First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite actors
Creator
50641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/28/08
Share with us your favorite actors in your country, insert some pictures of them and you can add some information if u wish

Member
50843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08
Here's mine






Sam Concepcion, 15 yrs old
singer,actor...
Posted 4/25/08






my favorite singer is BoA.
she is popular in both japan and korea.
she sings super well and can speak japanese fluently
as well as her native language.
she can also speak many other languages including english.
she is da best!!
i love her!!
Member
7818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sa balay nam0n
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
BoA's great... love her too... but is she into acting?...
Member
6384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

anesh wrote:

Here's mine






Sam Concepcion, 15 yrs old
singer,actor...


i totally agree. i like SAM CONCEPCION too.
Member
50843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

sk8ergirl018 wrote:


anesh wrote:

Here's mine






Sam Concepcion, 15 yrs old
singer,actor...


i totally agree. i like SAM CONCEPCION too.


Member
6384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

anesh wrote:


sk8ergirl018 wrote:


anesh wrote:

Here's mine






Sam Concepcion, 15 yrs old
singer,actor...


i totally agree. i like SAM CONCEPCION too.






Member
50843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

sk8ergirl018 wrote:


anesh wrote:


sk8ergirl018 wrote:


anesh wrote:

Here's mine






Sam Concepcion, 15 yrs old
singer,actor...


i totally agree. i like SAM CONCEPCION too.








kung fu fighting!!wee
Member
7818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sa balay nam0n
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 7/1/08
s0lid Sam kau ha... hehe... cute ch0ice
Mine's Sarah Ger0nim0

She's a really amazing singer, actress, h0st and m0del.. I l0ve her c0z she always remain humble despite 0f her c0untless achievement =)


She has an upc0ming m0vie entitled A Very Special Love... T0 all Filipin0s 0ut there, please d0 watch it... Thank y0u.. =)
Member
7818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sa balay nam0n
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 7/1/08
This 0ne t00:




Here name is Toni Gonzaga: she's a great actress, singer, host and model t00... I love her c0z she's witty and funny =)
Member
7818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sa balay nam0n
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 7/1/08
Here's als0 0ne 0f my m0st fave Filipina celebrity...

KRIS AQUINO
She's an actress but I l00k up t0 her m0re as a h0st and a pers0n c0z she is really v0cal ab0ut h0w she feels and is really really witty.. She has g0ne through a l0t 0f hardship but still remains t0 be str0ng... I l0ve her family t00...



btw.. please d0 pray f0r her m0m.. Mrs. Cory Aquin0, our c0untry's ex-president has been rep0rted t0 have cancer..
Member
50843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

knievel wrote:

Here's als0 0ne 0f my m0st fave Filipina celebrity...

KRIS AQUINO
She's an actress but I l00k up t0 her m0re as a h0st and a pers0n c0z she is really v0cal ab0ut h0w she feels and is really really witty.. She has g0ne through a l0t 0f hardship but still remains t0 be str0ng... I l0ve her family t00...



btw.. please d0 pray f0r her m0m.. Mrs. Cory Aquin0, our c0untry's ex-president has been rep0rted t0 have cancer..


i like her too!
Posted 8/13/08
name:matsumoto jun
born:august 30 1983
orıgın:tokyo/japan
occupatıon:singer,actor,show host
group:arashi
dramas:bambino,hana yori dango 1-2,kimi wa petto,
movies:hana yori dango final,tokyo tower
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Horikita Maki is a super popular actress right now in Japan after her good performances in Nobuta wo Produce, Always (the movie) I and II, Kurosagi, and Hanazakari no Kimitachi E.

A very respected actor in Japan is Naoto Takenaka. He is amazing.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.