First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply PH: Help Center
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 8/2/09
HELP


Are you seriously frustrated about something? Is there anything or anyone bothering you? Do you need help? What can we do for you? Tell us... Here.

FEEDBACK


Any discrepancies you see? Tell us so we can fix it! Thanks!

GROUP'S FORUM CODING SYTEM


  • │PH│ = Philippines / General / Important

  • │TOPIC│ = any in-depth discussions or not so personal topics created by mods/users.

  • │GAME│ = forum games. Just for fun

  • │EVENT│ = important event of the group like Ako mismo, programs, etc.

  • │CONTEST│ = group contest such as mr/ms summer, badge making etc.

  • │ITEM│ = ids, badges, group freebies

  • │SURVEY│ = polls, etc.

  • │RANDOM│ = poems, eyeballs, stories, other random things

  • │MUSIC│ = it looks like a topic discussion; however it is all about music

  • │CELEB│ = topic discussion but celebrity vs or bio

  • │MOVIE│ = movie review, index, etc.

  • (no code) = unchecked threads


**codes may vary and interchange. e.g. some TOPICS can be GAME, RANDOM, CELEB, MUSIC, MOVIE; but they are coded as TOPIC or vice-versa.
Citizen
1397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / just here
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Can you help me? I need to know the theme of the Nutrition Month this year. Please...... thanks....
Co-Admin
44528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 14°29'N & 120°55'E
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
thx miko!!
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08

tenzai06 wrote:

hi.. i dont need to speak in english coz this is a filipino area right.. let me start.. hi po.. nais ko lng po snang magpaguide sa inyo on what am i going to do here.. sumali po ako d2 sa group n toh pero i dont have idea on how am i going to start.. wla lng.. hehehe.. tnx poh.. in advance..



You dont need a guide. XD, Just roam around and do whatever you can. Hmmm... I think I should make a guide. Lolz.

paolo4two wrote:

tanong ko panu nyo nggwa ung direct link ng isang site sa word?? kc db normal na ung hyperlink pero ung pagkahaba habang url llbas.. panu ung sa word lng na un..prang d2 sa group site..ung mga froums,etc...


_lazuli_ wrote:

help po >.< Paano po mag lagay ng Link sa words on Forums? Kasi poh yung href code ndi po gumagana???


Type [ url label="Title"] http://www.linkhere.com [/ url]

(Be sure to delete the gaps from the spaces.)


tenzai06 wrote:


It is quite infallible and appalling that you are leaving the group for such, err... awkward reason. However, all new members that joined the group did not have any problem being accommodated by the system of the group. What you can do? You can post in the wall, in the forums and participate in the events that is presented. Is that really hard? If you wish to leave, then suit yourself. What we need are members who are enthusiastic, and optimistic about our goals to make something out of this group. I feel sad that we do not share the same vision, the vision of making the Philippines Group known throughout crunchyroll, and maybe throughout the net. Thank you for joining anyway.

And, the group system is well, umm... self explanatory. No offense, but a monkey would know exactly what to do in this group. Thus, the guide idea is very superfluous. I am sorry, for not addressing your needs fully. I will make a guide, just to satisfy members like you.


quelrakwel wrote:

Can you help me? I need to know the theme of the Nutrition Month this year. Please...... thanks....


Information about nutrition month this year:
http://www.eatright.org/cps/rde/xchg/ada/hs.xsl/NNM_2007_home.htm
Citizen
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ...in your heart...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
hello po ask ko lng po kung paano mag~link katulad nung nasa profile nyo na pag i~click mo ay mapupunta ka sa isang forum?
thanks po! ^.^
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

andy_0244 wrote:

hello po ask ko lng po kung paano mag~link katulad nung nasa profile nyo na pag i~click mo ay mapupunta ka sa isang forum?
thanks po! ^.^


Nyahaha. Check the post that I posted up there.
Citizen
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ...in your heart...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


andy_0244 wrote:

hello po ask ko lng po kung paano mag~link katulad nung nasa profile nyo na pag i~click mo ay mapupunta ka sa isang forum?
thanks po! ^.^


Nyahaha. Check the post that I posted up there.



[ url label="Title"] http://www.linkhere.com [/ url]

eto po ba ung ung link? d ko po kasi ma gets kung paano e...tinatry ko po pero walng nangyayari...sori po sa istorbo..^.^


Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

andy_0244 wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


andy_0244 wrote:

hello po ask ko lng po kung paano mag~link katulad nung nasa profile nyo na pag i~click mo ay mapupunta ka sa isang forum?
thanks po! ^.^


Nyahaha. Check the post that I posted up there.



[ url label="Title"] http://www.linkhere.com [/ url]

eto po ba ung ung link? d ko po kasi ma gets kung paano e...tinatry ko po pero walng nangyayari...sori po sa istorbo..^.^



Make sure there are no spaces.

Quote my reply, and look at the link below:

Crunchyroll
Citizen
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ...in your heart...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


andy_0244 wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


andy_0244 wrote:

hello po ask ko lng po kung paano mag~link katulad nung nasa profile nyo na pag i~click mo ay mapupunta ka sa isang forum?
thanks po! ^.^


Nyahaha. Check the post that I posted up there.



[ url label="Title"] http://www.linkhere.com [/ url]

eto po ba ung ung link? d ko po kasi ma gets kung paano e...tinatry ko po pero walng nangyayari...sori po sa istorbo..^.^



Make sure there are no spaces.

Quote my reply, and look at the link below:


Crunchyroll


Oh galing....bilib ako......thanks po sa help...^.^....thanks very much!


Citizen
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
hellow po ^__^ meron po ba may alam kung paano maglagay ng countdown sa isang profile ?? ^__^
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

paula_sison wrote:

hellow po ^__^ meron po ba may alam kung paano maglagay ng countdown sa isang profile ?? ^__^


Countdown Timer [ timer](mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss GMT) [/ timer] << No space
Citizen
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


paula_sison wrote:

hellow po ^__^ meron po ba may alam kung paano maglagay ng countdown sa isang profile ?? ^__^


Countdown Timer [ timer](mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss GMT) [/ timer] << No space


Wow salamat ^_^

Citizen
4258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
hello po.. can i just ask can really fruits make electricity..if so , then how and waht materialss.. hingi lang po ako ng tips.. kung may alam po kayo..tnx...
jolly good
Citizen
7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

takami_haruhi wrote:

hello po.. can i just ask can really fruits make electricity..if so , then how and waht materialss.. hingi lang po ako ng tips.. kung may alam po kayo..tnx...
jolly good


can you give an example of what fruit? But anyways i think certain fruits like oranges can conduct {iba po ung conduct electricty to generate electricity] electricity. And this site may help you.
And yeah.. just check with my mom [shes a chemist] pwede raw.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.