First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply True Magic Academy
Posted 4/28/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:

haha chidori.....


true!!

(cheating since my element when I'm ninja is lightning) lol
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
so what do you want, wind or illusion?
Posted 4/28/08
wind

*suddenly wind blow* (cold) ><
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08

fe2 wrote:

wind

*suddenly wind blow* (cold) ><


there is actually no need for summoning in this element so make a tornado greater than mine to make you pass....
Posted 4/28/08
tornado..... *thinkin idea*

hm... how bout this...(this should be work)

*start controling the wind*



*moving hands*



I will say this is kingdom hearts tornado lol

*points one finger down*


now lightning tornado

and the last is....

*with one hand flow water to the tornado*



water tornado!!!

*rain*

*take outs umbrella*



this is nice...
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

fe2 wrote:

tornado..... *thinkin idea*

hm... how bout this...(this should be work)

*start controling the wind*



*moving hands*



I will say this is kingdom hearts tornado lol

*points one finger down*


now lightning tornado

and the last is....

*with one hand flow water to the tornado*



water tornado!!!

*rain*

*take outs umbrella*



this is nice...


ok ok i don't wanna make one cause i might destroy the world
the illusion element is actually so easy so no need to train for it...... as for a gift, i will give you this :



Your own magic book! that has all elements and all spells as possible.... and if you wanna be like me, a very strong wizard, try memorizing all of those (which consists of 500 pages )

and for good future, i will give you a very holy blessing *says a magical holy blessing to you* *with a ray of holy light from a cloud* Tnx for Training!
Posted 4/28/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:

tornado..... *thinkin idea*

hm... how bout this...(this should be work)

*start controling the wind*



*moving hands*



I will say this is kingdom hearts tornado lol

*points one finger down*


now lightning tornado

and the last is....

*with one hand flow water to the tornado*



water tornado!!!

*rain*

*take outs umbrella*



this is nice...


ok ok i don't wanna make one cause i might destroy the world
the illusion element is actually so easy so no need to train for it...... as for a gift, i will give you this :



Your own magic book! that has all elements and all spells as possible.... and if you wanna be like me, a very strong wizard, try memorizing all of those (which consists of 500 pages )

and for good future, i will give you a very holy blessing *says a magical holy blessing to you* *with a ray of holy light from a cloud* Tnx for Training!

don't worry what u see big tornado is all illusion
I only make the small one coz if I really make like those I'll be the destroyer of this world lol

*feel holy light and holy bless inside body*

wow thanks for that one

500 pages!?!?.....
uh... I think I'll improve it by myself
and study it when u use those new magic...
Moderator
1925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
bed~
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
oh my god!what cool pics those are!!XD.....nice!
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:

tornado..... *thinkin idea*

hm... how bout this...(this should be work)

*start controling the wind*



*moving hands*



I will say this is kingdom hearts tornado lol

*points one finger down*


now lightning tornado

and the last is....

*with one hand flow water to the tornado*



water tornado!!!

*rain*

*take outs umbrella*



this is nice...


ok ok i don't wanna make one cause i might destroy the world
the illusion element is actually so easy so no need to train for it...... as for a gift, i will give you this :



Your own magic book! that has all elements and all spells as possible.... and if you wanna be like me, a very strong wizard, try memorizing all of those (which consists of 500 pages )

and for good future, i will give you a very holy blessing *says a magical holy blessing to you* *with a ray of holy light from a cloud* Tnx for Training!

ahhhhhhhhh.....you guys have learned sooooooo much, there's no way i could catch up.......but i do have a question.....can i only choose one element or can i learn them all and just start from the top??? and by the way....i'm late cause i didnt realize i was a student hee-hee...please forgive me....*drops to knees*
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
don't bow down to me... it's alright though..... and yes you can choose one element or learn them all from the top..... and there are no late students here you know....
Posted 4/30/08
sorry guys I can't on lately

(busy T_T)
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:

don't bow down to me... it's alright though..... and yes you can choose one element or learn them all from the top..... and there are no late students here you know....


sorry about the whole bowing thing....just used to it from strict training..... i think i'll start from the top and work my way down....yay, i'm not late *sighs with relief*...so whats the first lesson for me teach'.........
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Glad I could help out as a new teacher here, I'm very adept with every form of magic!
Posted 5/2/08

Lifelesseyes wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:

don't bow down to me... it's alright though..... and yes you can choose one element or learn them all from the top..... and there are no late students here you know....


sorry about the whole bowing thing....just used to it from strict training..... i think i'll start from the top and work my way down....yay, i'm not late *sighs with relief*...so whats the first lesson for me teach'.........


kukuku I'll be ur teacher *evil grin*

so what's ur subject what u want to study first
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Who wants to learn from me?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.