First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Bleach new filler arc ^^
1427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / the big round thi...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
ahh curse these filler arcs the bounto one was such a waste of time
Posted 4/24/08
gonna go watch the new ep now.....bwah ha ha ha
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / City of Clans
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Looks so meh... to me.
I'm like this close to giving up on Bleach.
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
They made a pretty big mistake have to resort to fillers at this time . They should of just added another 10 or so fillers on top of the other ones that happened before this arc . Fillers are usually tolerable , but i don't think it will work out well here . Because of how the canon story left off , we are going to be stuck with fillers and not be able to see any of the main characters . That alone will cause a pretty big ratings drop for the duration of fillers .

I found this first filler episode pretty good , but i find the first episodes of new arcs , in all animes , pretty interesting .
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
And if they plan on having Ichigo and them leave Hueco and come back , then it will be more of a disaster . If that happens then either the story won't be following the manga anymore , or the story won't make sense .
7520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
The episode was all right. Why they are doing fillers, I don't know? The manga is still far enough ahead. Hopefully this won't be as long as the Bounto arc and not nearly as lame. The three in the opening, the tall guy, the chibi girl and the other guy that looks like Hisagi seem interesting. The ones they were fighting in the opening should be better fights than the Bounto. They should've waited until after Zaraki's fight or they could've finished the Hueco Mundo arc then they could've gone to the fillers rather than moving into the Pendulum chapters(the flashbacks are awesome).
Posted 4/24/08

mackreki wrote:

And if they plan on having Ichigo and them leave Hueco and come back , then it will be more of a disaster . If that happens then either the story won't be following the manga anymore , or the story won't make sense .


i think so too... but they kinda dont have a choice the anime is catching up fast. we will just have to use our imagination on this arc/filler... So far with the first ep, its better than the bounto filler/arc. The preview of the arc based on the opening is also promissing.. But i think they will still follow the manga as close as possible without disturbing the manga story. they could probably kill of from the story the new captain when the filler ends
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


mackreki wrote:

And if they plan on having Ichigo and them leave Hueco and come back , then it will be more of a disaster . If that happens then either the story won't be following the manga anymore , or the story won't make sense .


i think so too... but they kinda dont have a choice the anime is catching up fast. we will just have to use our imagination on this arc/filler... So far with the first ep, its better than the bounto filler/arc. The preview of the arc based on the opening is also promissing.. But i think they will still follow the manga as close as possible without disturbing the manga story. they could probably kill of from the story the new captain when the filler ends


I completely agree that fillers are needed . I am just baffled that everyone involved with the anime can be this moronic . This is the worst possible time to have fillers . They could of easily slipped in another 10 or so fillers before the Hueco Mundo arc started . Then they could of came up with some creative filler involving all the main characters . With all the 2 or 3 week breaks they have been having , they might not of even needed 10 fillers .

Instead we finally get to the good parts of the Hueco arc , after suffering through a lackluster beginning , just to have to deal with filler .
Posted 4/24/08

mackreki wrote:


Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


mackreki wrote:

And if they plan on having Ichigo and them leave Hueco and come back , then it will be more of a disaster . If that happens then either the story won't be following the manga anymore , or the story won't make sense .


i think so too... but they kinda dont have a choice the anime is catching up fast. we will just have to use our imagination on this arc/filler... So far with the first ep, its better than the bounto filler/arc. The preview of the arc based on the opening is also promissing.. But i think they will still follow the manga as close as possible without disturbing the manga story. they could probably kill of from the story the new captain when the filler ends


I completely agree that fillers are needed . I am just baffled that everyone involved with the anime can be this moronic . This is the worst possible time to have fillers . They could of easily slipped in another 10 or so fillers before the Hueco Mundo arc started . Then they could of came up with some creative filler involving all the main characters . With all the 2 or 3 week breaks they have been having , they might not of even needed 10 fillers .

