First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Post Reply Should people be allowed to own guns?
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

JulieDavon wrote:

no.
i don't see any good out of people carrying guns or even owning them in their home.
i mean really. they cause more problems than they do good.
wrong, you know why you see bad people with guns, is because the goverment wont alow in some places in america to own fire arms, alot of you people thing "OH, if people cant have guns then criminals cant have them eather!" no they dont give a shit about the law, they brake the law, its what criminals do, your not a criminal if you dont break the law, so what they do is just go to black market and OH they dont just have a pistol why are they having mechine guns! oh yeah they bought it from black market. "NO WONDER"

Posted 7/22/08

hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


kingraver92 wrote:

in certain country it illegal for everyday people to own guns
like japan for instant it very hard to get one without being a cop.
there no shooting and stuff in cities and towns. so they have to stick
with knifes xD
well yeah because japan is such a small place so you got cops everywair on the streat, but if your talking about america...you really need your own fire arms there.



i don't understand why you would think that.
i live in america and i have lived here my entire life and i've never owned a gun...so why do you "really need your own fire arm" to live in america?
hehehe, well i wont talk about what i experience, ill just say that my uncle got shot because he couldent deffend himself, it also counts on what area you live in, my uncle lived in a trashy nabor hood with tons of gang people around, he didnt owned a fire arm and later he was murderd from a guy with a shotgun. yeah, i belive in fighting just to deffend yourself thats all, and to answer you question, you might not have the experiance but other people have had a gun and deffended them selves before, and if they didnt have a weapon they would of ben killed....thats all i will say.



i'm sorry about your uncle that's really sad
but from what you said you're kind of making it sound like all of america is this horrible place and if you're not toting a gun you'll get shot down. which isn't true.
Posted 7/22/08

hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

no.
i don't see any good out of people carrying guns or even owning them in their home.
i mean really. they cause more problems than they do good.
wrong, you know why you see bad people with guns, is because the goverment wont alow in some places in america to own fire arms, alot of you people thing "OH, if people cant have guns then criminals cant have them eather!" no they dont give a shit about the law, they brake the law, its what criminals do, your not a criminal if you dont break the law, so what they do is just go to black market and OH they dont just have a pistol why are they having mechine guns! oh yeah they bought it from black market. "NO WONDER"



yea i know they would just get it off the black market.
i'm not really talking about criminals
i'm talking about little kids finding daddy's gun and blowing their brains out.
or stupid spoiled teenage girls shooting their dads because he won't allow her to see her boyfriend

criminals are going to find ways around the law. duh. but guns aren't just dangerous in criminals hands, they're dangerous in anyone's hands.
Posted 7/22/08

JulieDavon wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

no.
i don't see any good out of people carrying guns or even owning them in their home.
i mean really. they cause more problems than they do good.
wrong, you know why you see bad people with guns, is because the goverment wont alow in some places in america to own fire arms, alot of you people thing "OH, if people cant have guns then criminals cant have them eather!" no they dont give a shit about the law, they brake the law, its what criminals do, your not a criminal if you dont break the law, so what they do is just go to black market and OH they dont just have a pistol why are they having mechine guns! oh yeah they bought it from black market. "NO WONDER"



yea i know they would just get it off the black market.
i'm not really talking about criminals
i'm talking about little kids finding daddy's gun and blowing their brains out.
or stupid spoiled teenage girls shooting their dads because he won't allow her to see her boyfriend

criminals are going to find ways around the law. duh. but guns aren't just dangerous in criminals hands, they're dangerous in anyone's hands.


You are both right, but at the same time, if we know gun control will not work and criminals are still going to get weapons. How is it fair to regular folks who have guns and are very responsible with them, to disarm them because of a few dumbass girls shoot their daddies over whatever? I don't own a gun, but a lot of people in my family has them.



665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Twin Cities
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
the dumbmest thing ever. who r u protecting urself from? people will abuse this and shoot other people n say it for self-defence in the future. so lame. people just want to look cool with it n say hey look i got a gun and showing it off.
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

hitman-san wrote:


superplatypus wrote:

no. I say that if people want to fight, they battle it out with rubber ducks and toilet plungers
yeah and they get shot buy a gun wile they were trying to deffend them selves with a chair....



they wouldn't get shot because the person who was trying to shoot them would also have to use rubber ducks and toilet plungers
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

superplatypus wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


superplatypus wrote:

no. I say that if people want to fight, they battle it out with rubber ducks and toilet plungers
yeah and they get shot buy a gun wile they were trying to deffend them selves with a chair....



they wouldn't get shot because the person who was trying to shoot them would also have to use rubber ducks and toilet plungers
yuck...man the toilet plunger...gives me a bad memory....
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

JulieDavon wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

no.
i don't see any good out of people carrying guns or even owning them in their home.
i mean really. they cause more problems than they do good.
wrong, you know why you see bad people with guns, is because the goverment wont alow in some places in america to own fire arms, alot of you people thing "OH, if people cant have guns then criminals cant have them eather!" no they dont give a shit about the law, they brake the law, its what criminals do, your not a criminal if you dont break the law, so what they do is just go to black market and OH they dont just have a pistol why are they having mechine guns! oh yeah they bought it from black market. "NO WONDER"



yea i know they would just get it off the black market.
i'm not really talking about criminals
i'm talking about little kids finding daddy's gun and blowing their brains out.
or stupid spoiled teenage girls shooting their dads because he won't allow her to see her boyfriend

criminals are going to find ways around the law. duh. but guns aren't just dangerous in criminals hands, they're dangerous in anyone's hands.
well thats why they make gun locks, now when you buy a gun, id really suggest to have a gun lock...because your kid could get hirt, and yeah thats true about the teenage girl thing, gunlocks are the safest way to go, id suggest ones with codes not keys.
Posted 7/22/08

hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

no.
i don't see any good out of people carrying guns or even owning them in their home.
i mean really. they cause more problems than they do good.
wrong, you know why you see bad people with guns, is because the goverment wont alow in some places in america to own fire arms, alot of you people thing "OH, if people cant have guns then criminals cant have them eather!" no they dont give a shit about the law, they brake the law, its what criminals do, your not a criminal if you dont break the law, so what they do is just go to black market and OH they dont just have a pistol why are they having mechine guns! oh yeah they bought it from black market. "NO WONDER"



yea i know they would just get it off the black market.
i'm not really talking about criminals
i'm talking about little kids finding daddy's gun and blowing their brains out.
or stupid spoiled teenage girls shooting their dads because he won't allow her to see her boyfriend

criminals are going to find ways around the law. duh. but guns aren't just dangerous in criminals hands, they're dangerous in anyone's hands.
well thats why they make gun locks, now when you buy a gun, id really suggest to have a gun lock...because your kid could get hirt, and yeah thats true about the teenage girl thing, gunlocks are the safest way to go, id suggest ones with codes not keys.


yea most people aren't smart enough to take those precautions though =/

6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

JulieDavon wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

no.
i don't see any good out of people carrying guns or even owning them in their home.
i mean really. they cause more problems than they do good.
wrong, you know why you see bad people with guns, is because the goverment wont alow in some places in america to own fire arms, alot of you people thing "OH, if people cant have guns then criminals cant have them eather!" no they dont give a shit about the law, they brake the law, its what criminals do, your not a criminal if you dont break the law, so what they do is just go to black market and OH they dont just have a pistol why are they having mechine guns! oh yeah they bought it from black market. "NO WONDER"



yea i know they would just get it off the black market.
i'm not really talking about criminals
i'm talking about little kids finding daddy's gun and blowing their brains out.
or stupid spoiled teenage girls shooting their dads because he won't allow her to see her boyfriend

criminals are going to find ways around the law. duh. but guns aren't just dangerous in criminals hands, they're dangerous in anyone's hands.
well thats why they make gun locks, now when you buy a gun, id really suggest to have a gun lock...because your kid could get hirt, and yeah thats true about the teenage girl thing, gunlocks are the safest way to go, id suggest ones with codes not keys.


yea most people aren't smart enough to take those precautions though =/

true, the most stupidest people that dont buy gun locks are parents...

Posted 7/22/08
no way, they could kill innocent people and put everyone in danger
Posted 7/22/08

hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

no.
i don't see any good out of people carrying guns or even owning them in their home.
i mean really. they cause more problems than they do good.
wrong, you know why you see bad people with guns, is because the goverment wont alow in some places in america to own fire arms, alot of you people thing "OH, if people cant have guns then criminals cant have them eather!" no they dont give a shit about the law, they brake the law, its what criminals do, your not a criminal if you dont break the law, so what they do is just go to black market and OH they dont just have a pistol why are they having mechine guns! oh yeah they bought it from black market. "NO WONDER"



yea i know they would just get it off the black market.
i'm not really talking about criminals
i'm talking about little kids finding daddy's gun and blowing their brains out.
or stupid spoiled teenage girls shooting their dads because he won't allow her to see her boyfriend

criminals are going to find ways around the law. duh. but guns aren't just dangerous in criminals hands, they're dangerous in anyone's hands.
well thats why they make gun locks, now when you buy a gun, id really suggest to have a gun lock...because your kid could get hirt, and yeah thats true about the teenage girl thing, gunlocks are the safest way to go, id suggest ones with codes not keys.


yea most people aren't smart enough to take those precautions though =/

true, the most stupidest people that dont buy gun locks are parents...



funny. my dad has three guns and none of them are lucked up.
luckily i'm smart enough to know not to play with his guns lol
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Noitacol
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
if yes , maybe the population would decrease XD
dead ppl everywhere , lol
so , no i guess
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

kmac6 wrote:

the dumbmest thing ever. who r u protecting urself from? people will abuse this and shoot other people n say it for self-defence in the future. so lame. people just want to look cool with it n say hey look i got a gun and showing it off.
hey hey hey hey, some people dont give a shit and just buy a shotgun for protection, some people just buy desert eagles because there just showoff, some people just buy it to use it at the gun range because people like guns, and its not dumb to protect yourself, your the dumbshit for not fighting back when a person points a gun at you, and before saying shit like that do reasearch first, compair Texeses rate of crime compared too Alstralia, in a place in Texes you have to own a gun, and guess what, 85% of crime, went too 40% of crime, so dont say shit like that, Alstralia is like close to around 90 or soo, i dont know but its realy fucking high because your not aloud to have guns there, dude the goverment poisens your mind on thinking "OH GUNS ARE SO BAD BECAUSE THEY KILL PEOPLE" all the goverment wants is people to not have guns and they take control of shit, and i really hate it when you people say its the cops job but its not, there always fucking late when your dead body is laying on the ground, and then you say "WELL THEY WILL BE IN JAIL" DUDE...compare jail in the US to thialand, THIALAND MAKES THE JAIL SO FUCKING HARD THAT PEOPLE WHOULDENT WANT TO BE IN JAIL! and when you look at USA, hell they just stay in there for 5 years and murder again! so dont say shit till you reasearch about it.

688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
THE FUTURE
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

treasuredmemory wrote:

abosuletly no

they only hurt people


Ever heard of the saying "guns don't hurt people, people hurt people."

Now imagine if guns were banned. It would turn into a black market. Ever think about that? People would have guns anyway. Do you think a person bent on killing someone else would care about the law? I didn't think so.

Why not just use the guns as a source of profit then? The government could sure use the money.
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.