First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Should people be allowed to own guns?
10229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / spacing out looki...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
i think they shouldnt, fight with ur own fists
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
love to have one, esp. guns from 50 cal Dessert Eagle to AKs and Sniper Rifles. shotgun rocks too!
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

DrifterZ0 wrote:

love to have one, esp. guns from .50 cal Dessert Eagle to 7.21 AKs and M24 Sniper Rifles.
oh hell yeah dude, raging bull, g36c, usp 45., l96 sniper rifle, bennelli m3 (i think i spelled that wrong).
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Northfield, Minne...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
No one should own guns they should just all throw it away. If no one has any guns in the world than you wouldn't need it for protection would you. And No one would be hurt in the first place. Theres other ways to protect yourself. But with bullets you can't be protected at all times. And if your hunting theres other ways to hunt. Guns are Useless.
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

Spearoz wrote:

No one should own guns they should just all throw it away. If no one has any guns in the world than you wouldn't need it for protection would you. And No one would be hurt in the first place. Theres other ways to protect yourself. But with bullets you can't be protected at all times. And if your hunting theres other ways to hunt. Guns are Useless.


if i'll grab one and shoot one round into your ignorant head then you could say guns are useful. anyways, ever since from the dawn of civilization man had always developed weapons to protect himself from such threats to his life and society. ever since ancient times, weapons existed and it is plain bull if you think that man can live without weapons (e.g. guns). weaponry has been a part of human civilization, guns kill but killing is a good way in defending yourself.

anyways, don't put those who uses guns on the same boat with those fools who uselessly shoots and kills people with it. its people who are responsible in using the gun, not the gun itself.

6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

Spearoz wrote:

No one should own guns they should just all throw it away. If no one has any guns in the world than you wouldn't need it for protection would you. And No one would be hurt in the first place. Theres other ways to protect yourself. But with bullets you can't be protected at all times. And if your hunting theres other ways to hunt. Guns are Useless.
but not everybodys going to agree like that, and guns do make use of protecting your self, this world will never have peice face it, theres always violence in every second of out time. if you just throw away guns theres still knifes, blades, axes, and if you take that away too theres still fists. murders arnt always about guns to you know. oh yeah, people hirt people, not guns.

Posted 6/12/08

hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:

love to have one, esp. guns from .50 cal Dessert Eagle to 7.21 AKs and M24 Sniper Rifles.
oh hell yeah dude, raging bull, g36c, usp 45., l96 sniper rifle, bennelli m3 (i think i spelled that wrong).


heheheh... want to grab one automatic shotgun, maybe 50 cal barret would do... anyways, what about uzis and F90? or the 45 cal Kriss SMG?
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

DrifterZ0 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:

love to have one, esp. guns from .50 cal Dessert Eagle to 7.21 AKs and M24 Sniper Rifles.
oh hell yeah dude, raging bull, g36c, usp 45., l96 sniper rifle, bennelli m3 (i think i spelled that wrong).


heheheh... want to grab one automatic shotgun, maybe 50 cal barret would do... anyways, what about uzis and F90? or the 45 cal Kriss SMG?
DUDE THE KRISS ROCKS ASS!!!!
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
yeah depends on whos holding it though
Posted 6/12/08

hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:

love to have one, esp. guns from .50 cal Dessert Eagle to 7.21 AKs and M24 Sniper Rifles.
oh hell yeah dude, raging bull, g36c, usp 45., l96 sniper rifle, bennelli m3 (i think i spelled that wrong).


heheheh... want to grab one automatic shotgun, maybe 50 cal barret would do... anyways, what about uzis and F90? or the 45 cal Kriss SMG?
DUDE THE KRISS ROCKS ASS!!!!


yeah... its 45 cal... i wonder how would it feel when a round hits in ones body.
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

DrifterZ0 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:

love to have one, esp. guns from .50 cal Dessert Eagle to 7.21 AKs and M24 Sniper Rifles.
oh hell yeah dude, raging bull, g36c, usp 45., l96 sniper rifle, bennelli m3 (i think i spelled that wrong).


heheheh... want to grab one automatic shotgun, maybe 50 cal barret would do... anyways, what about uzis and F90? or the 45 cal Kriss SMG?
DUDE THE KRISS ROCKS ASS!!!!


yeah... its 45 cal... i wonder how would it feel when a round hits in ones body.
well i went to a gun show...its quite powerfull and less recoil then a UMP 45.

Posted 6/12/08

hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:

love to have one, esp. guns from .50 cal Dessert Eagle to 7.21 AKs and M24 Sniper Rifles.
oh hell yeah dude, raging bull, g36c, usp 45., l96 sniper rifle, bennelli m3 (i think i spelled that wrong).


heheheh... want to grab one automatic shotgun, maybe 50 cal barret would do... anyways, what about uzis and F90? or the 45 cal Kriss SMG?
DUDE THE KRISS ROCKS ASS!!!!


yeah... its 45 cal... i wonder how would it feel when a round hits in ones body.
well i went to a gun show...its quite powerfull and less recoil then a UMP 45.



i c... i envy the guys at the US military. they have cool guns...
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

DrifterZ0 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


DrifterZ0 wrote:

love to have one, esp. guns from .50 cal Dessert Eagle to 7.21 AKs and M24 Sniper Rifles.
oh hell yeah dude, raging bull, g36c, usp 45., l96 sniper rifle, bennelli m3 (i think i spelled that wrong).


heheheh... want to grab one automatic shotgun, maybe 50 cal barret would do... anyways, what about uzis and F90? or the 45 cal Kriss SMG?
DUDE THE KRISS ROCKS ASS!!!!


yeah... its 45 cal... i wonder how would it feel when a round hits in ones body.
well i went to a gun show...its quite powerfull and less recoil then a UMP 45.



i c... i envy the guys at the US military. they have cool guns...
yeah, m14, m16, m4, and beretta m9, SAW, and they might replace the m16 with magpull masada's. I envy the UK's military guns, they get HKs and thats not fair.

3802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Iowa
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
I dont care as long as someone doesnt shoot or kill me with one and anyone else for "fun" either.
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
for self defense only. not to be used for mindless rampage or shooting frenzy
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.