Instead we finally get to the good parts of the Hueco arc , after suffering through a lackluster beginning , just to have to deal with filler .


exactly, they should have finished the hueco mundo arc like in the manga before the flashbacks.. they should have inserted the fillers before the flashbacks.. or just make the flashbacks in the manga as filler or advanced episode, this way timeline wont be messed up, its just flashback stories after all
2511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Queens
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Id rather see alll the captains come to hueco mundo instead of explaining the new captain's appearance and power.
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sky
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
im pasttt giving up on watching bleach... im not gonna watch it for a while, it's currently out of my list.... fillers jus irratate me...
Posted 4/24/08

alamigas wrote:


yui36 wrote:

this is not the bounto arc (which i dislike by the way ><)
this is bleach newest FILLER arc ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQd5IFFbsRU

that's the link to bleach's newest opening episode 168 ^^
> my thoughts about it.... aside from squad three to get a new captain.... it's cool and i like the new girl with the yellow hair....
actually even though it's a filler arc i think it's good enough and is better than the bounto arc...><
even though i know those people who don't read the manga and watched bleach anime.... some may be really angry cuz bleach is postponing the hueco mundo arc...><
but i think this new filler arc isn't too bad "people let's give bleach a break"
they need to make the manga catch with the flow...

to add the opening wasn't bad at all ^^
it's so cool and it matches my summer vibe (well i guess only mine)
but hey what are you're thoughts about this new arc???
(this is not a movie ><)
watch the video before judging ^^ try finding the new ending too ^^ it's really cool ^^

i know hueco mundo arc is super cool ^^ people who watch the anime if you really want to see what happens next just read the manga ^^

but all in all it's your choice ^^


Manga is way ahead of the Anime, I like the Pendulum part right now.



Manga is not way ahead anymore, seriously the anime is only about 2 months (if that) behind the manga
Posted 4/24/08
watch bleach or any liscensed anime at www.megavideo.com

881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

laoboyT wrote:


ciara1234 wrote:


yui36 wrote:

this is not the bounto arc (which i dislike by the way ><)
this is bleach newest FILLER arc ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQd5IFFbsRU

that's the link to bleach's newest opening episode 168 ^^
> my thoughts about it.... aside from squad three to get a new captain.... it's cool and i like the new girl with the yellow hair....
actually even though it's a filler arc i think it's good enough and is better than the bounto arc...><
even though i know those people who don't read the manga and watched bleach anime.... some may be really angry cuz bleach is postponing the hueco mundo arc...><
but i think this new filler arc isn't too bad "people let's give bleach a break"
they need to make the manga catch with the flow...

to add the opening wasn't bad at all ^^
it's so cool and it matches my summer vibe (well i guess only mine)
but hey what are you're thoughts about this new arc???
(this is not a movie ><)
watch the video before judging ^^ try finding the new ending too ^^ it's really cool ^^

i know hueco mundo arc is super cool ^^ people who watch the anime if you really want to see what happens next just read the manga ^^

but all in all it's your choice ^^








do you know where i can watch subbed version of bleach 168?
i'm a bleach lover... and can i ask... you know the blonde girl in the new op? was that a new movie?
t.y


watchanimenow.com and that not a movie it the new seaon it like a battle that happen before the espodo




ah , ok... thank you!!
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Reaper_ed wrote:


ciara1234 wrote:


yui36 wrote:

this is not the bounto arc (which i dislike by the way ><)
this is bleach newest FILLER arc ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQd5IFFbsRU

that's the link to bleach's newest opening episode 168 ^^
> my thoughts about it.... aside from squad three to get a new captain.... it's cool and i like the new girl with the yellow hair....
actually even though it's a filler arc i think it's good enough and is better than the bounto arc...><
even though i know those people who don't read the manga and watched bleach anime.... some may be really angry cuz bleach is postponing the hueco mundo arc...><
but i think this new filler arc isn't too bad "people let's give bleach a break"
they need to make the manga catch with the flow...

to add the opening wasn't bad at all ^^
it's so cool and it matches my summer vibe (well i guess only mine)
but hey what are you're thoughts about this new arc???
(this is not a movie ><)
watch the video before judging ^^ try finding the new ending too ^^ it's really cool ^^

i know hueco mundo arc is super cool ^^ people who watch the anime if you really want to see what happens next just read the manga ^^

but all in all it's your choice ^^




do you know where i can watch subbed version of bleach 168?
i'm a bleach lover... and can i ask... you know the blonde girl in the new op? was that a new movie?
t.y


you can get the latest episode links in my fan group. I post them there every week to share with my group members. Its a link to download the episode or to watch an episode! I will also have the link to the 2nd bleach movie when it comes out!




i see.. thank you very much!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.