First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply True Magic Academy
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

fe2 wrote:

tornado..... *thinkin idea*

hm... how bout this...(this should be work)

*start controling the wind*



*moving hands*



I will say this is kingdom hearts tornado lol

*points one finger down*


now lightning tornado

and the last is....

*with one hand flow water to the tornado*



water tornado!!!

*rain*

*take outs umbrella*



this is nice...


show off <_<; did we ever get around to fight in the Organization?
Posted 5/3/08

Greed-kun wrote:


fe2 wrote:

tornado..... *thinkin idea*

hm... how bout this...(this should be work)

*start controling the wind*



*moving hands*



I will say this is kingdom hearts tornado lol

*points one finger down*


now lightning tornado

and the last is....

*with one hand flow water to the tornado*



water tornado!!!

*rain*

*take outs umbrella*



this is nice...


show off <_<; did we ever get around to fight in the Organization?


envy ,, did u show ur face at the org when I fight....
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08

fe2 wrote:

envy ,, did u show ur face at the org when I fight....


Don't get full of yourself Fe, I was just wondering since I did fight with That weird clone thing of Charlz' and Savage and Dantino (It was actually more of a slaughter) But Have I fought you? oh, AND BTW IT'S GREED!!! NOT ENVY!!!! Other then that your cute too.
Posted 5/3/08

Greed-kun wrote:

Don't get full of yourself Fe, I was just wondering since I did fight with That weird clone thing of Charlz' and Savage and Dantino (It was actually more of a slaughter) But Have I fought you? oh, AND BTW IT'S GREED!!! NOT ENVY!!!! Other then that your cute too.



I only fought with selrik,
after that we b'come friend lol
with savage too but I haven't fight with her
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

fe2 wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:

Don't get full of yourself Fe, I was just wondering since I did fight with That weird clone thing of Charlz' and Savage and Dantino (It was actually more of a slaughter) But Have I fought you? oh, AND BTW IT'S GREED!!! NOT ENVY!!!! Other then that your cute too.



I only fought with selrik,
after that we b'come friend lol
with savage too but I haven't fight with her


wanna fight then? >;)
Posted 5/3/08

Greed-kun wrote:

wanna fight then? >;)


up to ya
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

fe2 wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:

wanna fight then? >;)


up to ya


2marow illusion room i'll be waiting
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

fe2 wrote:


Lifelesseyes wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:

don't bow down to me... it's alright though..... and yes you can choose one element or learn them all from the top..... and there are no late students here you know....


sorry about the whole bowing thing....just used to it from strict training..... i think i'll start from the top and work my way down....yay, i'm not late *sighs with relief*...so whats the first lesson for me teach'.........


kukuku I'll be ur teacher *evil grin*

so what's ur subject what u want to study first


haha.. nice fe.... i thought you haven't study darkness yet? hehehe....
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Greed-kun wrote:


fe2 wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:

wanna fight then? >;)


up to ya


2marow illusion room i'll be waiting


*coughs,coughs* what's happening here?!?!?! *face turns to a demon* you wanna fight here in my very nice and arranged room!?!?!?!?! THEN DIE!!!!!!!
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:


fe2 wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:

wanna fight then? >;)


up to ya


2marow illusion room i'll be waiting


*coughs,coughs* what's happening here?!?!?! *face turns to a demon* you wanna fight here in my very nice and arranged room!?!?!?!?! THEN DIE!!!!!!!


not here, in another world
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Greed-kun wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:


fe2 wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:

wanna fight then? >;)


up to ya


2marow illusion room i'll be waiting


*coughs,coughs* what's happening here?!?!?! *face turns to a demon* you wanna fight here in my very nice and arranged room!?!?!?!?! THEN DIE!!!!!!!


not here, in another world


*changes face back to normal* ok! : )
Posted 5/6/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:


Lifelesseyes wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:

don't bow down to me... it's alright though..... and yes you can choose one element or learn them all from the top..... and there are no late students here you know....


sorry about the whole bowing thing....just used to it from strict training..... i think i'll start from the top and work my way down....yay, i'm not late *sighs with relief*...so whats the first lesson for me teach'.........


kukuku I'll be ur teacher *evil grin*

so what's ur subject what u want to study first


haha.. nice fe.... i thought you haven't study darkness yet? hehehe....


if u said darkness.. I'm darkness * evil smile*
Posted 5/6/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:


fe2 wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:

wanna fight then? >;)


up to ya


2marow illusion room i'll be waiting


*coughs,coughs* what's happening here?!?!?! *face turns to a demon* you wanna fight here in my very nice and arranged room!?!?!?!?! THEN DIE!!!!!!!


*stops jonn*
no,, he means in the organitation
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

fe2 wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:


Lifelesseyes wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:

don't bow down to me... it's alright though..... and yes you can choose one element or learn them all from the top..... and there are no late students here you know....


sorry about the whole bowing thing....just used to it from strict training..... i think i'll start from the top and work my way down....yay, i'm not late *sighs with relief*...so whats the first lesson for me teach'.........


kukuku I'll be ur teacher *evil grin*

so what's ur subject what u want to study first


haha.. nice fe.... i thought you haven't study darkness yet? hehehe....


if u said darkness.. I'm darkness * evil smile*


yeah i forgot sorry sis....
Posted 5/6/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:


fe2 wrote:


Lifelesseyes wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:

don't bow down to me... it's alright though..... and yes you can choose one element or learn them all from the top..... and there are no late students here you know....


sorry about the whole bowing thing....just used to it from strict training..... i think i'll start from the top and work my way down....yay, i'm not late *sighs with relief*...so whats the first lesson for me teach'.........


kukuku I'll be ur teacher *evil grin*

so what's ur subject what u want to study first


haha.. nice fe.... i thought you haven't study darkness yet? hehehe....


if u said darkness.. I'm darkness * evil smile*


yeah i forgot sorry sis....



dun worry.. :lol
:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.