First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ATTENTION TO ALL ZERO FANS! (SPOLIER ALERT) read chp 39 FIRST!!!!
Posted 4/25/08
i dont think zero will die that easily because he has like 3 bloods in him (yuki, kanama &hio-even though he didnt bite her she bit him so he may have got some of her powers 2)...but i have to say i dont really like how kaname is using him but then maybe kaname doing something else...still
Member
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

shayDarcy wrote:

i dont think zero will die that easily because he has like 3 bloods in him (yuki, kanama &hio-even though he didnt bite her she bit him so he may have got some of her powers 2)...but i have to say i dont really like how kaname is using him but then maybe kaname doing something else...still


Didn't you get it? Kaname used Zero to SAVE Yuuki! Kaname was thinking ahead ahead his mind is all about protecting Yuuki that's why he used Zero! Zero became the most powerful hunter bec. he has 3 purebloods inside him, so he's the only one who can kill Rido. Rido is trying to kill Yuuki but Kaname can't do anything cuz he can't kill him so he made zero his pawn!! Think before you say that you don't like how kaname is using zero cuz we're talking about Yuuki's well-being here DUH!!
Member
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

shamelessgirl wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:

i dont think zero will die that easily because he has like 3 bloods in him (yuki, kanama &hio-even though he didnt bite her she bit him so he may have got some of her powers 2)...but i have to say i dont really like how kaname is using him but then maybe kaname doing something else...still


Didn't you get it? Kaname used Zero to SAVE Yuuki! Kaname was thinking ahead ahead his mind is all about protecting Yuuki that's why he used Zero! Zero became the most powerful hunter bec. he has 3 purebloods inside him, so he's the only one who can kill Rido. Rido is trying to kill Yuuki but Kaname can't do anything cuz he can't kill him so he made zero his pawn!! Think before you say that you don't like how kaname is using zero cuz we're talking about Yuuki's well-being here DUH!!



You're right!
Posted 4/25/08

shamelessgirl wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:

i dont think zero will die that easily because he has like 3 bloods in him (yuki, kanama &hio-even though he didnt bite her she bit him so he may have got some of her powers 2)...but i have to say i dont really like how kaname is using him but then maybe kaname doing something else...still


Didn't you get it? Kaname used Zero to SAVE Yuuki! Kaname was thinking ahead ahead his mind is all about protecting Yuuki that's why he used Zero! Zero became the most powerful hunter bec. he has 3 purebloods inside him, so he's the only one who can kill Rido. Rido is trying to kill Yuuki but Kaname can't do anything cuz he can't kill him so he made zero his pawn!! Think before you say that you don't like how kaname is using zero cuz we're talking about Yuuki's well-being here DUH!!



I would like to apologise to you, I understand what kaname was trying to do now, I did say in my forum post that I thought that it might have been for another reason that kaname was using zero, again I am sorry for the mistake.
Member
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ---kidnapped by v...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
i really doubt his goona die. if Zero dies it'll be the end of VK as we know it and it will suck ass. I mean...there's no one else who can kill Rido. Kaname can't becasue rido is his master. But supposedly...maybe Yuki can kill Rido. She is pureblood so she might have this ultra-omega-apocalyptic power. Well...i literally screamed at the computer when Ichiru shot Zero. I hate cliffhangers. I gotta wait a whole month again... T_T
Member
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
I think he'll not die. Or else, that would be the end of ZeroXYuuki pairing and possibly, the story.

But Ichiru's such a bastard, shooting his twin brother..
Member
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Come Find Me.
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
I like Zero too, even though I love Kaname!
But but ... I would still not like it if Zero dies here. Not yet. In fact, I don't want him to die but if he does, not like this!
Member
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / As you remember m...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
ermmm...I didnt read the ch39 yet...currently on ch35....argh 4 chptrs to go!....well i dun think that zero die...zero is HERO!..hero doesn't deserved to die!
Member
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / As you remember m...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
erm i agree too...that zero will die like this...if he really die he should die bcuz fight with kaname or something...
Member
1697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
i really hope Zero doesn't die in the end... Despite being a Kaname fan, i also like Zero.
Member
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! i will hate vampire knight if zero dies!!!!!!! because then yuki will end up with kaname. noooooooooo zero please don't die, i'd rather kaname die
Member
6111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / KENICHI's Lap!!=P
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
no he won't die!!! he's the only one who can kill rido kuran beacause kaname is under the curse of rido.... (rido's the one who reborn kaname, rido has a power to control kaname, kaname can't kill rido)
Member
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
i hope zero doesn't die yet! that will ruin everything.
Member
7359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia!!
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
nah of course zero won't die!!! have you ever thought that Zero is the vampire knight, because he is a vampire and a hunter and he does protect Yuki, so he can be the most powerful of ALL!! (because all the purebloods he has inside him) well I dunno just have to wait and see ^_^
Member
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
No zero will not die!!! I want him to be with yuuki!!! TT__TT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.