First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
Post Reply Should people be allowed to own guns?
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
All I would say in response, People who lives in the (ghetto) hood should carry guns for there own gad damn sake. Cause some stupid ass people who lives there aren't doing shit over there, but putting there lives at danger. And those who lives in states like Minnesota, Wisconsin, Florida, France etc... no need to give a shit about a gun. Beside if everyone was to own a gun most would want a gun and willing to shoot each other if there mad enough to kill them. HAhahahas.. The world would be at war. LOLS.. Everyone points fingers at sulla. Hes crazy.

jx
1314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
NO.

I'm so against guns, especially after watching The Dark Knight

Only cowards use guns for defense.
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Twin Cities
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

hitman-san wrote:


kmac6 wrote:

the dumbmest thing ever. who r u protecting urself from? people will abuse this and shoot other people n say it for self-defence in the future. so lame. people just want to look cool with it n say hey look i got a gun and showing it off.
hey hey hey hey, some people dont give a shit and just buy a shotgun for protection, some people just buy desert eagles because there just showoff, some people just buy it to use it at the gun range because people like guns, and its not dumb to protect yourself, your the dumbshit for not fighting back when a person points a gun at you, and before saying shit like that do reasearch first, compair Texeses rate of crime compared too Alstralia, in a place in Texes you have to own a gun, and guess what, 85% of crime, went too 40% of crime, so dont say shit like that, Alstralia is like close to around 90 or soo, i dont know but its realy fucking high because your not aloud to have guns there, dude the goverment poisens your mind on thinking "OH GUNS ARE SO BAD BECAUSE THEY KILL PEOPLE" all the goverment wants is people to not have guns and they take control of shit, and i really hate it when you people say its the cops job but its not, there always fucking late when your dead body is laying on the ground, and then you say "WELL THEY WILL BE IN JAIL" DUDE...compare jail in the US to thialand, THIALAND MAKES THE JAIL SO FUCKING HARD THAT PEOPLE WHOULDENT WANT TO BE IN JAIL! and when you look at USA, hell they just stay in there for 5 years and murder again! so dont say shit till you reasearch about it.




what i say was meant was for those who walks around with their gun showing it off. its ok to have one in the house for protecting, but carrying it around aint that asking for trouble? what u say is true. crime go down for the time being cause people buying guns for protecting. trust me on this, it only a matter of time before people abuse this law n things will get out of control. then who to stop anyone if everyone have guns in their hand? in short term everyone owning a guns is right but once we look at long term it gonna get out of control. ill give u a good example of what i mean.

looking back before the usa became a country. how many people could say they go to school? how many people want to go to school? now look into 2000s. how many people out of the whole school want to go to school if they had a choice? people want what they dont have. once they have it. they can care less about it.

also do all that 85% crime r all random? meaning it was a stranger on stranger atk? mostly like it was to someone they know. criminal might be look at as bad people but remember they r human too. they think like human think and also have a reason for their atk. the chance for a person you dont know atking u is very little. i can go on and on but as i see it
MORE GUNE=MORE DEATH it only a matter of time.

6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

kmac6 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


kmac6 wrote:

the dumbmest thing ever. who r u protecting urself from? people will abuse this and shoot other people n say it for self-defence in the future. so lame. people just want to look cool with it n say hey look i got a gun and showing it off.
hey hey hey hey, some people dont give a shit and just buy a shotgun for protection, some people just buy desert eagles because there just showoff, some people just buy it to use it at the gun range because people like guns, and its not dumb to protect yourself, your the dumbshit for not fighting back when a person points a gun at you, and before saying shit like that do reasearch first, compair Texeses rate of crime compared too Alstralia, in a place in Texes you have to own a gun, and guess what, 85% of crime, went too 40% of crime, so dont say shit like that, Alstralia is like close to around 90 or soo, i dont know but its realy fucking high because your not aloud to have guns there, dude the goverment poisens your mind on thinking "OH GUNS ARE SO BAD BECAUSE THEY KILL PEOPLE" all the goverment wants is people to not have guns and they take control of shit, and i really hate it when you people say its the cops job but its not, there always fucking late when your dead body is laying on the ground, and then you say "WELL THEY WILL BE IN JAIL" DUDE...compare jail in the US to thialand, THIALAND MAKES THE JAIL SO FUCKING HARD THAT PEOPLE WHOULDENT WANT TO BE IN JAIL! and when you look at USA, hell they just stay in there for 5 years and murder again! so dont say shit till you reasearch about it.




what i say was meant was for those who walks around with their gun showing it off. its ok to have one in the house for protecting, but carrying it around aint that asking for trouble? what u say is true. crime go down for the time being cause people buying guns for protecting. trust me on this, it only a matter of time before people abuse this law n things will get out of control. then who to stop anyone if everyone have guns in their hand? in short term everyone owning a guns is right but once we look at long term it gonna get out of control. ill give u a good example of what i mean.

