First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply True Magic Academy
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

fe2 wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:

fe2! what cha wanna train next?


how bout the rock thing...

*bamming the floor*


ok ok don't destroy school property.... hehehe.... let's try to go to a rocky place *teleports to a very as in very rocky place* watch your step! *flies* *looking for a big as in big rock* look there! make that rock float! that weighs as in 999,999 tons.try already.........


what!?!? 999,999 tons?? o_O

whoa that's really...heavy....

ok I'll try...
*points at the rock*

ugh.... I'll... n..ot.... gon..na... ma...k...e....i.....t....... >___<

*the rock go up for 1cm then go down again make a small earthquake*

gah... so hard...


i thought it was just easy for you... sorry..... *looks for another one* ok there! that weighs...uhmm.... 500,000 tons. and try lifting it with your hand not by finger.. (cause you might break your finger )


nah it's ok... (not exciting if I make it easy for every subject lol =p)

ok now I'll use my hand....

*point with hand and upper the hand*

hm...... the rock goes up easier than before (of course the diff is 499,999 tons o_O)

*close the hand and the rock destroyed*

wuu... cool,, I make sand now


cool! i haven't taught that to you yet you already know it your really good!and you can use that power to any element ( i mean closing your hand destroys what you're making float ) try summoning lesson for earth!
Posted 4/28/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:

fe2! what cha wanna train next?


how bout the rock thing...

*bamming the floor*


ok ok don't destroy school property.... hehehe.... let's try to go to a rocky place *teleports to a very as in very rocky place* watch your step! *flies* *looking for a big as in big rock* look there! make that rock float! that weighs as in 999,999 tons.try already.........


what!?!? 999,999 tons?? o_O

whoa that's really...heavy....

ok I'll try...
*points at the rock*

ugh.... I'll... n..ot.... gon..na... ma...k...e....i.....t....... >___<

*the rock go up for 1cm then go down again make a small earthquake*

gah... so hard...


i thought it was just easy for you... sorry..... *looks for another one* ok there! that weighs...uhmm.... 500,000 tons. and try lifting it with your hand not by finger.. (cause you might break your finger )


nah it's ok... (not exciting if I make it easy for every subject lol =p)

ok now I'll use my hand....

*point with hand and upper the hand*

hm...... the rock goes up easier than before (of course the diff is 499,999 tons o_O)

*close the hand and the rock destroyed*

wuu... cool,, I make sand now


cool! i haven't taught that to you yet you already know it your really good!and you can use that power to any element ( i mean closing your hand destroys what you're making float ) try summoning lesson for earth!


haha I just like to explore more about the power..

ok summon let's see.....

*think what nice to be summon*

(g2g dinner sorry... )
Posted 4/28/08
ok my summon let's do it!!!

*bang hand on the ground*

*the ground start to trembling and something appear*



one of my best summons fire rock magma golem,, I combine earth element with lil fire element to summon this golem
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

fe2 wrote:

ok my summon let's do it!!!

*bang hand on the ground*

*the ground start to trembling and something appear*



one of my best summons fire rock magma golem,, I combine earth element with lil fire element to summon this golem


what a smart student! if you can mix fire and earth, i can mix ice and earth too! hehe.. (look below)



finish with earth! so what's next?
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
though it looks more of ice........

wanna try *zaps* lightning?
Posted 4/28/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:

though it looks more of ice........

wanna try *zaps* lightning?


ice skull lol

lightning is my element in my anbu base group lol...
ok do it now... beside we can make fire from lightning yay *fire*
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
ok let's try summoning first *uses card below*



you try.....
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
oh sorry too big hehe.....
Posted 4/28/08
wow cardcaptor...
Posted 4/28/08
ok *use keyblade*
I summon u thunder!!!!

*zap*

Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08
ok now try making a thunder cloud like this *says a spell then hears a thunder from behind* fe being chased by a thunder cloud*............
Posted 4/28/08
I can make lightning itself....

*raise hand to the sky*

"come to me lightning*

Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
we are finished with that since you know so much from it even before i taught you......
so the elements left are..... wind and illusion so what do you want?
Posted 4/28/08
or make it from my body like I did with fire...

*concentrate energy at the hand*

Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
haha chidori.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.