First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Body or Beauty?
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside my heart
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
b
e
a
u
t
y
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
beauty is best!
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

deisylissette wrote:

beauty ur not gonna be looking at his body while talking to him


so what if he is really hot but with a very fat fat ass ??

70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / california
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

meglovesya wrote:


deisylissette wrote:

beauty ur not gonna be looking at his body while talking to him


so what if he is really hot but with a very fat fat ass ??

easy get his very fat fat ass out on a treadmill u can change his body easily but u cant change his face as easy

2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

deisylissette wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


deisylissette wrote:

beauty ur not gonna be looking at his body while talking to him


so what if he is really hot but with a very fat fat ass ??

easy get his very fat fat ass out on a treadmill u can change his body easily but u cant change his face as easy



what if he dosent want to ?? and even if he does some ppl who lost weight still are fat
5734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Under pile of HW
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
beauty
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
I choose money.
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / california
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

meglovesya wrote:


deisylissette wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


deisylissette wrote:

beauty ur not gonna be looking at his body while talking to him


so what if he is really hot but with a very fat fat ass ??

easy get his very fat fat ass out on a treadmill u can change his body easily but u cant change his face as easy



what if he dosent want to ?? and even if he does some ppl who lost weight still are fat


if he doesnt want to?? well it depends whether hes my friend or not if hes my friend ill let him stay that way but if boyfriend im not so sure i mean i cant tell him what to do either and ya stop it!
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Face for sure.
Posted 4/25/08
Beauty fell in love with a Beast.

Random, I know

I would chose Beauty I guess, but it would be nice if he had a hot body. I'm a pretty sporty girl and I want to make sure he can keep up.
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08
Beauty, then Body
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
beauty first then body..... if i notice the body first and then the beauty..... like a body of an devil and the face of a cow.. would totally turn me down...
Posted 4/25/08
Beauty cause of my lil Kato-chan. ;P
4887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Bunny Mania! Wher...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
beauty
Posted 4/25/08
beauty, that's the first think i see about a person
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.