looking back before the usa became a country. how many people could say they go to school? how many people want to go to school? now look into 2000s. how many people out of the whole school want to go to school if they had a choice? people want what they dont have. once they have it. they can care less about it.

also do all that 85% crime r all random? meaning it was a stranger on stranger atk? mostly like it was to someone they know. criminal might be look at as bad people but remember they r human too. they think like human think and also have a reason for their atk. the chance for a person you dont know atking u is very little. i can go on and on but as i see it
MORE GUNE=MORE DEATH it only a matter of time.

ok maybe you have done your reaserch but dude, its my opinion, and plus you dont know whats going to happen in the future, all i know is that i belive the world is getting f***ed up more and more every second.

665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Twin Cities
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

BORED01 wrote:

All I would say in response, People who lives in the (ghetto) hood should carry guns for there own gad damn sake. Cause some stupid ass people who lives there aren't doing shit over there, but putting there lives at danger. And those who lives in states like Minnesota, Wisconsin, Florida, France etc... no need to give a shit about a gun. Beside if everyone was to own a gun most would want a gun and willing to shoot each other if there mad enough to kill them. HAhahahas.. The world would be at war. LOLS.. Everyone points fingers at sulla. Hes crazy.

jx


yea i live in minnesota n for one thing the twins cities really is safe. people here r not mean. you can go walking downtown n u see all kind of people mixing and minding their own business. u do see once in a while a crime here n there but it mostly the victim n suspect r related.
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
No. I dont think so... cause some people would use it for bad purposes. And why would you need to carry a gun when nobody else is carring a gun also? =S
Tbh, what kinda sick person invented guns anyway >.<
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Twin Cities
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

hitman-san wrote:


kmac6 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


kmac6 wrote:

the dumbmest thing ever. who r u protecting urself from? people will abuse this and shoot other people n say it for self-defence in the future. so lame. people just want to look cool with it n say hey look i got a gun and showing it off.
hey hey hey hey, some people dont give a shit and just buy a shotgun for protection, some people just buy desert eagles because there just showoff, some people just buy it to use it at the gun range because people like guns, and its not dumb to protect yourself, your the dumbshit for not fighting back when a person points a gun at you, and before saying shit like that do reasearch first, compair Texeses rate of crime compared too Alstralia, in a place in Texes you have to own a gun, and guess what, 85% of crime, went too 40% of crime, so dont say shit like that, Alstralia is like close to around 90 or soo, i dont know but its realy fucking high because your not aloud to have guns there, dude the goverment poisens your mind on thinking "OH GUNS ARE SO BAD BECAUSE THEY KILL PEOPLE" all the goverment wants is people to not have guns and they take control of shit, and i really hate it when you people say its the cops job but its not, there always fucking late when your dead body is laying on the ground, and then you say "WELL THEY WILL BE IN JAIL" DUDE...compare jail in the US to thialand, THIALAND MAKES THE JAIL SO FUCKING HARD THAT PEOPLE WHOULDENT WANT TO BE IN JAIL! and when you look at USA, hell they just stay in there for 5 years and murder again! so dont say shit till you reasearch about it.




what i say was meant was for those who walks around with their gun showing it off. its ok to have one in the house for protecting, but carrying it around aint that asking for trouble? what u say is true. crime go down for the time being cause people buying guns for protecting. trust me on this, it only a matter of time before people abuse this law n things will get out of control. then who to stop anyone if everyone have guns in their hand? in short term everyone owning a guns is right but once we look at long term it gonna get out of control. ill give u a good example of what i mean.

looking back before the usa became a country. how many people could say they go to school? how many people want to go to school? now look into 2000s. how many people out of the whole school want to go to school if they had a choice? people want what they dont have. once they have it. they can care less about it.

also do all that 85% crime r all random? meaning it was a stranger on stranger atk? mostly like it was to someone they know. criminal might be look at as bad people but remember they r human too. they think like human think and also have a reason for their atk. the chance for a person you dont know atking u is very little. i can go on and on but as i see it
MORE GUNE=MORE DEATH it only a matter of time.

ok maybe you have done your reaserch but dude, its my opinion, and plus you dont know whats going to happen in the future, all i know is that i belive the world is getting f***ed up more and more every second.



the world is going in the wrong direction. but turst me on this in the near future there gonna be a huge war. why do i say this? cause the world have always been in war after a period of peace. war r over territories all the time. but it over territories that r productive. that why u see no one fighting over the desert. once the world resouces get short. people gonna take what the dont have n this mean war.
last thing im a believer of jesus christ so everything i do is what he want me to do. my life is up to him. what i have is what he have given me. im just so thankful for this long cause of the protection i have here in the US that he given me.

