!! i remember that there is one episode that all team 7 had a mission!!! oh yea that was when shikamaru already a chunin and assigned to be the lead of the mission!!! i think it is when gaara was targeted of some guyz, not akatsuki!!!! they still young that time!!!!
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / AlusMillieum
Offline
Posted 11/3/07

popcorn14 wrote:


3lai wrote:

i guess it would still be team 7! i like the combination!



yeah your right!!!! i remember that there is one episode that all team 7 had a mission!!! oh yea that was when shikamaru already a chunin and assigned to be the lead of the mission!!! i think it is when gaara was targeted of some guyz, not akatsuki!!!! they still young that time!!!!


i think its incorrect, at tat time saukura wasnt there and naruto was the onli team 7 member who had the mission to save sasuke. tat is the time when shikamaru had his first chunning mission

84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / spain
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
welll...
shikamaru: very intelligent and pretty ideas
neji:strong and with an incredible vision
and
naruto or sasuke : naruto never gives up but he sometimes doesn't think at all, and sasuke ...he think so much in kills itachi...
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
i'd choose team 7. its a good combo
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/07

5thkazekage wrote:


popcorn14 wrote:


3lai wrote:

i guess it would still be team 7! i like the combination!



yeah your right!!!! i remember that there is one episode that all team 7 had a mission!!! oh yea that was when shikamaru already a chunin and assigned to be the lead of the mission!!! i think it is when gaara was targeted of some guyz, not akatsuki!!!! they still young that time!!!!


i think its incorrect, at tat time saukura wasnt there and naruto was the onli team 7 member who had the mission to save sasuke. tat is the time when shikamaru had his first chunning mission



yeah.. it was his first chuunin mission but i'm pretty sure that sakura is there!! and i think when their about to go, they still waiting for naruto coz he first eat a ramen!!! i think sakura, shino, and the other girl are headed first before them... the other team ddnt know that they wer going too... and that time... shoji(fat guy), they think that he is dead!!!!!
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
well the first would really be sasuke! he's my favorite, he's strong, i don't care if he's that arrogant that much!
shikamaru-he should be in my team since he is the smartest among them all!
naruto-he's the main character, you can't turn him down. and you can't deny it also that he's stong!

as for my other opinion on who's our teacher, if it's possible,
it will be the 4th hokage yondaime! and my other choice will be, hatake kakashi!
6007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / on a cloud sleepi...
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
that is pretty hard, all of them is talented and useful in their own way, i think it would depend on what kind of mission it would be first you know...
19375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
Naruto
Neji
Shikamaru

I would have one hell of a time
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 11/3/07

popcorn14 wrote:


5thkazekage wrote:


popcorn14 wrote:


3lai wrote:

i guess it would still be team 7! i like the combination!



yeah your right!!!! i remember that there is one episode that all team 7 had a mission!!! oh yea that was when shikamaru already a chunin and assigned to be the lead of the mission!!! i think it is when gaara was targeted of some guyz, not akatsuki!!!! they still young that time!!!!


i think its incorrect, at tat time saukura wasnt there and naruto was the onli team 7 member who had the mission to save sasuke. tat is the time when shikamaru had his first chunning mission



yeah.. it was his first chuunin mission but i'm pretty sure that sakura is there!! and i think when their about to go, they still waiting for naruto coz he first eat a ramen!!! i think sakura, shino, and the other girl are headed first before them... the other team ddnt know that they wer going too... and that time... shoji(fat guy), they think that he is dead!!!!!




people! your all mixed up! what part is this in the chunnin exam?! if your talking about the time when sasuke was chasing gaara and shikamaru, naruto and sakura with pakkun were given a mission to follow sasuke and retrieve him! that's during the chunnin exam!

the other thing shikamaru was given a mission, was when sasuke already left konoha and shikamaru was given permission or a mission to pick his fellow ninja and follow and rturn sasuke back to konoha!

oh and yeah, at the time sasuke ws following gaara and shikamaru was chasing him, he still wasn't chuunin. he was given the title chuunin, that waqs the other day! he wasn't proclaimed chuunin at that time yet!

well if you disagree with me or have any questions or if i missed some thing don't hesitate to message me. it would also be better if you buddy me so that we can disscus about it more!
5984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
omg.. die Naruto threads =.="
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/07

naguyaakitame wrote:


popcorn14 wrote:


5thkazekage wrote:


popcorn14 wrote:


3lai wrote:

i guess it would still be team 7! i like the combination!



yeah your right!!!! i remember that there is one episode that all team 7 had a mission!!! oh yea that was when shikamaru already a chunin and assigned to be the lead of the mission!!! i think it is when gaara was targeted of some guyz, not akatsuki!!!! they still young that time!!!!


i think its incorrect, at tat time saukura wasnt there and naruto was the onli team 7 member who had the mission to save sasuke. tat is the time when shikamaru had his first chunning mission



yeah.. it was his first chuunin mission but i'm pretty sure that sakura is there!! and i think when their about to go, they still waiting for naruto coz he first eat a ramen!!! i think sakura, shino, and the other girl are headed first before them... the other team ddnt know that they wer going too... and that time... shoji(fat guy), they think that he is dead!!!!!




people! your all mixed up! what part is this in the chunnin exam?! if your talking about the time when sasuke was chasing gaara and shikamaru, naruto and sakura with pakkun were given a mission to follow sasuke and retrieve him! that's during the chunnin exam!

the other thing shikamaru was given a mission, was when sasuke already left konoha and shikamaru was given permission or a mission to pick his fellow ninja and follow and rturn sasuke back to konoha!

oh and yeah, at the time sasuke ws following gaara and shikamaru was chasing him, he still wasn't chuunin. he was given the title chuunin, that waqs the other day! he wasn't proclaimed chuunin at that time yet!

well if you disagree with me or have any questions or if i missed some thing don't hesitate to message me. it would also be better if you buddy me so that we can disscus about it more!


this is the URL that will tell us what exactly was going on!!!!http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=1353
yea right.. bcuz of sasuke's run away they got a mission!!!
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / us, oh
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
i would have to say
1. Gaara
2. Shikamaru
3. Neji
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
No more Naruto threads, please. We have enough. Look for them in the thread indices or search for them using the forum search feature.




~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.