have a good day on CR.
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

kmac6 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


kmac6 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:


kmac6 wrote:

the dumbmest thing ever. who r u protecting urself from? people will abuse this and shoot other people n say it for self-defence in the future. so lame. people just want to look cool with it n say hey look i got a gun and showing it off.
hey hey hey hey, some people dont give a shit and just buy a shotgun for protection, some people just buy desert eagles because there just showoff, some people just buy it to use it at the gun range because people like guns, and its not dumb to protect yourself, your the dumbshit for not fighting back when a person points a gun at you, and before saying shit like that do reasearch first, compair Texeses rate of crime compared too Alstralia, in a place in Texes you have to own a gun, and guess what, 85% of crime, went too 40% of crime, so dont say shit like that, Alstralia is like close to around 90 or soo, i dont know but its realy fucking high because your not aloud to have guns there, dude the goverment poisens your mind on thinking "OH GUNS ARE SO BAD BECAUSE THEY KILL PEOPLE" all the goverment wants is people to not have guns and they take control of shit, and i really hate it when you people say its the cops job but its not, there always fucking late when your dead body is laying on the ground, and then you say "WELL THEY WILL BE IN JAIL" DUDE...compare jail in the US to thialand, THIALAND MAKES THE JAIL SO FUCKING HARD THAT PEOPLE WHOULDENT WANT TO BE IN JAIL! and when you look at USA, hell they just stay in there for 5 years and murder again! so dont say shit till you reasearch about it.




what i say was meant was for those who walks around with their gun showing it off. its ok to have one in the house for protecting, but carrying it around aint that asking for trouble? what u say is true. crime go down for the time being cause people buying guns for protecting. trust me on this, it only a matter of time before people abuse this law n things will get out of control. then who to stop anyone if everyone have guns in their hand? in short term everyone owning a guns is right but once we look at long term it gonna get out of control. ill give u a good example of what i mean.

looking back before the usa became a country. how many people could say they go to school? how many people want to go to school? now look into 2000s. how many people out of the whole school want to go to school if they had a choice? people want what they dont have. once they have it. they can care less about it.

also do all that 85% crime r all random? meaning it was a stranger on stranger atk? mostly like it was to someone they know. criminal might be look at as bad people but remember they r human too. they think like human think and also have a reason for their atk. the chance for a person you dont know atking u is very little. i can go on and on but as i see it
MORE GUNE=MORE DEATH it only a matter of time.

ok maybe you have done your reaserch but dude, its my opinion, and plus you dont know whats going to happen in the future, all i know is that i belive the world is getting f***ed up more and more every second.



the world is going in the wrong direction. but turst me on this in the near future there gonna be a huge war. why do i say this? cause the world have always been in war after a period of peace. war r over territories all the time. but it over territories that r productive. that why u see no one fighting over the desert. once the world resouces get short. people gonna take what the dont have n this mean war.
last thing im a believer of jesus christ so everything i do is what he want me to do. my life is up to him. what i have is what he have given me. im just so thankful for this long cause of the protection i have here in the US that he given me.

have a good day on CR.
hey you know what im a christian too. nice to see a christian around.

665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Twin Cities
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

yes because if the government suddenly turns bad what will the people use to fight it off?


ur not thinking far enough here. k let say the government went out of control n want to kill all the people. who r the government gonna call to do their dirty work? the police n armies right? now let say u r one of these soldiers who sent to kill people. what would u do? kill ur own famalies since they r people too right? who in their right mind would kill all their whole famalies for a government idea? see now this is reality. i wouldnt kill my own family for some government idea. would u?
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Twin Cities
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

hitman-san wrote:

hey you know what im a christian too. nice to see a christian around.



great. nice to meet another brother in christ here on CR lol.
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
No, it is a dangerous thing. It will shot ourselves. In Malaysia, some guns has been banned from selling and importing.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Guns are so stupid.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

xyinnyx wrote:

No. I dont think so... cause some people would use it for bad purposes. And why would you need to carry a gun when nobody else is carring a gun also? =S
Tbh, what kinda sick person invented guns anyway >.<


Guns were first invented to be used as an assassin's tool in the early 1400's.

Needless to say, it was effective.
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Nu Sea-Land
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
knife as a weapon instead of gun haha

gun - for lazy people
knife - for not lazy people..(poking poking) ahahahah
Posted 7/24/08
hell no
maybe those fake plastic guns that don't do anything but make a noise but still!
i mean, look at this scenario:

walking down the street, all peaceful
birds flying by
theres 5 dead people just lying on the street
"ARGGGHH!"


XD

~Eunjin
First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.